Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,696 total)
  • Rugby 2019 – 2020 Season
  • Kryton57

Not all interested – the sooner that **** ^^ disappears up his own arse the better (Teo not CFH)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😀

anagallis_arvensis

Halaholo has done his acl and is out for the season, poor ****, looked so innocuous too.

Pigface
    Free Member

Ospreys looking for a new coach, anyone fancy it? AA?

mindmap3
    Free Member

I wonder how many games T’eo will bother playing for them? He was a proper waste of money for Worcs; always injured until the international games were on the horizon. ****.

anagallis_arvensis

Ospreys looking for a new coach, anyone fancy it? AA?

No thanks, I’m sure some work experience kid can be found!!

anagallis_arvensis

More seriously, if he has walked fair enough, if he’s been sacked for having half the team made unavailable by WRU and the other hslf injured then that is shit.

Deck chairs titanic

Stoner
    Free Member

Semi Radradra to Bristol!
    Oh my.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Semi Radradra to Bristol!
    Oh my.

Was just about to post that that’s a hell of a signing for them. They’ve got to be sailing dean close to the cap with their signings.

Worcester are going to struggle to stay up. They’re one one team that really lack the superstars. Even Irish have snaffled some big names.

tjagain

Worcester have meatball playing for them – surely a superstar 😉

mindmap3
    Free Member

Worcester have meatball playing for them – surely a superstar 😉

In all fairness he’s been a bloody good signing especially compared to some of the shit previously signed at flyhalf like Ryan Lamb or Shane Drahm.

Saracens have been asked to open their books about this seasons wages too. Too right. If they were in breach of the cap previously, they’re surely over it this season too having signed Daly etc.

bombjack
    Free Member

Bristol are looking pretty awesome already, signing Radradra will only make them better.
    My money is still on Tigers going down, its a long season but they are looking all at sea. It’ll be interesting to see how they face up to a decent Saints side this weekend.

tjagain

mindamp – the only disadvantage of rehabilitating meatball is that he might get called up for Scotland. I am not thinking much of Hastings right now and we could do with meatball on form

tjagain

Edinburgh beat Munster. I do not care if it was Munsters youth team – we won!

In other news Blues just performed outright robbery against Benneton. Stole the game with the last play, never stopped fighting

tjagain

Ospreys chairman Rob Davies says British and Irish league will be in place from 2022
    ://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/50608122

What planet is he on? There is no way on earth the English clubs will share their pot of gold, it would ruin the euro cup. NOt much in it for the pro 14 teams either.

anagallis_arvensis

There is no way on earth the English clubs will share their pot of gold

Cvc investing in both is a real turning point, why are the investing in the poo 12 or 14 or whatever it is this week?

tjagain

‘cos everyone apart from the welsh love the league

BruceWee

Glasgow attempting to beat Leinster without scoring any points from kicks. Good luck with that, lads.

BruceWee

Premier Sports introducing Zander Fagerson as the 2010 Scottish Downhill Mountain Biking Champion.

I knew he was a downhiller but I wasn’t aware he won anything.

tjagain

Indeed – and Mad McMata dropped a scoring pass. YOu cannot leave points on the ground against Leinster and thats 2 conversions, a try and a penalty missed

tjagain

Yup Zander is a true renaissance man. He was also part of an award winning choir

Mind you at his size he must have had an advantage downhill

BruceWee

Ah, 12 – 14 boys category according to Roots and Rain. Jesus, I’m old.

anagallis_arvensis

cos everyone apart from the welsh love the league

Is that both the supporters or does it include the dog too?

Guinness Pro14, Gallagher Premiership, French Top14 rugby attendances

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    anagallis_arvensis

Just watching baabaas v wales, what an absolute **** if a ref Owens is. Clear tip tackle, play lands on head/neck and he doesnt even look at it!! Its player safety you idiot!

Kryton57

Andy Goode back on the field…

Andy Goode is back in rugby and he is bigger than ever

Lol.

duckman

Just read his Wiki entry and he is allegedly lighter than me. Now while I am 6″3″ There is no danger he isn’t a lot heavier than the quoted 15 stone 4lbs. I think you can add VAT to that claimed weight.

anagallis_arvensis

Found this pretty shocking, especially as it happened twice and the ref did nothing!

Stoner
    Free Member

That’s a bit twattishness there.

Interestingly, post protectors are not mandatory in the laws though.

However, shithousery is probably covered by:
    #9.11, Players must not do anything that is reckless or dangerous to others. or
    #9.27 A player must not do anything that is against the spirit of good sportsmanship.

BruceWee

FFS

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-50653762

So instead of fighting it Rugby Australia have basically said, ‘Well, he was at least partly right.’

Cowards.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member
    duckman

I see Gatland is looking for a warm up game for the Lions in the UK. We could play them, put out a full strength team as well because we won’t be troubling the squad. Just think; Russell may be a European cup winner by then, it would be good to see him try and outwit Kieran Hill.*

*Kieran Hill plays for Cross Keys at 10, the bottom club in the Welsh prem, but still going to get the call before Finn.

anagallis_arvensis

mindmap3
    Free Member

Wasps are total dog poo this season. Can’t say I’m looking forward to return fixture at the Ricoh next week which I have tickets for.

Bath are dog poo. Pretty good first half, ate my curry and suddenly they 17 points down.

Sarries look in course for a dicking tomorrow resting some of the big names.

duckman

Bath need a coach, Hooper is getting schooled every week.

loum
    Free Member

Nice start today

Ch4 on now

BruceWee
    Stoner
    Free Member

Mindmap3 are you at sixways today?
    Lovely conditions today. Loads of players around the grounds, the boys have already been given chocolates by will butler and Duncan weir. Should be a good day

Stoner
    Free Member

This was only going to end one way…

null

anagallis_arvensis

Bashed him bro!

Shame he’s been playing well recently, only a young lad, hope no one was hurt.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 1,696 total)

The topic ‘Rugby 2019 – 2020 Season’ is closed to new replies.