Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 2,820 total)
  • Dominic Cummings !
  • falkirk-mark

Boris is raging

andylaightscat
    Free Member

I wonder what The Guardian and The Mirror have left up their sleeve?

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

Should cummings have a fine for breaking lockdown? If not I would suggest that all fines should be refunded on that basis

RustySpanner

Jesus Christ, this is worse than a Trump briefing.

Democracy in action, eh?

chewkw
    Free Member

Jesus Christ, this is worse than a Trump briefing.

Democracy in action, eh?

How can it be worst? I thought PM BoJo explained well?

white101

I have an awful feeling this is some massive dead cat and we are missing something else.

There is no way DC was ever going to resign over anything, so he had nothing to loose by coming up here for a family trip out.

dantsw13

Boris is hating having his authority questioned by the media. I really hope they release more just after the press Conf!!!!

jimw
    Free Member

Worse??? Tricky, but not answering the direct questions surely puts them n a par

theotherjonv

actually this is turning out better than it looked like. Because he really has no answers to an indefensible position, he’s not allowing any comeback questions, and in front of the country it’s absolutely clear that he has no answers and no control whatsoever over Cummings.

No-one’s buying his answers (Chewk maybe but he’s a troll anyway) and he’s looking like the kid at school who’s forgotten his PE kit and is stood in front of everyone else in his vest and pants.

The cracks are opening and no amount of papering over can close them……

ratherbeintobago

This is awful. He’s barely coherent.

Cummingsgate is clearly not going away, is it?

theotherjonv

come on Mirror/Guardian – drop the bomb……

Flaperon

How can it be worst? I thought he explained well?

Well, yeah, but Boris Johnson could curl out a fresh turd on TV and you’d compliment the size and texture of it.

binners

Well at least we all now know why our glorious leader has been hiding!

I’m ****ing raging right now! I suspect I’m not alone

csb

Risky strategy at play here. Costituency Tories coming out and saying they are disgusted etc. so their constituents are pacified, but able to hold their hands up and say ‘what can i do?’ about the leadership. Local Tory loyalty stronger than national conscience? I think it will be.

Likelihood of strikes also ramped up as well given the diregard of teachers safety.

Loads of cctv owners up north now scanning their footage for Cummings 😀

ajantom

PM Johnson has just explained Cummings’ situation which I am satisfied with.

Well done PM Johnson for dealing with the media frenzies head on

I’m sure there’s a bike forum full of misguided, right-wing, bigots somewhere. Can please sod off there, and stop annoying us.

kevs
    Free Member

Infuriating, no clear answers just loads of childcare this, childcare that. And clearly cutting off people and muting them when not wanting to have any more questions.

Anyway my most suitable childcare provider is in the Bahamas, see you in two weeks!

nostrils
    Free Member

Wow, BoJo lost his composure there big time. Hope more evidence emerges later.

Oh and @chewk – give your head a wobble mate

Kryton57

The bloke that took a picture of his number plate is considerably richer today.   I imagine it will appear on the front pages overnight.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

Boris praising others’ fathering instincts lol

chewkw
    Free Member

Well, yeah, but Boris Johnson could curl out a fresh turd on TV and you’d compliment the size and texture of it.

🤣 that’s a good expression there ” … curl out a fresh turd …” I am going to borrow that phrase next time I have discussion with mates.

On a serious note, No. I don’t buy anything politicians throw at me.

w00dster

He didn’t answer the “Did he visit the castle?” Question. Completely skirted around it. Good job my kids were upstairs so they couldn’t hear me swearing at the tv.
    The questions needed to be more direct and to the point. Ian the BBC guys was trying. Pestons questions were just fluff and a waste of time.
    Does DC and his partner have any relatives living in London whom could have been asked to help should both be and his wife be unable to provide childcare?
    Did he visit the Castle during the isolation where the message is clear “ Stay at Home”.
    Did he make any subsequent trips to the NE during lockdown?
    Maybe question 1 he could slime out of.

rydster
    Free Member

Easily the worst gov in my lifetime. Both incompetent and the integrity of snakes.

martinhutch

The bloke that took a picture of his number plate is considerably richer today.

He memorised it and tried to Google it later. The tech steamroller has not quite rolled into Teesdale yet.

reluctantjumper

Could someone put in a FOI request on where Cummings’ number plate has pinged ANPR in the last few week? Surely you could argue it is in the national interest?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

On a serious note, No. I don’t buy anything politicians throw at me.

You’re a con mans wet dream.

shooterman

I may have missed something in this story. The defence appears to be absolute necessity for childcare.

Does his wife have any family closer than Durham? I assume not because no one is pursuing this point?

salad_dodger

He drives a Land Rover so there’s bound to be a RAC report of fixing it on the side on the motorway somewhere.

RustySpanner

binners

Subscriber

Well at least we all now know why our glorious leader has been hiding!

I’m ****ing raging right now! I suspect I’m not alone

You’re not the only one.
    It would appear I owe you 2 steak bakes.

Bollocks.
    That’s nearly £4.00 I’ll never see again……

Mister-P
    Free Member

I didn’t dare visit my mum on the day my dad died on March 24th (not Covid) because I was terrified of potentially infecting her with the virus despite the fact I had no symptoms. Then he’s driving across the country to his parents? I am absolutely fuming. I made one of the most heart breaking and difficult decisions of my life based on what the government had said. I’d happily kick the man in the balls until he’s not Cummings anymore. So angry.

dannyh
    Free Member

@Kryton57

The bloke that took a picture of his number plate is considerably richer today.   I imagine it will appear on the front pages overnight.

Is that a cert?

jonba
    Free Member

I’m too young to have really experienced Thatcher’s government. I know people didn’t like her but I never really understood the hatred that saw people throw parties when she died. I get it now.

grahamt1980

My 4 year old just pointed at the tv when bojo was on and said “that man is stupid”
    Without swearing I can’t put it any better

dannyh
    Free Member

On a serious gratuitously trolling note, No. I don’t buy anything politicians throw at me.

FTFY.

dannyh
    Free Member

My 4 year old just pointed at the tv when bojo was on and said “that man is stupid”
    Without swearing I can’t put it any better

My nine year old just said “why does he speak like that? He sounds like an idiot”.

Perceptive the young are.

amodicumofgnar

He drives a Land Rover

That would be several fuel stops on the way up and back then.

eskay

Does DC and his partner have any relatives living in London whom could have been asked to help should both be and his wife be unable to provide childcare?

I think I read somewhere that his brother in law lives in London…

scotroutes

Does his wife have any family closer than Durham?

London

ElShalimo

He’s an utter, utter twunt but I do believe that he has zero friends hence the need to go elsewhere. His own family probably despise him too.

mudmuncher

I notice the link I posted this morning to the pack of lies his wife wrote in the spectator article chronicling their struggle with Covid (minus the Durham trip) no longer works. Disappointing the press didn’t pick up on this at the briefing.

If Cummings was acting within the rules why did his missus decide to blatantly omit these details?

andylaightscat
    Free Member

Chewkw is Emu
    Cummins is Rod Hull, hope he’s got a glove on

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 2,820 total)

The topic ‘Dominic Cummings !’ is closed to new replies.