Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 964 total)
  • Corpulent Collective 2018
  • Tiger6791

I still haven’t managed to find it, hopefully it’s not the only ‘ting I be losing this week though…

Fatty

Jamie
    Free Member

That fat sure looks delicious.

Back on topic, I think I am going to squeak my 1lb loss this week. No exercise, not even waking, as knackered my knee for the last 2 weeks during some vigorous yoga….at least I think that’s what did it.

RobHilton
    Free Member

<span style=”color: #444444; font-size: 12.8px;”>No exercise, not even waking</span>

Hibernation is not a good strategy; you’ll burn barely any calories.

Jamie
    Free Member

<p style=”margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 0.8rem; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: 1.2em; color: #444444; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial;”>Hibernation is not a good strategy; you’ll burn barely any calories.</p>

But you’ll also not be eating.

Edit: We’re really seeing how the sausage is made with the new quote function, eh?

RobHilton
    Free Member

God! I love snossages!!

rhinofive

pretty trepidacious about upcoming visit to the scales; have eaten like a shrew all week and am not only learning to live with feeling hungry but have (almost) stopped crying when I think of cheese………but belt still feels tighter

Already psyching myself up for a backwards step weight wise……….

wiggles
    Free Member

Mmmm… Sausages

Jamie
    Free Member

If I lost 21 stone I’d be -10 stone.

Tiger6791

2.1kg (4.5lbs) lost this week 😐

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

0.6kg lost this week. 900gms away from target….

Hope it went well for you all, I felt rough last night cycling home from work and had to have a lie down and some of the kid’s gummy bears. no carbs and not eating enough… you’re gonna have a bad time. Goal for this coming week is to chill the f*ck out. I’m supposed to be doing this to make me feel better with myself!

wiggles
    Free Member

1kg lost this week so not quite as good as the first 2 but still heading the right way… Nearly halfway to my target now

PhilO
    Free Member

This week’s report: C-, must try harder.

Another zero change week… At least it didn’t go up, I suppose.

scaled
    Free Member

down 0.8KG from last week, been ill for the last couple of days and can’t see me getting any exercise in this week.

I’m loving the graph on the spreadsheet, shows that i’m on a a fairly consistent trajectory now, hopefully that’s sustainable.

On the plus side, skip a meal and spend 13 hours in bed and lose weight, who knew?!

Jamie
    Free Member

1lb down this week. It was close tho. Had to shave off some pubes to hit my target.

welshfarmer

Still heading in the right direction. I did see sub 90 kilos last night after a vigorous turbo session but was back above 90 this morning. But it is a good motivation to know it is there, just waiting for me. The real fun starts at about 88.5 kilos as that was as far as I got about 6 years ago when I really went for it, starting at just over 100. I would really love to get as low as 85 this time round.

theotherjonv

rescued it to be flat again this week, which given I was expecting an increase I’ll live with.

For now……

jonnyboi

600g increase. Must be all that muscle mass and improved glycogen storage………

must be….. 🙁

sharkbait
    Free Member

Down .8kg which puts me back on track mentally. I was actually a little lighter last night but decided to use this morning’s figure.
    Happy days.

marcgear
    Free Member

900g down this week.  Not bad but definitely hoped it’d be more than a kilo.  5kg down overall which I’m very happy with.  Going to start exercise next week in earnest.  Hopefully, that’ll help increase the calorie deficit.

Well done everyone.

RobHilton
    Free Member

<span style=”color: #444444; background-color: #eeeeee;”>I was actually a little lighter last night but decided to use this morning’s figure.</span>

Defnly don’t cheat yourself, it’ll end in tears. I recorded 1.5 pounds loss; if I’d used Tuesday’s figure it would have been 4 pounds shed and that would come back to bite me on my (increasing shrinking) bum next week.

I’m always really light on a Tuesday – quite bizarre

SamB
    Free Member

Sadly I’m now UP by 0.3kg from my original weight!! Shit week at work meant I was eating a lot of crap last week. Oh well, things are looking up this week and I’ve got a decent swim planned for this evening so maybe next week will be better?

