Viewing 40 posts - 881 through 920 (of 964 total)
  • Corpulent Collective 2018
  • RobHilton
    Free Member

Second consecutive week of 0.7 pound loss for me. If this develops into a pattern I’ll be back to where I started in April in a mere 3 weeks 😀

How the hell could I have been 139 pounds on Tuesday and 143 today?? I knew I was a mite dehydrated following riding in the sunshine over the weekend, but that’s just silliness.

welshfarmer

You think that is bad Rob. I was 2 lb heavier after the weekend, and I did a 12 hour race in that sunshine with almost 4000m of climbing! I think it must of been a blip from all the food and drink I crammed in on Sunday evening as it now seems to have fallen off again and I am back on track . Phew

eckinspain
    Free Member

a kilo off this week (probably a bit less but my scales aren’t too accurate so I only deal in whole numbers) but that was with a pretty concerted effort. I guess the 3-day weekend didn’t help as that’s one extra day BBQ and one less day of monk-like existence at work. Roll on the 5-day weeks!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Chip, chip, chip, chip, chipping away…

No chips were eaten in the making of this skinniness. Sadly 😔 😔 I love me some chippies!!

Jamie
    Free Member

Well. This Chub Club has been a shocker.

Not helped by eating my body weight in Mr Whippy this last week.

Maybe next time….

*stares wistfully into the distance*

Tiger6791

Well I got on the scales this morning and the news wasn’t good!

So jumped on the bike, rode 65k and then re-weighed myself and yay 😀 a tiny loss on last week

#prettysuredehydratingyourselfjusttolosealbsortwoisnotcheating

Tiger6791

No updates?

Still fat, still not much happening 0.5lb increase this week

RobHilton
    Free Member

0.5lb increase this week

I also! Now only -40% off target 😥

Still, I’m happy, so **** it. Maybe I’ll shed a touch this week instead.

gerti
    Free Member

Status update: still fat.

dirkpitt74

Still no weight loss in the last few weeks – frustrating as!

RobHilton
    Free Member

The Story so Far tracker has been fixed.

Read it and weep!!  I did 😥

Edit: The new currency of Fat Club is the truly vile Greggs Steak Bake.

Rancid as they are, I thought it would be something easy to relate to.

roger_mellie

Having just got back from 4 days (road) riding in the Highlands, I was expecting to be super-whippet like. I was not expecting to have gained weight 😮

Perhaps I needed to have moderated my calorie intake as well as doing shed loads of km, instead of eating with carefree abandon 😄

Summer holiday next, ooops.

Tiger6791

3.3 lbs loss!!!

I’m going to take this as a small victory (even though it’s just getting back to my start-ish weight)

Onwards and fatwards!

RobHilton
    Free Member

K’in ‘ell, this has gorn a bit quiet innit!

Tiger6791

I think there’s at leat 3 or 4 of us still at it.

‘Brothers in Flab’

I’m holding on for a big push in Q3 V3 – “Fatfighters – Summer Bikini Edition” (with photos)

welshfarmer

I have flatlined 🙁

After months of a gradual loss I find it impossible to break through to the next level. Having a week in Northern Spain didn’t help. It is no wonder that all the locals were so rotund! And to top it all I have a wedding tomorrow so can write of this week coming as well. Perhaps I need to be happy with the fact that I am about 10kg less than this time last year. and just carry on now until winter and a time when I can take a bit more control of things. Just too much happening at the moment 🙁

RobHilton
    Free Member

Fatfighters – Summer Bikini Edition

Tan lines v Stretch marks

Perhaps I need to be happy with the fact that I am about 10kg less than this time last year

Very much this! Don’t see failure in your success :).

RobHilton
    Free Member

Now I’ve returned from me Summer hollibobs I can confirm that holidays are bad for you – don’t take holidays!!

Or, take a set of scales with you and weight yourself obsessively 😀

11 pounds I put on in 17 days! 11 pounds!!!!

That’s 93 steak bakes!!!! 😥

Tiger6791

Can I also advise against the purchasing of  pizza ovens!

11lbs! Good work, just tell yourself it’s water weight, easy on, easy off ( I think 🤔)

munrobiker
    Free Member

Summer holidays are murder. Just been on holiday in Iceland for a week with my folks paying – time for me to get back on the wagon. Now I look like one of the whales we spotted (yes, it was that Iceland. I’ve not spent a week eating frozen vol au vents).

