Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

claim how can you loose? plenty of witnesses and his avoidance possibly is attempted fraud given the masses of evidence selling goods you dont have refusing refunds , changing contact details etc
    if he refuses to settle I would be very surprised.

MrAgreeable

RRR, if you're talking about doing it yourself rather than instructing solicitors (which froi a straightforward claim like this is perfectly possible) then the only expense would be your £30 issue fee (which you get back) and your time. Get copies of the emails to and from him, proof of payment and you're away.

higgo
    Free Member

get legal on his @ss

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Mr Agreeable – looking into it there can be all sorts of charges for getting things presented in court, if it gets that far.

I will have a proper look at it all if nothing else happens first.

There's also the entirely seperate issue of me being sold a frame " in perfect condition" with a shock that needed £150 worth of work to be carried out…

MrAgreeable

RRR, have a read here:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/infoabout/claims/index.htm

Your claim against IWH would come under the small claims track, which is designed specifically for people who are making a money claim without the help of a solicitor. It's relatively simple and costs are kept to a minimum.

You have your issue fee (actually just £25 if you do it online), but there would be no fee for allocation and even if it went to a hearing the fee would only be another £25, which he would have to repay to you at the end, after everyone had had a good laugh at his rubbish excuses.

You have IWH's address, you have proof that he owes you the money, I wouldn't hang about any longer. Write to him saying that you will issue proceedings unless he pays the money within 7 days, then go ahead and sue him.

Junkyard
    Free Member

i would not even contact him just sue he has been a long long long way away from reasonable on this issue and deserves to have something on his record for his acts. He is a fraudster IMHO perhaps he ha dgood intentions buthe still has your money whatever his intial intentions.

MrAgreeable

Junkyard, see your point of view, but it reflects better on you if you notify them of your intention beforehand.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Cheers for info guys.

I certainly will be looking at doing the above very soon indeed – even if more out of principle than to reclaim my money (although obviously that would be good too)…

Do any of you guys happen to know the other chaps who are waiting for stuff / know of whether they got refunds??

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Could anyone else still waiting for refunds pleeeeeeeeeese get in touch, thanks

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

IWH / Hamish / Lee Anderson

If you're reading this, I've part -exchanged the Air curnutt for £160 towards a Ti spring (a genuine, real one that exists this time).

As such, I can't be @rsed to chase you for the rest of the money I gave you/ money I spent on fixing the "perfect working order" shock.

Simply, I've had enough.

I will still however, be contacting all the sponsors of ride 559.com and making them aware of my experiences with you.

If you feel even a modicum of guilt then give the money you owe me and were going to pay in next week, to someone else you still owe.

You have plenty to choose from although I'm sure PK ripper would be grateful of it.

As for you as an individual, you seem to somehow see yourself as a victim still. ALL of this was of your doing Lee and the sooner you realise the better.

In all seriousness, talking to you it crossed my mind that you might actually be suffering mental health issues such is the bizarre perspective you hold on events.

I still, despite everything don't think you're a serial criminal scammer type but you are however, a consistant and prolific liar.

You recently claimed that the reason I couldn't make contact with you is that your phone, wallet and laptop all got stolen from work.

This doesn't explain why your "stolen" phone still rings, does it? If your sim card had been removed it would not ring, likewise if (as any sensible person would) you got your sim card blocked.

Anyway, that aside I no longer want anything to do with it.

Oh, and for info a few "industry types" have been informed of what you've been up to… in particular those that have provided a massive amount of help in resolving the issues you caused me.

I know you'll again see yourself as an innocent victim but just stop and ask yourself why so many people take issue with you.

I sincerely hope that you gain some sort of perspective, resolve the issues you have and most importantly do the right and proper thing and pay people the money you owe them.

regards

Dan

njee20
    Free Member

Dan, it's futile.

fwb2006
    Free Member

Hasn't anybody 'filled in' this guy yet, well I'm surprised.

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Can't believe this c0ck is still writing reviews on ride 559.com.

What about the STW massive starting an on-line petition that we could send to sponsors of the site.

