Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 964 total)
  • Corpulent Collective 2018
  • RobHilton
    Free Member

It *was* mostly water loss. Dammit!!

Must try harder. Or just try :).

Jamie
    Free Member

Down a massive lb.

woo-****-hoo.

jerseychaz

I’m going to have to join! 78.5kg or 12stone 8lbs this morning 🙁  I’d like to be back to 75kg tops! No more Croissants, Pain au Chocolat or other pastries and more riding to start with…

RobHilton
    Free Member

Down a massive lb.

woo-****-hoo.

You’re currently standing at 25% progress to target – don’t be such a negative Nelly 😛

Can’t believe that Welshfamerbloke is still losing weight! That’s the kind of focus I could benefit from.

matt_bl
    Free Member

Just put my numbers in for Friday, a gain of 1.4 kg! I’m hoping it’s all down to a course of steroids for a reaction to a insect sting/bite that I got whilst out on the road bike.

Why do the little tossers always get you on a downhill, when you’re really shifting?

Agree with Rob, it’s great to see people still plugging away.

Matt

RobHilton
    Free Member

Like ermahgerd!! I’ve done gone messed it all it up 

<div>A couple of nights out and I’ve ballooned like a blimp. I *need* to get back on the singlespeed plan quick-sharp before I become a festering couch potato.</div>
    <div></div>
    <div>Still, they <i>were</i> good nights out  珞 珞</div>

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve come to the realisation I lose weight better in winter. No idea why.

Anyway, off I go to enter my usual 150lbs-ish stats I have been at for about 3-4 months now 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’ve come to the realisation I lose weight better in winter. No idea why.

Seems to be a common theme. Loads of people keen and eager at the start of the year, large drop-offs in interest as the year progresses and a lack of motivation to keep going. I’ve certainly lost my way somewhat and am pretty ambivalent about finding it again – even though I kinda know I want to, but kinda don’t care.

Jamie
    Free Member

Yeah. I occasionally look down and grumble that I look a bit pudgy, but then go and eat a *insert summery snack here*. I’ve not even got booze as an excuse as I don’t drink.

I think the biggest thing for me tho this year is a lack of exercise due to injuries. It’s so easy to just slide into a ‘**** it’ mode, if you can’t exercise as well.

Thanks for keeping things going through it all, tho, Rob.

Jamie
    Free Member

Huh. I put some effort in this week and lost some weight.

Who knew that’s how it worked.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Eye of the tiger, Jamie.

No pain, no gain!! Do you even lift, bro??

RobHilton
    Free Member

You’re going daaaahn Jamie!

Nice one playa

Tiger6791

Been really struggling recently and I found it a lot easier to lose weight when I was heavier.

So I been on s 2 week all inclusive binge fest holiday and gained weight to see if it’s easier to lose from a higher start point.

franksinatra

I’m fat and need to lose weight. Can I join in on this thread? I’ve not followed it though, do I just post up start weight and take it from there? What are the rules?

dannybgoode

After truly a first half of the year to forget for a whole host of reasons I’m finally on it. Done more on Zwift in the last 10 days than the preceding 13 months and actually feel almost motivated.

Trying to eat much better as well but the Maccy D’s I’ve just had was soooo nice 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

<div class=”bbp-reply-author”>Premier Iconfranksinatra
    <div class=”bbp-author-role”>
    <div class=””>Subscriber</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-content”>

I’m fat and need to lose weight. Can I join in on this thread? I’ve not followed it though, do I just post up start weight and take it from there? What are the rules?

</div>

Just send me an email, or Pm me your emailer, and I’ll share the secrets with you

Welcome 🤗🤗

Jamie
    Free Member

You’re going daaaahn Jamie!

Nice one playa

Away for 4 days from tomorrow, so expect it to go up again 🙂

franksinatra

Late to the party but that is me now signed up today with a first weigh in at a (frankly outrageous) 98.1kg. This shit just got real…

RobHilton
    Free Member

Late to the party but that is me now signed up today with a first weigh in at a (frankly outrageous) 98.1kg. This shit just got real…

You might notice your target is a bit bobbins, but that doesn’t matter – it’ll adjust properly in the next edition.

