Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 2,820 total)
  • Dominic Cummings !
  • martinhutch

I suppose he has comprehensively answered the question in his opening statement, just not in the way he thinks.

wingnuts

WTF!!!!!!! Lets see Laura knife him now!

reluctantjumper

English schools to open despite the warnings. That’s going to be fun with Welsh and Scottish ones shut.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kevs
    Free Member

What a load of tosh

andrewreay

Madness. To justify it and acknowledge that some of the allegations e.g. Barnard Castle are true.

Totally missing the mood.

theotherjonv

so now we absolutely know who’s running the country

What exactly does he have that makes him so impregnable.

(hopes now that the Guardian / Mirror have another trump card to play and torpedo the integrity of Cummings and Johnson)

tomd
    Free Member

It’s a crazy media frenzy over nothing imo. Bonkers.

Not really, folk are genuinely angry about this. I have a close family member who went through hell in April with a seriously ill child (blue light hospital admission, suspected CV19) and a new born to juggle. As a family we couldn’t help due to CV19, and by god we wanted to.

Little did we know if you or a family member gets ill with suspected CV19 you can do whatever is personally advantageous to you and travel great distances to do it.

Of course you have folk that have missed loved one’s final hours, funerals, births etc. They must be raging.

Guy is a shameless, brass-necked spunk trumpet and **** him and his family.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

One silver lining: the Torys are fkd.

chewkw
    Free Member

PM Johnson has just explained Cummings’ situation which I am satisfied with.

Well done PM Johnson for dealing with the media frenzies head on.

One silver lining: the Torys are fkd.

Nope! Tories will get even stronger with PM Johnson.

dannyh
    Free Member

Odds that the Graun have got some more?

I hope so soooooo much.

I actually can’t **** believe what I have heard.

Cynical **** arsehole.

martinhutch

To justify it and acknowledge that some of the allegations e.g. Barnard Castle are true.

He hasn’t. He acknowledged that DC headed north to find ‘appropriate childcare’, described the other allegations as ‘balderdash’, ‘poppycock’, ‘rot’, ‘tripe’* etc.

Dangerous game. Let’s see if the journos have anything else up their sleeves by way of corroboration.

*Insert appropriate BJ wiffwaff.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Little did we know if you or a family member gets ill with suspected CV19 you can do whatever is personally advantageous to you and travel great distances to do it.

This Gov has zero credibility or integrity now. NONE.

matt_outandabout

Igm – sorry for your loss.

This sums it up.

Still annoys me that it’s one rule for Dom and one for the rest of us.

Millions have been doing their best. Have missed out on key life moments and will feel the effects for years to come.

Yet the underlying attitude that he (and others) show by thier actions grates with me.

uggski

The sheer audacity to then stand there and tell us what we should be doing when his own advisors don’t. I think I will just carry on as I want and if caught just say “PLease refere to Dom Cum” He can do it so can I!

Probaably not but you know what I mean

Stainypants

My favourite tweet of the the day. He couldn’t sack Cummings it would be like Emu sacking Rod Hull.

theotherjonv

With those words he’s also said that 95+% of the public are bad parents then? Because we didn’t or wouldn’t do like Cummings and ‘follow the instincts of every father and every parent’

amodicumofgnar

Nice to see Boris felt he could break cover to show solidarity with his errant SPAD but felt un able to show solidarity with communities being hit by flooding a couple of months back.

Four hours and they still only managed to come up with a human shield made of children as the response.

chewkw
    Free Member

Well you would be, wouldn’t you.

Mind you, you never had any credibility anyway, so no loss there.

I am just a single voter in Labour stronghold so my views do not have impact whatsoever.

I am insignificance in supporting PM BoJo stance.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

bojo has form.. see pritti still has a job in the cabinet

binners

Looks like I’m on for pies and pasties galore and there’s no pudding for TJ 😃

I’m amazed anyone thought differently. They just don’t give a ****!

theotherjonv

Public questions :rollseyes:

binners

This press conference is just completely beyond parody

It’s like some kind of parallel universe

uggski

Not over yet Binners

amodicumofgnar

A devil takes the hind most approach – wasn’t that central to the early Cummings infect the masses strategy?

wingnuts

No filtering on the questions then.

falkirk-mark

Well that was a big fat 2 fingers up at the plebs

reluctantjumper

I’m absolutely raging right now. If I typed out my thoughts I would break the swear filter and find out what words aren’t in there.

Why have I been following the rules, not seeing my elderly parents and being a good buy for the sake of everyone else? Everyone else is now thinking the same as me: **** it, do what I want, there’s no penalty as long as you justify it by saying you are doing the right thing for your family. **** everyone else, they don’t matter and my selfishness will be rewarded.

Bunch of…. (Self edited to avoid a ban).

binners

The next question is going to be “what’s your favourite colour?”

Kryton57

Oh look, the BBC audio doesnt work…

chewkw
    Free Member

Not just in a constituency sense, either.

Mirrored on here.

Yes, that’s fine with me. No issue at all.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

ian? ian? ian?

Woody
    Free Member

I think at least 99% of the UK will have gone WTF at that he’s not sacked. The dogs will be properly unleashed now.

Ah well off to chippie for my fish n chips and black pudding supper – chippie is only 1/2 mile away and I’ve a sheltering Mother to feed so well within the rules obviously.

Kryton57

Well done channel 4 man…

binners

Slow handclap for the BBC

csb

Millions have been doing their best. Have missed out on key life moments and will feel the effects for years to come.

This is the crux of it isn’t it. The whole of the UK electorate has been inconvenienced at least, many have suffered life changing impacts. Even Tory voting idiots who vote for tossers like JRM. Can this really be brushed under the carpet?

peekay

Peston’s exasperated eye roll when the screen inadvertently cut back to him. Wonderful.

chewkw
    Free Member

Well done channel 4 man…

You would have thought he would have done a better job of trying to ask for details.

Who would have thought Channel 4 would ask for the details to try to dislodge PM BoJo.

As they say the devil is in the details and the devil is wanting details. 🤣

PM BoJo handles the question well.

Now the media is asking for definition etc … PM BoJo can see them Cummings!

dannyh
    Free Member

**** me.

We are ‘confused’ now.

I am struggling to keep my shit together here, I really am.

davros

Well this is infuriating. Anyone not shouting at the tv?

reluctantjumper

Please, please let tomorrow’s papers bring a load of new evidence of Cummings making more trips. Boris is setting the whole government up for being sacked in totality.

Or even better, in the next 20 mins.

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 2,820 total)

The topic ‘Dominic Cummings !’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts