Home Forums Bike Forum PSAish- Are the prices on Oakley.com a bit on the cheap side at the moment…..

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 378 total)
  • PSAish- Are the prices on Oakley.com a bit on the cheap side at the moment…..
  • andyl
    Free Member

Gits! Why didn’t I open this thread when it appeared?

Gary_C

I wonder how many of you on here will put your ‘free’ Oakleys on e-bay before too long……

😉

this_wreckage
    Free Member

I was on the verge of pulling the trigger on a set of custom Jawbones on the Monday night when they were still full price. Decided to sleep on it and went back to have a look the next morning where they were suddenly showing up massively discounted so I clicked to order!

Well, they arrived this morning 😀

xcstu
    Free Member

I think we need a picture thread soon of the Oakley ordered!!! 🙂 mine still in process 🙁

Houns

Anyone had theirs delivered yet?

Agreed – Pix when you have them please!

topangarider
    Free Member

Missed the cheap period, so a bit peed off, but they’ll still get my custom as my twenty’s and half jackets are still the most comfy pairs of glasses I’ve had – loads better than the cheap Endura ones I picked up at SITS last year.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Ordered two pairs – one for myself, and one for one of our sales rep’s…

His ones have shipped, mine are still in process

Pah! 🙁

dirtyrider
    Free Member

anything custom will be 1-2 weeks apparently

£530 hold on my cash released this morning 😀

terrahawk
    Free Member

my custom order still ‘in process’ – no email yet but I’ve managed to sort my blocked card out.
    <drums fingers on desk>

cb
    Free Member

Mine have just shipped!

batfink
    Free Member

420 quid has been “authorised” on my credit card, but not actually billed yet (order was only 140)…. so am keeping a close eye on that! Otherwise, I am “in progress” too

xcstu
    Free Member

mate of mine had his delivered this morning lucky git.. 🙂 came from ireland, via germany then uk (next day delivery ups)

Still waiting for the email to say on the way!!!!

singlespeedstu

Mine arrived today. 🙂

Not been charged for them so far. 😀

Onzadog
    Free Member

Why do I keep looking at this tread. I missed out by minutes..but the fact remains, I missed out.

Out of interest, can those lucky sods post what time they ordered. I want to see who got in the latest. I now want to know how many minutes I missed out by.

By the way, if anyone got a black frames Jawbone with transition lenses, I’ll happily pay 10 times what you got charged for them (plus postage). 😉

Houns

Pictures please…To show willing here’s a picture of me wearing my Oakleys i had delivered today (thank you peachos!)

clubber
    Free Member

I missed out through choice for good reasons but on reflection and with 20/20 hindsight, that clearly worked out badly. Oh well if that’s the worst that happens in my life, I think I’ll be happy 😀

njee20
    Free Member

You didn’t pay money for some ‘Over the Tops’ I assume?

Houns

11.30pm was the cut off time iirc

Oh yes njee

Onzadog
    Free Member

I really did miss it by minutes then! AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shak47

Two pairs of Jawbones turned up today, free of charge, thanks again to Vinneyeh for the heads up, very happy 🙂

If only I had ordered that 3rd pair I was swithering over….

xherbivorex
    Free Member

clubber – Member

I missed out through choice for good reasons but on reflection and with 20/20 hindsight, that clearly worked out badly. Oh well if that’s the worst that happens in my life, I think I’ll be happy

same here.
    it would have been nice to have got some for free but i decided i couldn’t be buying sunglasses for 80 quid when i’m unemployed, regardless of how much they should have cost. oh well, they’re only sunglasses!

Houns

Yes thanks to Vinneyeh or this thread – I got my OTT’s thanks to it

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Jawbones for me and my rep arrived today, big smiles all round 😀

wish I’d ordered more now

very unhappy looks of death from the guys who didn’t take advantage of the deal, my boss is gutted, mwahahahhaha!

Bimbler
    Free Member

Just got the “despatched” email from Oakley, where are they coming from? All the UPS stuff looks like it’s coming from the US?

vinnyeh

meanwhile, my order is still ‘in process’. 🙄

Anyway, glad this seems to have worked out ok for all.

iBaa
    Free Member

My Custom Fuel Cell IR glasses arrived this morning. 🙂

Thanks…..

Shak47

Mine came from UPS via Ireland to Germany to Edinburgh to Glasgow.
    Puzzled as to why thats the best route btwn Ireland and Glasgow, but there you go.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

My order status has just changed from In Process to Shipped… How long is the delivery time once they’re shipped?

(So excited!!!) 😀

Hadge
    Free Member

Just had my email conformation that my order is being shipped – fan dabbie dozzie!

xcstu
    Free Member

This thread needs pics of your Oakleys!!!!!!

Houns

I’m the only one posting them and i’ve paid for all of mine!

xcstu
    Free Member

I hear you Houns 🙂 hopefully have mine up tomorrow 🙂

lister

Got mine yesterday. Still can’t believe that they are free…in a world full of stories of bargains and great offers I seem to always miss out…not this time though 🙂

heckler73
    Free Member

my jawbones have been shipped this am, cccooooooooooooooolllll 😆

Houns

So any pics yet?

mangoridebike
    Free Member

Houns – Can we have some more pics of the Over the Tops please? I always loved the look of those, although my odd shaped head meant they were never an option for me.

Cheers

Simwit

My Split Jackets turned up this morning about an hour before I got the email. Very happy. Am in the market for some new casual glasses after I ran mine over, shall def’ be buying Oakley now

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Mine just arrived!!! One minor problem, one of the “O” logos is missing off the arm… Would it be churlish to ask them to send one??

Houns

Here you go Mango

Onzadog
    Free Member

Shibboleth, go on, ask. I understand that they come with a money back guarantee

Viewing 40 posts - 281 through 320 (of 378 total)

The topic ‘PSAish- Are the prices on Oakley.com a bit on the cheap side at the moment…..’ is closed to new replies.