Home Forums Chat Forum Stop with the leg tattoos already

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 579 total)
  • Stop with the leg tattoos already
  • wwaswas

8 legs? Well I never knew that.

It’s an education in itself this thread.

iolo
    Free Member

Shibboleth – Member
    No problem Tomkerton… These threads have a habit of weeding out the idiots.

I know what you’re saying.
    Some people eh?
    And others here are perfect in every form.
    Who actually cares if you have a tatto?
    It’s something you wear the same as clothes.
    Just make sure what you get is what you want as it ain’t coming off without covering it with another or laser.
    Enjoy your body. Enjoy your skin. Enjoy you. Don’t give a shit about whatever someone else tells you. They are clerely insecure. The walls in their houses are magnolia and have a 9 to 5 job they hate. They would love to have an affair with the secretary but she’s dobbing dave from accounts who looks like a tribal warchief.

slowoldman

Well some quite subtle examples there Boba Fatt and I don’t think I would raise any objection to them. I mean, I thought it was pretty normal that my dad had a couple of tattoos from his army days. But a lot of the stuff on display these days is simply gross. I offer no comment on the intelligence of those who are heavily tattooed other than to say to generalise is utterly stupid.

I just don’t like the look of them.

andytherocketeer

It’s something you wear the same as clothes.

Permanently glued-on clothes. You might be able to glue on more, but it’s pretty painful trying to remove them.

iolo
    Free Member

I think Shibboleth has had an encounter with tattoos that has scarred him in some way.
    There is treatment.
    If the nasty man hurt you there is therapy available.
    Poor you.
    Edit: show everybody on the dolly where he touched you.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

At least Nigel Havers was paying attention! 🙂

iolo
    Free Member

Neck tattoos on the other hand look bloody awful

footflaps

makes ordering a Chinese takeaway easy though, you can just point at your neck…

DezB
    Free Member

Aaaaaaaargh – That tat of Dimbleby’s makes my inner entomologist scream in rage – the scorpion is an arthropod within the class Arachnida, they have eight legs not six.

Tattoos are supposed to be scientifically accurate??

slowoldman

I wouldn’t give him a job. Well not in the same room as me anyway.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    Tattoos are supposed to be scientifically accurate??

Just accurate would be a start. 🙂

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I think the majority can’t believe this thread is still going on.

I’d put money on the majority reading this and nodding in agreement. The thing with these threads is that the vocal few with tattoos fall over themselves to justify their stupidity whereas the silent majority are happy to read in silence rather than expose themselves to the rantings of the tattooed classes.

I’ve yet to read any compelling, eloquent or even remotely interesting counter-arguments to the points I raised a couple of pages ago.

_tom_
    Free Member

The octopus on my leg only has 7 tentacles as adding the 8th in made the particular design look a bit messy. I’m sure this will end up upsetting some sad bastard one day 🙂

iolo
    Free Member

Shibboleth – Member
    I think the majority can’t believe this thread is still going on.
    I’d put money on the majority reading this and nodding in agreement. The thing with these threads is that the vocal few with tattoos fall over themselves to justify their stupidity whereas the silent majority are happy to read in silence rather than expose themselves to the rantings of the tattooed classes.

I’ve yet to read any compelling, eloquent or even remotely interesting counter-arguments to the points I raised a couple of pages ago.

I suggest you stop now, take 20mg diazepam and your world will be calm again.
    Try CBT. If that fails mindfullness is excellent. Let the past go and look forward to the furure. Embrace tattooed people.
    What if you had a terrible off on your bike? Broken leg say (Ihope this doesn’t happen by the way). The doctor fixing you has the date of birth of his still born daughter on his leg with a teddy. Based on your rantings I take it you would refuse to be treated.

tazzymtb

Shib is the most trolly of trolls and never lets fact or truth sway him in his stance. I think he secretly is a journalist for the daily mail as his stance and arrogance fits beautifully with their closed mineded slightly right wing ideals. He is very amusing though and I would love to have a pint with him to show him the error of his ways before possibly scraping his face off with a hammer drill just for fun

molgrips
    Free Member

The thing with these threads is that the vocal few with tattoos fall over themselves to justify their stupidity

The thing with these threads is that you are a complete bell end. If you want a serious discussion, stop raising such idiotic arguments.

