Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

ok, so I’ve seen some of the conspiracy videos on youtube and some of them can be quite convincing.

However I just watched 911 Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out on Amazon and it was very good – had comments from many highly qualified people from architecture and science, and some with direct links to the buildings.

No talk of drone planes without commercial markings, but lots of talk of controlled explosions, evidence of an advanced form of thermite, and the temperatures required to melt steel, and how they started shipping all the steel off the site within 2 weeks rather than forensically examining it.

And how steel girders were seen ejecting quite a distance horizontally from the tower as it collapsed, and how they all fell at free fall, so there was no resistence from any of the floors below. How they all fell within themselves, even though WTC 7 was only suppossed to have one failing pillar which was on one side of the building.

Anyway, lots of experts critising the investigation that happened as criminally incompetant and deliberately ignoring evidence.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/800-q911-explosive-evidence-experts-speak-out-goes-international.html

trailer here :

[video]https://youtu.be/LrjcXOJIWw0[/video]

You can apparently download the mp4 of it here, or the ISO to cut a DVD :

http://911expertsspeakout.com/index.php/languages/english

or there’s a short version on youtube :

[video]https://youtu.be/Ddz2mw2vaEg[/video]

it’s quite compelling.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I’ll get the Bourbons..

kimbers

frankconway

Have you been to the museum?

slowoldman

Brought to you by the same film makers who faked the moon landings.

mikey74
    Free Member

Those fonts scream class.

Caher

I thought it was hit by some aeroplanes, stacked with jet fuel and then disintegrated.

fooman

I thought it was hit by some aeroplanes, stacked with jet fuel and then disintegrated.

It was just a coincidence.

twistedpencil

Oh bollocks, the steel didn’t melt. Must not get drawn in. Go and heat up plastic to a low level (so it doesn’t melt) and watch how it’s structural properties change. The steel did not turn to liquid, it started to creep when the temperatures went over roughly 300oC. It’s not a difficult concept to wrap your head around, the heat makes it expand (add heat to anything and thermal expansion is a given), this impacts greater forces into the connections, the steel deflects beyond it’s elastic limits, the combination of all this meant the connections failed and the building collapsed in on itself, any ‘exploding’ member say have been a sudden release in energy when the connections failed.

Stop spreading this shite. Leslie E Robinson designed an amazing structure that performed incredibly well under the fire loads and damage imparted to them by planes flown into them by psychotic murderers. The biggest mistake on the day was sending people back to their desks at the start of the attacks.

Conspiracy theories are all well and good but when they can be disproved so easily but the facts ignored I can understand why the world is in such a crap place led by a bunch of muppets.

Grrrrrr.

km79
    Free Member

I’d like to see a list of those experts and see how many of them are working, and as what.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

Pass the tin foil

The overwhelmingly by argument for a non-conspiracy is that there’s never been a whilstleblower from the inside. A conspiracy such as this would of involved hundreds, if not thousands of people. Not one person has come forward and said “I was on th inside” 15+ years later. In the era of wiki leaks and social media the ex prime minister can’t even keep it quiet that he likes felatio from a dead pig, let alone thousands of people conspiring together to kill thousands of their countrymen. See also Kennedy assignation, moon landings and climate change. Ps vapour trails are not real either. I have no doubt that governments have done some truly evils nefarious things that you only ever find out a small part of it if your lucky, but the tr scale of collusion that would of had to be involved in 9/11 makes it impossible to to keep secret

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

So a fire from office furnishings was hot enough to cause wtc 7 to perfectly drop at free fall speeds?

There’s an awful lot of buildings at risk around the world then.

There’s also a lot of very qualified people on the film seriously questioning how they came down.

Creeping steel does not come down perfectly like that, with all the floors collapsing away to allow free fall speeds.

And also a section on how people just don’t want to accept things like this as it makes them feel unsafe.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I’d like to see a list of those experts and see how many of them are working, and as what.

Petition is here, 2945 architects and engineers have signed it and are listed

http://www.ae911truth.org/signatures/ae.html

Drac

[video]https://youtu.be/FzF1KySHmUA[/video]

johnnystorm

A driver losing control of an Audi TT managed to half demolish a house near me, and yet a ginormous passenger aircraft packed full of fuel isn’t enough to topple a building by itself? Right you are.

