Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 1,696 total)
  • Rugby 2019 – 2020 Season
  • gauss1777
    Free Member

This is horrific!!

Utterly miserable. I thought it looked slightly promising after about 3 minutes.
    I’m not sure why there’s so much talk about who plays 10 for Wales, I’ve not seen Biggar touch the ball!

anagallis_arvensis

Its awful, havent done anything. Ireland will be gutted not to be 20 points up, they’ve not had to break sweat so far. You would think Wales would struggle to lose the scrums the lineouts and the breakdown all at the same time.

gauss1777
    Free Member

Rugby is the only sport I watch/follow, I’m so glad I don’t follow a team that plays week in week out! I should just support France and be done with it : (

anagallis_arvensis

Ireland doing there best to let us back in!

anagallis_arvensis

Faletau is a marelous rugby player!

anagallis_arvensis

Thats all 3 off now!

anagallis_arvensis

Davies knee has gone, hope its not the same one. 😟

gauss1777
    Free Member

Through all of Wales’ poor games Josh Adams has played well. He always seems up for it. His defensive work today has been good and he always looks a threat with the ball.

Here comes George. This could all be part of the Pivac plan!

anagallis_arvensis

Adams is very good, nice to see Faletau playing better too. Although I fear that was the end of Jiffy Junior

gauss1777
    Free Member

**** hell!

Well done Ireland.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Ireland by about 20 later, by the way.

Posted 6 hours ago

Hate to be right.

olddog

Ireland were pretty poor there…

BlindMelon
    Free Member

Pleased we won but Ireland weren’t great and Wales were woeful

gauss1777
    Free Member

I thought that it would be closer than that and if Ireland did win by 20pts, they’d have had a little luck. But, no there was no luck there. Little positive for Wales from that.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Score flattered Wales.

anagallis_arvensis

Pleased we won but Ireland weren’t great

Ireland had Sexton go off and Billy Burns come on, that some step down in quality. Ireland werent great but the ref didnt help matters imo, prevented any flow at all. Was a shit game, Ireland were poor to average but still far too good for an appalling Wales team. England will put 50 on us.

gruffj
    Free Member

That was pretty poor all round really. Wales were horrible, especially in the first half. Ireland would’ve been 20 points up by half time had they been on form. Wales seem completely devoid of confidence.

Lovely to see Faletau back tho. Adams still a great player. Lloyd Williams now the best 9 in Wales?

Hooker has been a massive weakness for Wales the last few games. I know the weather was horrendous for the Scotland game, but scrums and lineouts were a shit today again. Get well soon King Ken.

England could beat Wales by 40.

gruffj
    Free Member

I agree, the ref was very poor for the flow of the game. Must be difficult when the general standard of play is so low tho.

ourmaninthenorth

Dire game of rugby. Ireland justified winners. Wales absolutely dreadful. Grand Slam to effectively bottom of the 6 Nations in one go. Horrible.

tjagain

loum
    Free Member

Probable Lions next summer
    And that’s without Cory Hill

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhaha

so the next lions tour is going to be chock full of welsh players?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhaha

anagallis_arvensis

I think you may have fallen down the sarcasm TJ!

tjagain

Yeah right

gruffj
    Free Member

Congratulations to George North on his 100 caps. Youngest player to reach this milestone.

tjagain

Madness in New Zealand!

Kryton57

Well, I’m interested to see how Jack Willis and Ollie Lawrence go today, particularly the latter who looks to be the type of centre England have lacked since Tindle slowed to walking pace.

Willis seems only to add to the Kamakaze kids fetching ability and with those three int he team England’s pack starts to seem so much more compete than the Robshaw days when no one could find a 7.

peteimpreza

Watching the game in Italy on Prime and yay! You can turn off the fake crowd noise.

tjagain

All a bit harum scarum but that Italy try was a thing of beauty.

Nice to see both Scotland wings getting into the game. Two crucial early injuries will cost us tho.

tjagain

A wee bit squeaky bum time but in the end a decent win. Duhan man of the match!

gauss1777
    Free Member

A wee bit squeaky bum time but in the end a decent win. Duhan man of the match!

Scotland are on a roll, two consecutive away wins!

duckman

2 wins against tier 2 nations is hardly a roll.

tjagain

🙂

anagallis_arvensis

Lets be honest, it is for Scotland.

Although Wales and Scotland are equal in one area, Wales have won 4 six nations grand slams, Scotland 4 wooden spoons

tjagain

Apparently wales are tier 2 now! 6 games in a row for scotland

gauss1777
    Free Member

😂😂 very good.

I tried to find out when Scotland did last win two consecutive games away, but I couldn’t find records going back far enough. Does anyone know?

tjagain

presumably the last GS – 1990?

anagallis_arvensis

presumably the last GS – 1990?

Always liked John Jefferies, proper nutter!

Kryton57

Always liked John Jefferies, proper nutter!

I once met him at a Train station at the Scottish Borders.   Although very scary to approach, he turned out to be a thoroughly nice bloke to talk with.

This last thing he afforded me me after asking what position I played was “don’t be like Will, he’s shit” 😀

tjagain

I am sure we will have won two away games in succession on tours as well.

tjagain

2017 Italy in Singapore then Aussie in Sydney

IdleJon

Watching the game in Italy on Prime and yay! You can turn off the fake crowd noise.

But it has to be watched live, no rewinding or recording and the quality (on my TV at least) isn’t as good as normal TV. It’s like watching rugby in the 70s again. (I had a brief glance at Prime last night but couldn’t see an option to watch a replay of the game – I’d assume you can watch after the fact?)

Viewing 40 posts - 1,641 through 1,680 (of 1,696 total)

The topic ‘Rugby 2019 – 2020 Season’ is closed to new replies.