Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • MrAgreeable

It’s possible, but I reckon they are just too busy thieving IWH’s bike parts to provide proper customer service.

-m-
    Free Member

maybe it differs from area to area

Our Royal Mail parcels and ParcelForce deliveries arrive by van, and are dropped off at the village Post Office if there’s no-one in. Typically they’re available for collection almost immediately.

The UPS man tends to come back later in the day if you’re out in the morning. I must be living in some sort of parcel-delivery utopia…

seth-enslow666
    Free Member

I knew RRR was IVH in wig, glasses and hiding under a hat. FFS this has turned into a major charade. A said above RRR ends up with goods worth more 4 times his order. Everyone ends up with jack shi.t and fake PO proof of posting.

RRR will no doubt stop posting on this thread as stated he was going to do. Spread a bit of propaganda and all the peple will think IVH is a good guy after all.

Nice Try RRR. I do hope your mother has not had any more visits from any heavys LOL

mrsflash
    Free Member

It’s possible, but I reckon they are just too busy thieving IWH’s bike parts to provide proper customer service.

lol!

ski
    Free Member

RRR how about posting some pics of the item?

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a tyre for street/debt collection use?

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

knew RRR was IVH in wig, glasses and hiding under a hat. FFS this has turned into a major charade. A said above RRR ends up with goods worth more 4 times his order. Everyone ends up with jack shi.t and fake PO proof of posting.

RRR will no doubt stop posting on this thread as stated he was going to do. Spread a bit of propaganda and all the peple will think IVH is a good guy after all.

Nice Try RRR. I do hope your mother has not had any more visits from any heavys LOL

flippin eck guys… you lot don’t give up do you. Anyone who doesn’t believe that I’m not IWH please message me.. I’ll then respond from my work email account if it helps (I work for quite a large company so please no accusations of fake email accounts etc).

As for the picture I’ll try to get one up tonight..

ta

Bream
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a tyre for street/debt collection use?

P7 from Dealextreme, heard they’re the best and cost peanuts???

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Oh and I’ll post a piccy up tonight of me with my air shock… and believe me I don’t look anything like IWH.

(unless I can gain 5 years, lose 40lbs and grow a full head of hair before this evening)

owenfackrell
    Free Member

With our sorting office it is next day that you can pick them up.
    RRR is still posting on BM and over there they are questioning where the shock comes from and seem to think he may have taken it of a bike of his that may or may not have been reported as stolen but i am a little lost on that point. I just hope that those out of pocket get something back.

slugwash
    Free Member

In Sunny South Devon (Plymouth being the exception) our Royal Mail otter deliveries arrive by hand and are shoved through the letter box if there’s no-one in. 😉

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Didnt miss much during my enforced absence then. For the love of god, move on from the RRR issue. Its pretty clear he isnt IWH.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

RRR, I see from the BM forum that you think that the shock you received is from one of IWH’s bikes, not from Sea Otter.

MrAgreeable

That’s not an otter! But he’s negotiated you an upgrade to a baby pine marten instead. Swings and roundabouts. 😉

hora
    Free Member

Mods, if thats true (multiple logins)- could you link up the IP(s) and block?

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

If rrr is IWH then he has just dug the channel tunnel straight down

MrAgreeable

hora – Member

Posted 13 minutes ago

Why? Is he going to scam more people while this thread’s still rumbling on? 🙄

grumm
    Free Member

I don’t reckon its the same person. Def something weird going on there though.

hora
    Free Member

Why? Is he going to scam more people while this thread’s still rumbling on?

Well yes, rejoined, new username, building up post-counts. 2months time he’ll pop some items up for sale.

ski
    Free Member

Hora, if they did that, you would find there was only 3 of us on here 😉

MrAgreeable

rejoined, new username, building up post-counts. 2months time he’ll pop some items up for sale.

So banning someone’s IP address is a foolproof solution to that? What’s to stop him posting from work, an internet cafe, or, I dunno, an i-Phone?

There is a grain of wisdom in your stupidity though, in that if he gets off the hook this time he will probably do it again.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

I think it’s a case of a genuine bloke, got out of his depths buying & Selling, may have done as per another post, retrospective selling items he had not yet received….. and stupidly tried to blag his way out thinking it would buy him time. If he was a con artist why would he give his address, numbers and be on his own web site? Prob just a deserate person trying to bail himself out of a hole. Prob had ideas of being Sir Sugar of the biking world! I doubt if he sorts this out he would do it again, Sad really. Just mho

njee20
    Free Member

If you think RRR is IWH then you are, definitely, a moron.

Cheeky-Monkey
    Free Member

Oh the irony of this being suggested by one of the worst ever trolls on this forum. And by worst I mean sh1te, unamusing, dull, transparent ……

No offence like.

firestarter
    Free Member

what this thread needs is a picture of that geek in downhill gear in his bedroom 😉

julianwilson
    Free Member

if i can get my 2 year old to work the camera, i might just be able to help you out there Mick!

higgo
    Free Member

what this thread needs is a picture of that geek in downhill gear in his bedroom

and somebody getting owned with Z1s for helping a tripped child to their feet.

higgo
    Free Member

and tomorrow, obviously, we need a bit of Kylie on the thread too.

firestarter
    Free Member

lol 😉

boxelder

1000 – 53

millenium thread?

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

I have a photo of me without DH gear on…. if you want like 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

are you spanking your monkey tho ;-0

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

no the monkey is spanking me, just don’t tell mrs S 🙂

MrAgreeable

njee20 – Member
    If you think RRR is IWH then you are, definitely, a moron.

Posted 29 minutes ago

I love the way certain Bikemagic members bang on about how “unfriendly” STW is, then when they do post on here, it’s generally to say something arsey. 😉

firestarter
    Free Member

😉

njee20
    Free Member

What are you on about, I’m on here all the time, I post more on here than BM, I just think that’s a seriously stupid thing to keep banging on about.

Don’t turn this into another ‘them and us’ thing.

oldgit
    Free Member

I think his a bit like one of my customers that has done me for a few thousand quid.
    A nice bloke but utterly thick.
    In his case he earnt money as an electrician in his first month, thought this is great, what I’ll do is spend this wad and pay everyone next time.
    Problem is he never earnt that money again, so he stopped dealing with us and opened accounts elsewhere.
    Only thing is he stupidly did it again with them.
    Turned out he had spent thousands on remote control tanks, the geek.
    Anyroadup, he jacked his job in and went home to live with mum.
    It’s pretty common that, people spending their first earnings thinking they’ll be able to make it up.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

MrAgreeable

Sorry to single you out Njee, I know you post on here too, but I think there are more constructive ways of expressing disagreement than telling people to piss off or calling them morons.

jimmy

who wants a moustache ride?

Viewing 40 posts - 921 through 960 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.