Drac

Petition is here, 2945 architects and engineers have signed it and are listed

A petition for investigation is not proof.

twistedpencil

Mate I’m a chartered structural engineer with over twenty years experience. On the day the planes hit I watched it unfold like many others and my first thought was get everyone out. When the first tower dropped it had been stood up after the impact with aviation fuel for over an hour. The structure was designed in such a way that it had a clear footprint and that the columns were all on the external elevations and central cores. It collapsed in a manner not unexpected for the damage it had received.

Please I’ve read up on this a number of times, but not for the best part of a decade so may be a little rusty. If you are seriously interested there are a number of reputable articles, by you know, real experts, about the collapse mechanisms of the towers, go knock yourself out. I know we’re not meant to listen to experts in our post truth world, but try, please. Otherwise come to me when you’re sick, I have some magic water, only & £100 for 10ml, cures everything, trust me I have no medical background apart from watching casualty in the 90s…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Wtc 7 was not hit by a plane.

The nist investigator said there were no explosions, whereas countless witnesses said that there were. Whatever the truth the nist investigation was very poor, which is one reason so many people have signed the petition.

Don’t watch the documentary then, just ignore all the knowledgeable people on it, because the expertise on this forum far outweighs them.

I just said that it was compelling, and interesting.

A bit like the Sand Wars one.

twistedpencil

There are some proper dohtards on this thread, a house is not designed or built like a high rise tower… The wind loads the wtc was designed for would probably catch a plane.

I’m out of here, racing in the morning….

Drac

It’s been done to death for 16 years, never seen any compelling evidence yet.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

The structure was designed in such a way that it had a clear footprint and that the columns were all on the external elevations and central cores. It collapsed in a manner not unexpected for the damage it had received.

I remember seeing a documentary a really long time ago, way before 9/11, about how the construction meant it could collapse, and how laden had targeted it before.

The key issues brought up were the speed of collapse, free fall and no resistence from any floors below, and why did wtc 7 also come down like that, from one failed beam which was at the side.

There’s a lot of people with similar levels of qualification to you that are commenting on it on the film.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

It’s been done to death for 16 years, never seen any compelling evidence yet

2945 architects and engineers are unhappy enough about it to want a proper investigation…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

And there was no jet fuel at the wtc 7 site, only burning office furnishings, which should not bring down a steel supported building.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

the steel didn’t melt

Quite a few eye witness report running steel, like a foundry.

frankconway

Yaaaaawn.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

@turnerguty – I refer you to my previous point – why, in what would be the biggest conspiracy in history, have we not had one “insider” come forward in 16 years when information and channels to the great unwashed are more available than then they’ve ever been at any point in history??? Not one credible insider??? Lots of people picking at threads externally, but no idea be to my knowledge has come forward has come forward and said “it was a conspiracy and I was in the inside and here’s the proof” – they would make millions, so why haven’t they done it???

sofaboy73
    Free Member

They couldn’t even keep watergate secret in the 60’s, wihich involved a handful of people, pre mass channels of communication. How are hundreds if not thousands of people going to keep this underwraps – they paper trail alone would be devastating! Of course you could consider me one of the “sheeple”, but if Donald trump can’t even bury his recordings taliking about groping women when he’s president, how would you co-ordinate this mass silence?

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

1) Isnt it impossible to fly a big aeroplane at such a low speed/altitude?

2) where did all the millions of tonnes of rubble go?

Afaik, they were hauling IN rubble to dampen down the ‘fires’

I haven’t read Judy woods book, just gleaned over some observations on YouTube.

TurnerGuy, If you want people to think you’re an idiot, just say you like Donald Trump. Saves all that nonsense you posted.

binkoth
    Free Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#9.2F11_and_collapse

As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, damaging the south face of the building[30]:18 (PDF p. 22) and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon.[6]:16, 18 The collapse also caused damage to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage included a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41.[6]:17 The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water.[31]:11 Additionally, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.[32]:23–30

After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts.[33] Over the course of the day, fires burned out of control on several floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building.[34] During the afternoon, the fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30.[30]:24 (PDF p. 28) In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon.[7]

