Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Lungman – I don’t think IWH is Bigdutch (Lee Anderson-scott) unless of course he has two seperate legally named bank accounts.

I can assure you it was not that name that I paid my £700 into.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

it’s being mentioned he’s organised a group road trip on BikeMagic, at his own expense. He’s certainly not in the business of ripping people off.

Err, out of his own pocket? Nope. Out of the money he seems to be ripping off other STWers it seems to me.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

***RIGHT, I’VE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH IWH TODAY ***

Guys Please listen to me.

I’ve been in contact via text and IWH apologises but isn’t able to get online at all at the moment to answer your queries.

I know for a fact that he has some serious family issues to deal with and as such it’s not a suprise to me that he can’t get online tbh.

I too am waiting for something IWH sourced from the US for me but I have every faith in receiving as I did my frame just over a month or so ago.

He’s assured me that he’ll attend to everything as soon as he’s able to.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I think that’s a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

HTTP404
    Free Member

coincidence? same name, same locale, same excuses.

Either Plymouth sorting office has the most crooked posties in the UK (who some how only manage to nick the parcels and letters from you to me) or you never posted the cheques.

I bought the bike from him on the bike radar site where he is known as Big Dutch. I am sick of getting fobbed off, so I will see if this gets results.

http://www.bikemagic.com/forum/forummessages/mps/UTN/94154/URN/3/dt/3/srchdte/0/cp/11/v/6/sp/

correct me if i am wrong but from this iwh and bigdutch are one of the same?

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don’t usually like these witch-hnts, but I have also re-read the “mikey-M” thread. Genuinely laughing aloud at “TROLLING ZOO-FIGHTER”, thanks Gus. 🙂

lungman

HTTP404 best of luck sorry to here he’s caught someone else, sounds like the same bloke to me

xc-steve
    Free Member

RopeyReignRider you’ve been a member for a month… interesting…

mrman
    Free Member

as per the bikemagic post it refers to the website http://www.hamish-likes-bikes.com which is down.

yossarian
    Free Member

enough

its time to get the pitchforks out

CharlieMungus
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

mrman:

as per the bikemagic post it refers to the website http://www.hamish-likes-bikes.com which is down.

Whois the domain and you will get the owners address.

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Well I got an email this morning saying the forks had been posted.

Actions speak louder than words, so lets see if they turn up.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

“RopeyReignRider you’ve been a member for a month… interesting… “

I had to re-register my account after the site was hacked. I was on here a long time before that…

If anyone cares to remember I started a thread about my failing superstar brake pads… and got flamed!

I genuinely believe IWH to be a good guy and simply don’t understand why he didn’t take my £700 and run if he was intent on ripping people off.

yossarian
    Free Member

I genuinely believe IWH to be a good guy and simply don’t understand why he didn’t take my £700 and run if he was intent on ripping people off.

I rather suspect the issue here is mixture of bad cashflow, poor organisation and bullshit.

I reckon you got lucky, looks like many others haven’t been.

xc-steve
    Free Member

Fair play RopeyReignRider I stand corrected – out of interest how old is the guy? Seems like it could easily be a teenager preoccupied with GCSE’s/A-Levels and not appreciating how serious the matter is.

hora
    Free Member

Well I got an email this morning saying the forks had been posted.

Actions speak louder than words, so lets see if they turn up.

Deja Vu?

lungman

definatly the same bloke as the email I paid via paypal was to hamish-likes-bikes. Hope he’s not trying the same scams again

yossarian
    Free Member

oh and its worth remebering that that not all thieves wear masks and lurk furtively in corners with bags of swag over their shoulders

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

“out of interest how old is the guy”

xc-steve – mid 30’s at a guess..

Xan
    Free Member

Has anyone read his Bike magic details in full. In gallery there are lots of pics of him. Try and match up teh picture on STW and see if its teh same person. There are also lots of pictures of him in a shop. Is he a trader and abusing STW to sell old stock from his shop. Just a thought??/

Have a looky
    http://www.bikemagic.com/localiser/MyGallery.asp?sp=&v=6&memno=115814

Might be time for the Mods to step in after all!!!

hora
    Free Member

Pulls up a chair, Bourbon anyone?

uplink
    Free Member

Deja Vu?

More like Deja Moo – Bullsh!t you’ve heard somewhere before

Jamie
    Free Member

hora:

Pulls up a chair, Bourbon anyone?

Cheers! Care for a top-up?

yossarian
    Free Member

i’ve got some jaffa cakes

chakaping
    Free Member

oh and its worth remebering that that not all thieves wear masks and lurk furtively in corners with bags of swag over their shoulders

Indeed. And just because they don’t rob one person, that doesn’t mean they won’t screw somebody else over.

enfht
    Free Member

I know of a dodgy bloke, mid-thirties, called Lee Anderson…

I’d love this to be the same person, what neck of the woods is this guy from?