Week after that will be bad again though, I’m going skiing and we’re catered so there might be some booze involved. I’ve come back 4kg heavier on a previous trip so we’ll see how it goes 🙂

Congratulations to everyone who’s doing better than me though! I think that’s the majority of the thread?!?

hockropper

Yeah I had an awesome couple of weeks and it’s now plateau’d. I lost .7kg this week but still lost 20% of the weight I wanted.

I did a mad 3 hours and 13 Miles in last weeks snowy conditions on Sunday and been suffering with a chest infection which made spin class very tough.

rhinofive

another couple of packs of supermarket cheese down for me, so happy with that after thinking it was going in the wrong direction this week.

long way to go, but Hairy Tortoise and all that……..

dirkpitt74

Get in! dropped 1kg this week – bonus!

msjhes2
    Free Member

Up 1.5kg!  But was expected as away all week for work so a full week of eating out every night and lots of nice Canadian ipa’s

paton
    Free Member

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Paton I think I’d get fat if I watched all that. A quick summary before I head out for a jog?

whatgoesup

Oh pants – put weight weight ON this week .

RobHilton
    Free Member

Take your pants of before you weigh yourself, then?

Holy shit I’m hungry! 2 hours on the bike & an hour of escrima and I’d eaten today’s rations ages ago. Might “treat” myself to an extra protein shake. Good job I’ve good nothing in the house that doesn’t need cooking or I’d just demolish it all.

gerti
    Free Member

0.5 lbs off this week, better than expected, but bit sad to deviate from the deblobbing graph in the spreadsheet.

Happy weekend damage limitation chubbers 🙂

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I went Xc skiing , came home to the smell of warm cinnamon and butter. I mean how selfish can you be to make Swedish buns when your husband is on a di…NOM NOM NOM tomorrow is another day

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Dble

Wookster

Having a shocker at the moment!! More focus is required!!! I’d give myself a C as I’ve managed to exercise loads more but the diet has been ok rather than good which it what I need…..

I’m sick of being Fat and I’m bloody doing it this time!!!!!

doomanic

Put weight on this week, but not really surprising as I haven’t actually start the diet yet, just upped the exercise.

A fat kebab last night probably didn’t help…

duncancallum

riding again but not on the wagon and craving shite

Jamie
    Free Member

I was 147lbs on Friday. This morning I am 150lb, and have to get down to 146lb in 5 days.

🤔

gerti
    Free Member

@howsyourdad *drools* I couldn’t say no to a warm cinnamon bun either.

@wookster
    I wish the “I’m sick of being fat” feeling would pop up in the evenings and stop me from my post dinner binges, unfortunately it seems to clear off about 7pm. Good luck with getting a B this week 🙂

I had roast lamb for dinner last night, the first time I’ve had red meat since 2nd Jan and this morning I have that horrible heavy tummy. Can’t say I’ve missed red meat much at all and the kids haven’t noticed, so maybe I’ll keep it up for another month, or longer. It hasn’t helped with weight loss but I’d been having IBS pain/symptoms for a few months and they totally disappeared with the removal of red meat from my diet. Interesting.

scaled
    Free Member

I’m starting to get really interested in my weight fluctuations morning to evening, by that I mean when is the best time to weigh myself to get the lowest figure…

Until today I’d found that the classic morning, post piss, pre breakfast time to be optimum.  That reading would then generally be around 1kg lower than the evening reading post dinner.  That’s weird enough for me but today I did a fasted race on Zwift, drank 1 litre of water and was 300g lighter than when I’d started. I know I didn’t sweat out that much but it’s got to all be water hasn’t it? Where does it all come from?

Good news is, whatever it is, it’s working. I’ve not seen 78.something on the scales in about 5 years.

Tiger6791

I did a fasted race on Zwift, drank 1 litre of water and was 300g lighter than when I’d started. I know I didn’t sweat out that much but it’s got to all be water hasn’t it? Where does it all come from?

GCSE Physics init’ Weightloss isn’t just pee & poo & sweat… all that heat and power your creating during exercise is made by using stored energy and that stored energy has mass, once those Watts have moved the turbo and turned friction into noise and heat and the exothermic heat has left the body and heated the surrounding it ain’t coming back in. So you’ll have less mass.

Viewing 40 posts - 561 through 600 (of 964 total)

The topic ‘Corpulent Collective 2018’ is closed to new replies.