Just an idea. Is it worth it?

hitman
    Free Member

Under the bike review sections on ride 559.com, comments can be left – may be a way of embarrassing him to pay??

higgo
    Free Member

He won't be embarrassed into paying by leaving comments that he can just delete.

IMO there are only two options for people owed money:
    1) write it off and move on with life
    2) recover the money through the courts.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Pay him a visit, FFS!, and talk to him in person.

carlphillips
    Free Member

i live in plymouth, anyone have his address?

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I don't but he wouldn't be that hard to track down – fairly sure some of the other guys do have his address..

I've just part exchanged the air shock he sent me instead of the ti coil.. can't be @rsed anymore.

I do however, suggest that those owed money chase him through the civil courts and / or Police.
    It's the one threat which appears to provoke some response.

I've taken some advice on the matter and am fairly sure that it can be dealt with as a criminal issue.

If anyone wants any more info on this, please feel free to get in touch.

ta

molgrips
    Free Member

I once won an ebay item from a guy who then died.

I did eventually get the stuff tho 🙂

How did a thread get to almost 1300 posts and me not notice?!

stonemonkey
    Free Member

1298!!!

marsdenman
    Free Member

1299…….. (sorry 😳 ) resistance was futile……

bigyinn
    Free Member

1300! Do I win a single first class ticket to Plymouth?

ononeorange

Can I just say that this is the 1300th post abnd my only input so far?

ononeorange

OK – too slow!

racefaceec90

sorry to sound like a dilbert,but who is this Lee Anderson anhoo?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Sorry, snooze you lose.:-P

Junkyard
    Free Member

i dont know i wonder if there is any information on this issue anywhere on the 1300+ post running to 33 pages 🙄

bigyinn
    Free Member

Its become a STW right of passage.
    Read from the first post and try and understand how its (sort of) stayed on topic for pretty much the whole duration. Its a STW miracle!

racefaceec90

apologies,i just read the first page!!! 😳

higgo
    Free Member

Golly – looks like I'm not allowed on http://www.ride559.com
    Something about being a 'victim of the easyban plug-in'. I can only think this is because I've been telling people who've lost out that it's relatively quick, easy and cheap to get the money back legally using the http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk service.

hora
    Free Member

http://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk looks good if you have his correct name/address? Personally I'd spend £100 to recover a £50 debt but I'm bloody-minded that way 👿

MrAgreeable

Does anyone who sends him stuff to review ever get it back? There's some spiel about a Singular frame on there, can't imagine Sam having the deep pockets to just give one away.

In fact, has anyone ever sent him stuff to review? I wouldn't be surprised if it was just re-hashes of other site's content, given how impersonal and dull it all is.

atlaz
    Free Member

Maybe review kit is where he's getting the stuff he sells.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

I really think that all involved should be telling his site sponsors, contacts, manufacturers of his dealings..,

I intend to..

mudsux
    Free Member

If this site's users can stump up cash to fund some poor kid's rent (aka Mikey's rent thread) it can't be anymore difficult to do the same and bring a county court judgement against this guy. I'm really surprised nobody has done it yet.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Personally I can't be bothered with the hassle as I have sold the air shock he sent me instead of the Ti spring.

However, as I understand it there are still a fare few people still owed money – someone really should drag him through the courts as he'll carry on doing it to other people..

hora
    Free Member

mudsux and the lad will of course be watching this thread and others on other site(s) to see if hes got away with it (after all, he wont have lost the power of site or the use of a PC will he?!)

redthunder
    Free Member

This thread must get 2000 posts 🙂

What is it about.. cant be bothered to read it … Exec Summary anywhere 😉

pstokes99
    Free Member

The fact that the thread is this big beggars belief.

summary – number of people got ripped off (paid for goods that were then never recieved). Much whinging and posturing on here but no evidence of anyone pursuing him to court to get their money back.

RopeyReignRider seems a nice enough bloke but says he's just going to forget about the money he is owed and then continues to post on here about it.

redthunder
    Free Member

Ta. psstokes99

They should have a "Beer Summit"

Viewing 40 posts - 1,281 through 1,320 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.