Do you really honestly think that every tattoed person’s motivation is the same?

iolo
    Free Member

I’ll video it Tazz.
    Better still we could give him tattoos. A few swans on his neck, tear drop beneath his eye, swastika on the forehead and a full sleeve of his left arm depicting an enormous penis.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

OK, game’s up Hopkins, time to reveal your true identity…

bearnecessities

3….tattoo….1…

footflaps

I don’t get why the Mods haven’t banned Shib, he’s on a par with TJ…..

iolo
    Free Member

Hopkins,
    The only woman I would gladly punch. Over and over and over……

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

punching is still feeding. As is this, gaaaah do we EVER learn?

bearnecessities

Mods must be sitting outside for their lunch.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I don’t get why the Mods haven’t banned Shib, he’s on a par with TJ…..

Possibly because I’ve justified my opinions in a thorough fashion?

Iolo on the other hand has suggested causing me grievous bodily harm and is now bragging that he’d happily assault a woman! Classy.

It’s a good job I don’t judge all tattooed people on the basis of iolo’s shortcomings as a human being. 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

To be fair, I’ve not come across anyone so intent on being disliked by so many. And revelling in it too. It’s almost admirable for its steadfastness.

On a serious note, to be that sociopathic in real life would be a worrying trait – and I doubt Shibby’s really like this. Wanting others to think that of you is pretty worrying too. All in all, an interesting case study for a university psychology student working on a paper on the Gyges Effect.

molgrips
    Free Member

Shib, answer my question. I’ll have a proper debate with you if that’s what you want.

wwaswas

It’s a good job I don’t judge all tattooed people on the basis of iolo’s shortcomings as a human being.

I’m just hoping the tattoo’d don’t use you as a basis for judging the rest of us that don’t have them…

iolo
    Free Member

I only suggested videoing the bodily harm. It’s the tattooing I would do.
    I’m a bloody awful artist.
    I stand by beating Katie Hopkins.Vile excuse for a human being. It’s not hitting her for being a woman. It’s hitting her for the evil crap that comes out of her mouth while trying to keep her moral values. Those values that were shown in the press having sex with a married man in the park.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Shib, answer my question. I’ll have a proper debate with you if that’s what you want.

You just called me a bell-end, why would I debate with a semi-literate, intellectually compromised little chav*.

*In my experience.

kimbers

Malvern Rider – Member
    punching is still feeding. As is this, gaaaah do we EVER learn?

😀

Shibboleth
    Free Member

iolo – Member
    It’s hitting her for the evil crap that comes out of her mouth while trying to keep her moral values.

Thank you for clarifying why you think it’s acceptable to break the law in such a cowardly fashion.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Good god there is a load of toolage on display here…

iolo
    Free Member

I’ve got a tattoo. I don’t care.

DezB
    Free Member

molgrips – Member
    Stop feeding the troll! He is only trying to wind you up for sport.

molgrips – Member
    Shib, answer my question. I’ll have a proper debate with you if that’s what you want

Listen to yourself, man!

molgrips
    Free Member

You just called me a bell-end, why would I debate with a semi-literate, intellectually compromised little chav*.

If you’re so much cleverer than me you’ll win, won’t you? And we’ll all know how great you are.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Hang on I’ve got it…

TheSanityAssassin

Personal insults and implied threats of violence? Folk have taken an enforced sabbatical for much less.
    Just sayin’ like…

iolo
    Free Member

And we’ll all know how great you are

He’s the new messiah mol.

Oh hail thee Shibboleth. We worship thee. You are the almighty being. Please accept our first borns.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Shibboleth
    Free Member

So, you don’t feel up to the task of engaging me in debate on a subject that I have perfectly justifiable opinions on, so you resort to thinly veiled threats of violence and a gang bullying mentality?

My views on the tattooed classes is dipping even lower. Who’d have thought that was possible…

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 579 total)

The topic ‘Stop with the leg tattoos already’ is closed to new replies.