Are we talking about the same Lee Anderson??

The Lee Anderson guy I’m refering to is NOT into MTBing, he’s just into anything dodgy, which probably includes selling nicked bike parts

PLEASE someone say he’s from North London !!!!

hora
    Free Member

Yes please to a top up seeing as the Jaffas are out

uplink
    Free Member

I’d love this to be the same person, what neck of the woods is this guy from?

didn’t someone say Plymouth?

hora
    Free Member

Your not thinking the hacker are you?

yossarian
    Free Member

what jim hacker?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I could start making a carrot cake, this could take a while…..

mrman
    Free Member

its plymouth where he lives.

enfht
    Free Member

oh well 🙁

IWH
    Free Member

Right. I’m on a public terminal at the moment as RRR gave me a heads up as to what was happening on the forum while I was away.

I did used to post on here (Pre-crash / hack) as BigDutch but pretty much stopped posting full stop when I got flamed and threatened by several members for having the cheek to say something perceived as negative about the Ti456 review in WhatMTB. After being told via email that I was a effing C that didn’t know my ass from a bottom bracket and threatened with all sorts of stuff, not surprisingly I stopped posting here.

Lungman – you emailed me asking for an explanation and then posted here within 5 minutes (as far as I can see). You’ll be getting an email from me shortly.

Mrman – I offered you a refund last week when I apologised for your phone not being sent. You were willing to wait for the phone which was posted Tuesday as I said it would be. As soon as I get back and find out the tracking number I will send it to you.

What could I possibly stand to gain by running a scam in my real name on one of the UK’s busiest MTB forums? What could I possibly stand to gain by trying to rip people off by having them transfer money into my OWN bank account and giving them my home address? What could I possibly gain by staying in touch as much as I can and letting people know what’s going on?

In the past month I’ve despatched over £1300 worth of items which have arrived without issue or with a slight delay. There are currently (as far as I know because so far I’ve not heard any different) 2 people that are still waiting for items to arrive and those two people are Mrman and fatblokeattheback. For all tinribz pops up on these threads saying I’ve stopped replying to him over the stem he’s not posted back in response to me and he’s not replied to my emails.

If there is anyone else who has paid me money for something but hasn’t had it then as I’ve said – I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN FIX IT!

It’s interesting that the only emails I’ve received during this whole thing have been three threats from a generic hotmail account – one that I was (and I quote) “In for a knifing” and a warning from some bloke claiming to be from Plymouth that he’s coming for me – that despite the fact I said I’d explain via email the situation I am currently in that’s caused so much distraction, frustration and delay this thread carries on with speculation without actually finding out why.

And no, I’m not posting it on the open forum.

And when someone does come on and give a positive experience of having purchased from me they get accused of being fake / a fraud / or “Ooooh, it’s a new account… interesting” WE’RE ALL NEW ACCOUNTS!

I’ll put it simply: The threats are ridiculous and I am passing the details to the Police. Mrman, Fatblokeattheback – at this point if you genuinly believe I’m still trying to rip you off then please email me and I (as I offered last week when you both said you were prepared to wait) will get you your money back and we can sort out the bits as / when they arrive with you.

To those of you who’ve posted saying I’ve upheld my end of deals with you it’s very much appreciated and I’m sorry if it causes any trouble via email for any of you.

For what it’s worth there have been continued problems with Royal Mail & Parcel Force in this City. Earlier this year a number of workers were sacked for interfering with the mail. I’m not saying that’s what’s going on here, I’m not using it as an excuse but it’s not just happening here.

Despite my best efforts to put this right with the people who are actually involved it’s turned into another STW witch hunt where there are more comments from people who have nothing to do with this than the people who are actually involved.

And regarding the old website – Yes, it was shut down. I built it, used it and got no end of problems with the host company and weak bloody hosting & security.

As has been stated MANY times on here those that have dealt with me have my address and know how to get in touch with me.

Now please, stop with the threats and leave this to those of us who are actually involved to resolve.

yossarian
    Free Member

jaffa cake?

Jamie
    Free Member

May need 2, its a long read.

mrman
    Free Member

i prefer muffins

Ok IWH again a believable story if it was followed up with people actually getting their stuff.

Apart from “issues” in plymouth royal mail you STILL havent given me a tracking number for the phone you sent. That would be the first thing that anyone in your position would do if it was legit. You said youve sent it, youve said various reasons etc etc but still havent given me a tracking number.

IF at the end of this i recieve my goods ill be the first to post and say on here, but if the goods have been sent WHERE IS MY TRACKING NUMBER

no threats from me, ive been very reasonable in my requests but this is just getting a little tiresom

So in case you missed what i said before you sent the goods on tuesday then WHERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER

voodoo_chile

SATURDAY NIGHT’S ALRIGHT FOR FIGHTING !

hora
    Free Member

Stopping bloody online posting and start posting?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.