Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Crumpler laptop bags
  • Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Needed a new laptop back and I like the look of these – then I saw that a proper one is £170!!!!!!!!!!!

Some are now a bit less (end of range) but picked up a new one (no tags but unused) for £50 (RRP was £170) of teabay. It's only a bag after a day travelling to London and back (from Cornwall) I have to say that this bag has genuinely improved my life. Would never ever pay full whack but good to get a deal.

I think I may have a small ebay addiction though…

Cletus

I am a big fam of Crumpler too – bought a Belly XL two years ago and it is still as good as new.

Previously went through two Pakuma messenger style bags where the strap can detached from the bag after a few months use.

Buy cheap buy twice!

titusrider
    Free Member

Must say ive been impressed with my Dakine messenger bag, cant remember exactly what it cost but well under £100

rockhopperbike

I got a Bagaboo from Hungary a few years ago- apart from the bit the dog chewed- holding up well, bl00dy heavy when full though!

GTDave
    Free Member

'Dakine Porter' & 'North Face Base Camp' bags here, doing stirling jobs carrying my tat about!

Surfr
    Free Member

They are so well made and hard wearing, as well as being very well thought out for storage and access. I've had a base tracker and an other I forget the name of. The laptop one is still in use now 8 years later and in perfect condition.

konabunny
    Free Member

Just washed my Crumpler laptop backpack for first time in 3 years – still looks in great nick. Good quality.

matthewjb
    Free Member

I've got a Crumpler messenger bag with laptop section.

It's refusing to show any signs of wear after about 4 years. Shame as I quite fancy a new one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Crumpler laptop bags’ is closed to new replies.