Viewing 40 posts - 1,801 through 1,840 (of 1,842 total)
  • Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
  • vinnyeh

aah, Occulttattoo..

Tomorrow night, we’ll lock up Occult and we don’t know when we will be back, but, we will be back.
    I’d like to thank our team who dealt with the changes flawlessly and without complaint. Our customers who followed our ever changing guidelines, who supported us through the uncertain last week or so. Artists will contact you if needs be and rearrange things, if they have not already. I’ll be keeping in contact with guests. Obviously some will need to be rescheduled but that, we can do! This won’t last forever. The sooner we all get inside. The sooner we will beat this.
    I intend to use the time to do some maintenance and improvements around the shop and plan for the future. I count my blessings. I hope for your wellbeing.

I’ll be supporting artists* by purchasing artwork and making t-shirts and garments and selling them through @doomsday.milkmoney – So give that a follow if you can.
    Don’t say goodbye, it’s not goodbye, we’ll see you again. My only hope is that after this the world will be a kinder and better place. That those that worked so hard to keep everyone safe gets the respect they deserve. THANK YOU ALL *if you are and artist want to collab give me a holler via DM @doomsday.milkmoney

stevied
    Free Member

Maybe send them the ‘Gnarpoon’ design, see if they can make some t-shirts?

matt_bl
    Free Member

So his only hope is that the world will be a kinder and better place.

Does that mean owning up when you’ve ballsed up, apologising and doing everything you can to get innocent customers their money back.

I bet it **** doesn’t!

The more I hear from this guy the more comfortable I would be with hoofing him in the slats.

Matt

cokie

Edit: Nope

AlexSimon

I’m confused, who is it they are trying to milk money from?

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Surely Gnartists, not artists?

spev

I’ve just followed him and posted on his first post, I’ll be blocked in the next 5 mins I think

tomhoward

I’m confused, who is it they are trying to milk money from?

Total guess, but artists submit designs to his sickness, he gets them made and sells them, off the back of all the proceeds going to the artists. Will he pay the artists something/anything? Who knows, but I wouldn’t bet on it. Hardly anyone who made/designed anything for sick got paid.

Where’s he gonna get them made if Europe is in lockdown? IIRC despite claims of him and Tim making the sick ones here, I think most were made/printed in Eastern Europe.

tjagain

several posts on his instagram now slating him for his actions in the past. Keep it up lads – stop anyone else from being conned

tomhoward

several posts on his instagram now slating him for his actions in the past. Keep it up lads – stop anyone else from being conned

Nothing in the last 4 hours? (Unless I’m not getting all of them) And only to those that know what they’re referring to. There’s no explicit ‘where’s the money you stole’ messages. @spev what was your message?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

In Jordan’s defence a street wear company sounds like something he could do. Let’s face it, sick wasn’t an unsuccessful clothes company.

I mean, didn’t everybody who paid for a bike get their T shirt?

tomhoward

Let’s face it, sick wasn’t an unsuccessful clothes company.

It was the second one he had that failed though…

tjagain

there was when I looked. Just keep on doing it. The guy needs to be stopped from ripping more people off.
    Can yo not complainto instagram that he is using their site for fraud?

i have no skin in this game or I would. But then I am a vengeful sod

tjagain

still up on his instgram

As has been stated above, are you intending reimbursing those people you stole from in your previous business Sick Bicycles ( stole as in took payment with no intention of supplying , avoiding answering questions and the having no intention of reimbursing those people). I was lucky enough to get a refund via PayPal, others were not so lucky #fraud #sickbicycles #howdoyouactuallysleepatnight #wouldntletyoudrawonpapernevermindmyskin . It was ok though you went to the London bike show and met the Athertons. I’d imagine you’ll blame it all on mental health issues etc, thereby belittling the actual sufferers of mental health problems, you are a conman and a fraudster.

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

It was the second one he had that failed though…

That’s true, but I think my attempt at humour lost something in the typing (it was bordering on a distant relative of hilarious in my 4 beer brain)

tomhoward

Not showing in my view of it TJ

spev

My comment is still showing as of now, perhaps he’s sleeping the sleep of the untroubled. I don’t doubt he’ll delete it and block me tomorrow, I’m hoping he’ll report me for some kind of harassment or abuse.

longmover
    Free Member

Lets see how long my comment lasts, I’ve been blocked from all his other pages.

tjagain

tom – I clicked onthe big black square logo thingy bottom left corner and thats where the comments appeared. I don’t use instagrammy thingy so don’t really understand it

leeroysilk
    Free Member

It promises the shop will be open before the weekend. Well it’s now the weekend and I don’t see no shop…
    Old habits die hard.

chakaping
    Free Member

Surely Gnartists, not artists?

easily
    Free Member

I’ve just been for a look:

Sorry, this page isn’t available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

longmover
    Free Member

Didn’t take long, I’ve been blocked again.

tomhoward

Looks like it’s been made a private account, or deleted.

Sad face.

spev

He seems to have removed the IG page, it shows a lack of care of FB and IG part that they allow him to continue using their platform, surely its got back to them that he is using their platform to con people? If you use a cafe to deal in illegal products and services eventually the cafe removes you from the premises, surely the same would apply? Although expecting FB and IG to follow any moral path that is acceptable to the reasonable amongst the population is expecting too much maybe.

Still, lets keep checking on the shyster and forcing him further into his little corner.

leeroysilk
    Free Member

The IG account is now private although You can still report for being either spam or inappropriate.

stwhannah
    sillyoldman

Saw that – splendid work from Mr Pubes. Nearly as good as when he drew my bike. Made my day that.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Very good indeed!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This beer looks sick…

https://www.mashgang.beer/

simondbarnes

It hasn’t got enough alcohol in it to make me sick 😉

cookeaa

Thank God they’re doing T-shirts as well, it’s not a proper swizz without a matching Tee…

fooman

‘Free beer’ T-shirt : £10

mashr

They’re generating rad times! Assuming the generating is using renewable energy I’m in!

razorrazoo

Beer that’s enjoyed worldwide, but you can’t actually buy. Sounds familiar.

Rubber_Buccaneer

can’t actually buy

Sure you can, it’s in the chiller cabinet next to the Rich Energy.

Anyway, needs more insta live stream

tomhoward

Seems appropriate

Interestingly, someone’s just popped up on the PB version of this thread yesterday to say Jordan is a silent partner in the above. From a scan of the site and insta, it does seem like he’s very much involved in the marketing, like he was in the coffee and vegan cheese ventures, but has kept his smug face out of all the pics. Rather funnily, they’re talking about building trust in this comment…

stumpy01

Holy Shit….
    This t-shirt looks familiar….

BEER FACTORY T-Shirt

Wonder if the image posting thing will work:

Chinny reckon....

Demanufacture

stumpy01

This one is probably more accurate. Ironic humour perhaps…?

Irony...

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Second image for you, Stumpy.

null

Blatant.

Edit – I see you’ve fixed it!

Shady as ****, isn’t it?

Viewing 40 posts - 1,801 through 1,840 (of 1,842 total)

The topic ‘Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!’ is closed to new replies.