If you fancy some motivation check out msjhes2’s progress in the YTD version – not **** bad! Good work, that man!!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Nicely done qtip & simono5!

Keep up the good work.

Everyone else (including self): consider doing some/more good work 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

After a late surge, I basically spent the last weekend in eating out establishments, so as always, target will be missed.

Edition 4, tho. Going to smash it.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I’m in for the next round! Christmas is coming!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Christmas is coming, Rob is getting fat,

Please to put a penny in the old man’s hat.

Seriously! Just been to the Doc’s and I’m 7kg heavier than last time they weighed me!!

Pretty sure I’ve been since I was 8, so I reckon it must be down to pizza consumption rather than having gone through puberty.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Well I’ve been a bad boy and not posted any weight updates in months – mostly due to being on holiday 🙂

The bad news is that lots of beer increased my wieght by 2kg over July/August but I’m now back on it and having less beer and salad for lunch most days….yay 🙁

Please include me in the next one….. still got work to do.

dannybgoode

Well since actually putting some effort in – logging calories on MFP and getting some Km’s in on Zwift I actually am seeing a slow but consistent downward weight trend. Bloody hard work though as my colitis is playing hell and I am permanently drained but am really pushing myself to do exercise.

Having a power meter has made the biggest difference as I am prone to infections if I over-train but being able to keep a proper eye on effort has meant I’ve now been able to exercise and not get I’ll for 4 weeks in a row. Doesn’t sound much but it’s more than I’ve managed in the last 2 or 3 years.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ended up 4lbs off target.

I am however eating healthier with the occasional splurge at the weekend rather than every day.

I have however discovered these today.

They. Are. Crack.

RobHilton
    Free Member

You splurge on them before you eat them??

Sick puppy!

Jamie
    Free Member

It gets me through the cold winter nights, Rob.

shooterman

Let myself go on holiday at the end of July and haven’t really got back on track.

Hoping the weekly weigh ins will get me motivated. Thanks for all the work you have been putting in Rob.

Jamie
    Free Member

Is there going to be a pre-chrimbo lard shedding?

msjhes2
    Free Member

help!  There isn’t no spreadsheet to enter my weight in.    Please donut stop I need the motivation.  69.6.

msjhes2
    Free Member

Donut = do not.   See it is already going wrong and I am fantazing over sugary white carbs

weeksy

There isn’t no spreadsheet to enter my weight in.    Please donut stop I need the motivation.  69.6.

are you 4’2″ ? 69.6kg and overweight ? Oh, you’re a 12 year old girl ?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Sorry guys! Not got my shit together and sorted out the spreadsheet – will do it over the weekend.

Promise!!

In the meantime, jot your chubbliness down on a scrap of paper and limit the amount of lard sandwiches you stuff into your face 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

Yo!

Tis done.

Any issues, give me a shout.

Anyone who wants in who aint, give me a shout.

Anyone who has a good suggestion of what the currency for this edition should be, give me a shout. Something seasonal would be good, but as long as the calorie content can be ascertained then anythings possible. Dust, for instance; being well know for having no nutritional value, is out.

Jamie
    Free Member

Currency is mince pies, surely?

Or is it too early to go full Chrimbo?

RobHilton
    Free Member

These aren’t just any mince pies…

The calorie difference between M&S and ASDA mince pies is quite something! I’d recommend anyone looking to ‘bulk up’ for the festive season to gorge themselves on the ASDA ones.

You’ll be a beefcake in no time

RobHilton
    Free Member

I’m in that Crete right now and not sure I can do the reminder email from my phone. That’s no excuse for not updating your updates though 🙂

RobHilton
    Free Member

P. S. I had feta and cake for breakfast 🤗🤗

RobHilton
    Free Member

Good work simono5!

And qtip

That welshfarmer bloke is still going strong!

Even our Jamie is keeping it up 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 964 total)

The topic ‘Corpulent Collective 2018’ is closed to new replies.