Viewing 40 posts - 1,761 through 1,800 (of 1,842 total)
  • Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
  • easily
    Free Member

Hooray!

I’ve missed this thread.

stwhannah

I understand there’s an outstanding CCJ against them too. I don’t have the power to see who brought it against them or how much it’s for 🙁

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

This is how the story ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper

matt_outandabout

This is how the story ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper

When’s the next t-shirt drop? We’ve just created the strapline….

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

If only I could take credit but alas, hollow promises men is too well known a poem for me to get away with it.

salad_dodger

I’m currently experiencing similar levels of service from Canyon. No bike and no refund. Only been waiting a month.

Trimix
    Free Member

Did you buy your Canyon with a credit card ?

salad_dodger

Thankfully I did so I started the process of trying to get my cash back via Natwest yesterday.

tomhoward

Canyon has a legit reason behind delays though.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2020/01/07/hackers_canyon_bicycles/

salad_dodger

The hack which they tried to keep hidden for a fortnight? I was promised my refund would be made within 5 days on the 14 January so I think I’ve given them enough time.

tomhoward

At least they are still trading/have money to refund you…

Trimix
    Free Member

Id not worry about it, the credit card company will refund you and Canyon actually make bikes.

craigyadams
    Free Member

companies house

Dickyboy

A bang & a wimpey?

brantleyb
    Free Member

From the company’s house after I objected to the strike off.

“Please provide evidence such as invoices, court documents, general correspondence or emails between you and the company, to show that you are actively pursuing them for an outstanding debt.

All evidence should be recent and dated within the last 6 months and must show the full company name, including the word ‘Limited’, or equivalent.

On receipt of acceptable supporting evidence, we will consider whether your objection can be lodged.

I have placed a temporary hold of 14 days from today on dissolution action. If no reply is received, dissolution action will resume after this period, which may result in the company being struck off the Register.

I would be grateful if you could confirm in writing, whether you consent for Companies House to divulge your identity as the objector and provide your contact details should this information be requested.

If you agree to divulge, please confirm whether you are objecting as an individual or on behalf of a company and confirm the contact details you would like us to provide to the requestor i.e. a postal address, email and/or contact number.

Please note; details of the identity of objectors does not appear in the public domain. If you consent to divulge your identity, this information will only be provided to the company or a representative who has a written authority to act on their behalf.

Yours sincerely,

Dylan Rees

Dissolution Case Manager

Dissolution Section

0303 1234 500

http://www.gov.uk/companieshouse

Also, this little 6 month crap is bullshit. I contacted them a while back only to be told there’s nothing I can do until they move to be struck off or whatever. Then six months later they are moved to be struck off. Are we sure Jordan isn’t working for company’s house? Lol

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Also, this little 6 month crap is bullshit. I contacted them a while back only to be told there’s nothing I can do until they move to be struck off or whatever. Then six months later they are moved to be struck off. Are we sure Jordan isn’t working for company’s house? Lol

Or that they’re fully aware of the 6 months issue so string you (others) along for as long as possible up to 6 months and a day before they’ll be automatically struck off then *poof* radio silence.

brantleyb
    Free Member

Ironically, the company’s house is the one who told me I couldn’t do anything until they were to be struck off, so I waited for that…

I’ve been in contact and pursuit several times a month since sept or 2018. They got several hundred emails and other conversations sent to them yesterday. Someone will have fun sorting through that pile.

brantleyb
    Free Member

Today’s response:
    “Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your email.

You have contacted Companies House, we are a registry of company information.

Companies may well be registered with us as a limited company but we are simply a company’s registry, we do not licence companies or underwrite their activities.

You will need to contact the company directly with your enquiry.

I would advise searching their website for contact details or try a directory enquiries service to obtain a contact telephone number.

If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    To get in touch you can email us at enquiries@companieshouse.gov.uk or call our customer services team on +44(0)303 1234 500
    Alternatively please visit our website at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/companies-house”

🤦🏻‍♂️

dirkpitt74

Has anyone got a rough idea of how much they swindled out of people?
    Surely there’s ground for a criminal/fraud investigation with all this?