At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[35] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.[36] Around 3:30 pm, FDNY Chief Daniel A. Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel.[37] The fire expanded the girders of the building, causing some to lose their structural integrity. This led column number 79, a critical column supporting a large part of the 13th floor, to buckle, causing the floors above it to collapse to the fifth floor; however, this could not be seen from outside the building. The structure also developed cracks in the facade just before the entire building started to fall.[6]:21[38] According to FEMA, this collapse started at 5:20:33 pm EDT when the east mechanical penthouse started crumbling.[5]:23[39] Differing times are given as to what time the building completely collapsed:[39] at 5:21:10 pm EDT according to FEMA,[5]:23 and at 5:20:52 pm EDT according to NIST.[6]:19, 21, 50–51 There were no casualties associated with the collapse.[38] NIST found no evidence to support conspiracy theories such as the collapse being the result of explosives; it found that a combination of factors including physical damage, fire and the building’s unusual construction set off a chain-reaction collapse.[40]

That seems pretty believable to me with multiple references and citations, rather than some delusions posted on youtube by ‘911experts’.

I think that you have to be out of your mind to think that there is a conspiracy that has withheld under the scrutiny that this event has received.

There is video footage of what actually happened.

I feel like I am taking crazy pills.

km79
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF70L4f9m0c[/video]

sofaboy73
    Free Member

1) Isnt it impossible to fly a big aeroplane at such a low speed/altitude?

2) where did all the millions of tonnes of rubble go?

1) no – how do you think pilots land planes???

2) predominantly New Jersey under contract from the New York port authority. All the the talk of the steel and debris being removed off site quickly before anyone could forensically test it is some what nuffilied by the fact it sat in New Jersey (all of 80 miles away) for years

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

@sofaboy

1) I mean flying at a constant altitude (not dropping!) over a sustained period of time

2) in the aftermath, the story was that one of bush’s cronies had bulk purchased the rubble and hauled it out to Texas.

But there should have been waaaay more rubble at the site, (1/4 of a million tonnes?)
    Where did it go?

Bear in mind that the other wtc buildings were destroyed too.

pondo

1) It’s not impossible to fly low, any more than it’s impossible to fly high.
    2) how much rubble was at the site, and what do you think happened to the rubble you think should have been there?

sofaboy73
    Free Member

1) I mean flying at a constant altitude (not dropping!) over a sustained period of time

2) in the aftermath, the story was that one of bush’s cronies had bulk purchased the rubble and hauled it out to Texas

1) as above, if a plane can fly constant and level at 40,000 ft (the average height of a long haul flight), it can fly constant and level at 1000ft (the rough height it the the towers). once a plane is up, it can fly at whatever height it likes (with mitigating factors of fuel, airspace etc).

2) it took over 3 months to put the fires out on site. It took over 8 months To fully clear the site with hundreds of people working day and night. Why would one of bushes cronies buy the rubble?? As aggregate there’s no value in it as it’s so mixed in composition and it clearly wasn’t a cover up to get it off site as it took 8 months???

8 months of site clearance is a lot of rubble. A shit ton of tubble. Kind of like two sky scrapers of rubble

There’s no conspiracy- put down the tin foil hat

km79
    Free Member

8 months of site clearance is a lot of rubble.

That rubble was contaminated with something in the region of 400 tons of asbestos which was reduced to dust. Hundreds of thousands of people were exposed to that dust and it is likely that it will claim a greater number of lives than those that were killed on the day.

I highly doubt anyone would be rushing to buy any of it.

sofaboy73
    Free Member

The insurance and more importantly the re-insurance market has been preparing since the the event for the mesothelioma claims that will flood in within the next 15-20 years. At some point someone will bring a class action which will make Grenfell (which will break all previous awards in PL & PI claims) look like peanuts

bigdean

I like the tin foil hat area of you tube, it’s fun “the grey pixel in this 240p photo from 1993 is proof of the next space weapon”. They must be posted by our lizard overlord as a distraction.

Apparently “They live” was a documentry. Ronny pipers wrestling carrer was a fake out distraction technique.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I enjoy reading about the conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attacks, for one main reason is that there is a lot of footage and eye witness reports about it. Probably one of the more “filmed” events in recent history, which gives the opportunity to view with either open or sceptical eyes.
    Plenty of tin foil hatters berating the governments sources for evidence and expert opinion, but there are some credible sources who have been silenced by either government influence or pure journalists ridicule.

If you read and watch with an open mind sure you can come up with a myriad of excuses and theories, yet the overwhelming evidence suggests the TV footage wasn’t faked nor manipulated.

But we’re at that time of year when the subject matter repeats itself, for those conspiracy theorists it’s now ingrained in the calendar and for them needs commemorating.

jonnyboi
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.