I’ll update my weight when I finally dare to weigh myself tomorrow morning.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Started 2017 at 16st 10lb. As of this weekend I’m 13 st 13.  But that’s not as good as buying pair of size 32 waist jeans!

Jamie
    Free Member

I think I might as well sit it out till the next version.

Been a shocker since April. Back to weight at beginning of the year. The personification of a yo-yo diet.

SaxonRider

Don’t give up, Jamie. Losing the weight is so worth it. Just tell yourself every morning after a bad eating day that today is a new one and that you can make a fresh start.

Tiger6791

Same ol, same ol, bit on, bit off but still way better than start of the year but still a way off target.

Ride London in 1 moth from now, must shift some kilos for that.

Are we doing Chub Club Bikini Body? or going solo….

I don’t mind picking up the admin if Rob H is done with it (sterling effort to date!)

RobHilton
    Free Member

The final curtain! Get yo updates in, read em, then, like me, weep 🙂

CC3 is looming!! I’ll get it sorted over the weekend.

Cheers for the offer El Tigre, but I’m happy to continue – for now.

Now I know how it needs to work, I think I’ll re-do the entire thing at some point so it can be passed on and used without imploding – the stuff in the background is a wee bit messy and pretty complex in parts.

marcgear
    Free Member

Thanks for keeping this going Rob.  I got about halfway to my goal and stalled completely.  Birthday parties, weekends away biking (and boozing), holidays, and general laziness got in the way of a concerted effort.  Main positive is that I haven’t put any weight on over this time, and I’m ready to change things up for Phase 3 and get that line pointed in the right direction again.

Jamie
    Free Member

Thanks Rob.

Amusingly I have just actually got things a little bit in the right direction. Just in time for the end.

v3 here I come!

fatoldgit

Many thanks for doing this again.

However I won’t be taking part in the next edition as I have finally hit my target.
    After way too long, longer than I care to remember I no longer qualify for “ Clydesdale “ class and I can’t tell you how good that feels
    Fatoldgit now weighs in at a meer 13 stone 13 and Half a pound

Wookster

Thanks Rob!! I’m in for season 3 please!!!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Don’t get too excited, but Edition 3 is go!!

If you’re one of the 19 who input their final weight on the Edition 2 spreadsheet then this will pull through to Edition 3, if not then you can get on and input the figure yourself. Everyone needs to input their target – this edition run up to 21st of September, just before I undo all my hard work celebrating my birthday 🙂

Any previous contenders who fell by the wayside, but want back in, your name is still there. Anyone new to this charade who would like to sign-up, just email me and you’ll get a link to the spreadsheet.

As per usual (at the start of proceedings), the charts are **** and will be sorted out in due course.

BRING ON THE SKINNINESS!!

roger_mellie

Thanks Rob. I’m going to pretend Edition 2 never happened and proceed straight from Edition 1 🙂

Just to say your email with the link to the s/sheet went to spam, maybe ‘cos of some sweary naughtiness.

Thanks for doing the charts and weekly reminders, they’re a great motivator.

Mmm, spam.

Jamie
    Free Member

I want to enter my info but it says #NA in my cells.

Kind of having an existential crisis as a result….am I not applicable to existing? Is this all fish? Bubble bubble…

RobHilton
    Free Member

Change your name in edition 2, Jamie.

Change it to “Jamie” 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Sorted. Also had to enter the weight for the last day as had forgotten to do it.

Kato

Right, I skipped the last edition and it seems I’ve eaten everything in sight.  Let’s hope this time round is more productive for me!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Updates day it is, y’all.

Any lurkers who want to lose a spot of blubber need only email me begging to be allowed in.

Bribes welcome :).

FB-ATB

3rd time lucky I hope!

Kato

7lbs dropped In a week! I have had a norovirus though…….

Jamie
    Free Member

How fun is it trying to relocate old threads on the ‘new’ forum eh?

Anyway, holding pattern central, but have been away. So knuckling down from now….well, maybe Monday.

Also, I think that’s cheating, Kato.

Edit: Huh….same weight as Rob now. Guess that makes us Blub Brothers.

RobHilton
    Free Member

Edit: Huh….same weight as Rob now. Guess that makes us Blub Brothers.

You wish, Tubs – I’m down 2.5lbs 珞珞

Think I might be a wee bit dehydrated though…

Viewing 40 posts - 881 through 920 (of 964 total)

The topic ‘Corpulent Collective 2018’ is closed to new replies.