Or failing that get hold of Stacey Dooley or Watchdog…..

craigyadams
    Free Member

There’s a list of people who have ordered frames on this thread, however probably just the tip of the iceberg:

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=213188&pagenum=1

spev

have a look through here https://www.instagram.com/in_pages/ scroll down the pages until you find a pic of a smug tattooed **** in a yellow Patagonia top, it would appear that the 27th Sep was Jordan’s birthday, bless him he looks happy enough given the amount of damage he and his **** friend’s have caused. I’ve had my refund (from Paypal not from those shysters) but I’m happy to get involved if anyone fancies spamming them for a response

DavidB
    Free Member

Anyone worried about Canyon

Well I ordered my Exceed on Friday and it arrived today in mint condition. Amazing service from Germany.

stwhannah

Someone has lodged an objection to the striking off, so the process is suspended for now. Until August apparently. The slo mo train wreck rumbles on. I suspect most people (no idea how many there are) are not owed enough money to make it worth their while the legal effort in trying to claim it back. Last I heard there was an unpaid CCJ too, so maybe legal pursuit isn’t effective in any event?

tomhoward

From the pinkbike thread, it looks like folk have given up on getting their money back. The striking off objection is to let HMRC have a look (alerted by pissed off customers) to see if there’s any VAT or tax owed. Personally I can’t see them being VAT registered, and any profits that tax would be owed on would be long gone, swallowed up by credit cards and PayPal claiming for refunds. But if it causes them a bit of sweat, so be it.

mehr
    Free Member

Seeing as they couldn’t pay off Marino I’d say they were trading whilst insolvent. Which would then make the directors liable for any debts not the ltd company

tomhoward

Seeing as they couldn’t pay off Marino I’d say they were trading whilst insolvent. Which would then make the directors liable for any debts not the ltd company

You’d have to prove that there was no possible way they could have fulfilled orders, which would be difficult as they had the Taiwanese frames (that on one bought) coming. Only if they took orders after that ship sailed you would have half a chance, but I think they’d stopped taking orders by then.

jjprestidge
    Free Member

They are VAT registered – number is 289179540

I’d have been surprised if they weren’t as it’s not difficult to hit 80k turnover when selling bikes.

JP

nickc

#doomsday.milkmoney

Grifters be grifting. And so it rolls on.

tomhoward

Was going to ask a few questions in the comments, figured they’ll only be deleted.

chakaping
    Free Member

Is that a cryptic crossword clue or something?

This place sometimes…

tomhoward

He’s (jordan) started a new ‘streetwear’ business, supposedly to help artists with no income at the moment. Shop goes live this weekend according to insta

Doomsday.milkmoney is the name/instagram account

No negative comments from anyone on there yet 🧐

Only 2 positive…

iolo
    Free Member
    tjagain

spam the hell out of him. Do pinkbike know?

tomhoward

Do pinkbike know?

Yeah, well the forum does. but as I say re spam, everything will just be deleted. Water off a F ducks back

vinnyeh

#doomsday.milkmoney

Grifters be grifting. And so it rolls on.

How did you find this out- and how’s he been publicising it?

tomhoward

How did you find this out- and how’s he been publicising it?

Someone on the pb forum posted it. Admittedly that person has no info on their profile, and has only posted in that topic (same name as this one), but hasn’t exactly been singing their praises.

tjagain

If you keep on spamming his instagram carefully picking the time ie late at night / early in the morning you will surely get the info out to some folk. He will not be able to delete every message instantly

tomhoward

If you keep on spamming his instagram carefully picking the time ie late at night / early in the morning you will surely get the info out to some folk. He will not be able to delete every message instantly

He can restrict who comments though.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Its started on IG 🙂

akira

I’m guessing he’s deleted quite a few already as well.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,761 through 1,800 (of 1,842 total)

The topic ‘Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!’ is closed to new replies.