Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 1,456 total)
  • 9/11 documentary
  • Scapegoat

Apparently “They live” was a documentry. Ronny pipers wrestling carrer was a fake out distraction technique.

Ronnie who?

jonnyboi

Ronnie piper, he was roddy piper’s carer.

jimjam
    Free Member

If the world was round as they say, why didn’t the towers fall off sideways? Hmmmm. Isn’t that the real conspiracy here? Kennedy knew about this, and look what happened to him. Princess Diana was also an elite head of state loved by millions, also murdered ….two world leaders murdered by their own governments? What did they both know? What were they about to tell us?

Look into that.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Do your own research.

jimjam
    Free Member

Proof.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAZdrvVp_ng[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC2VzARKTZ4[/video]

nickc

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5muY64Oyp10&t=301s[/video]

Riksbar

1) Isnt it impossible to fly a big aeroplane at such a low speed/altitude?

[video]http://youtu.be/OowzP5280mQ[/video]

tjagain

So a fire from office furnishings was hot enough to cause wtc 7 to perfectly drop at free fall speeds?

the fire was from hundreds of tonnes of jet fuel and the building did not fall at freefall speed. If you look at the recordings and time them its clear it was not freefall speed.

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

did you know gullible is not in the dictionary?

neilwheel
    Free Member

The planes were not being flown at low speed, this is more myth. The first plane was between 429 and 494mph, the second 537 and 586mph at impact, which “exceeded even the emergency dive speed,” for that type of aircraft.

Drac

I always like the traces of products found in thermite were found claims, as there is no other possible explanation of why there would be iron oxide and aluminium in a sky scraper struck by a commercial airplane.

tjagain

The overwhelmingly by argument for a non-conspiracy is that there’s never been a whilstleblower from the inside. A conspiracy such as this would of involved hundreds, if not thousands of people. Not one person has come forward and said “I was on the inside” 15+ years later.

For me this is the key arguement against the conspiracy theorists

Junkyard
    Free Member

anyone ever met a conspiracist who only believe one conspiracy?
    We all know our govt lies to us as at various times but these folk always pick the least likely things as their examples

jimjam
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus

anyone ever met a conspiracist who only believe one conspiracy?

Nope. Because it’s not the individual conspiracy that holds them in thrall – it’s the satisfaction they get from mining secret knowledge others are blind to.

maxtorque

The problem is, this sort of “theory” and i use the word carefully, is generally taken up by not very intelligent minority.

The sort of people who say things like “but planes can’t fly at low altitudes” or similar…..

There is no point trying to have a logical and rational discussion with these morons, they’ve made there minds up already, nothing that can be said and no evidence or science that can be explained can change there blinkered mind. Unfortunately, the sort of people who believe this sort of thing often do so because there own lives are so dull and un-eventful they find it exciting and interesting to actually create some attention from claiming ridiculous theories etc.

Consider the following scientific facts:

1) the WTC towers each weighed, according to most sources, around 500,000 tonnes

2) the towers stood around 400m tall

Science tells us that the potential energy in each of those towers was (PE=mgh) 9.81E+11 joules, the same energy as that contained in 235 tonnes of TNT!!

here’s what just 2.2 tonnes of a basic ammonium nitrate (fertiliser) explosive (a lot lower velocity blast than TNT, in fact it is rated at just 42%) does to a building:

This is why pretty much nothing but small pieces and molten metal were found. The energy in the collapse is absolutely massive, enough to actually melt steel.

Also people say “but the building collapsed as if in freefall”??

Duh, how else would you expect a building to collapse under the force of gravity, especially a build that is characteristically tall and thin, ie, who’s CofG is effectively very high off the ground. (ignoring the fact that i haven’t actually seen any analysis on the speed of the collapse. Enough video evidence exists that the acceleration profile of the collapse could be calculated, and the forces calculated etc)

And finally, and here the killer blow to all conspiracy theorists:

SO WHAT?

lets say the WTC was blown up by the american government, what are you going to do about ?? The answer of course is nothing. Tomorrow the sun will rise just like it did today regardless of the “truth”, and you’ll have to go to work to earn money, like you did today, and the world will continue to spin on it’s axis. Events of massive magnitude on a human scale (like the WTC attack) are, in the grand scheme of things, utterly irrelevant…….

tjagain

Interestingly I have a friend who is a top notch engineer and well above average intelligence who whilst not believing all the tin foil hat stuff about the twin towers does believe that there was more to it than plane hits tower, tower falls down and will not be shifted from this beief

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

WT7 was a controlled demolition,…. please look into it. This means that the other two towers were too.

The second plane’s nose emerged intact out the other side of the building? I’m afraid that is impossible.

And yes, many experts have said that a commercial plane could not fly at the high speed, altitude, flight path to impact quoted in the report.

Unfortunately the vast majority of people would rather live with the untruth, it’s more comfortable that way.

say a demolition expert had a call to say do this job and we’ll pay you a couple of million dollars for a weeks work, but never mention it to anyone or you will die,….there would be some takers.

False flag events are not new, The Nazi’s did one and blamed the Polish – Reichstag fire.

and why all the name calling and berating? It is possible that people have different opinions, and they might be right and you might be wrong or vis a vis.

maxtorque

^^ Donald is that you?? 😉

gobuchul
    Free Member

WT7 was a controlled demolition,….

Have you seen the preparation required for a controlled demolition?

How was all that work performed and nobody in the building noticed?

kilo

Utterly brilliant loon fest

e’ll pay you a couple of million dollars for a weeks work, but never mention it to anyone or you will die,….there would be some

no because anyone faintly in that field of work would realise that to keep a secret you’d be offed as soon as possible regardless of your promise to keep schtum. Good that they managed to plant a weeks worth of explosives without anyone noticing.

Junkyard
    Free Member

The second plane’s nose emerged intact out the other side of the building? I’m afraid that is impossible.

agreed but for very different reasons

And yes, many experts have said that a commercial plane could not fly at the high speed, altitude, flight path to impact quoted in the report.

well given we all watched it these experts are pretty shit. Are they the sort of experts who explain why the flying bee cannot fly?

say a demolition expert had a call to say do this job and we’ll pay you a couple of million dollars for a weeks work, but never mention it to anyone or you will die,….there would be some takers.

FWIW i do agree a demolition expert could demolish this, or any other, building – who has denied this and what do you think that just proved?

jimjam
    Free Member

maxtorque – Member

The problem is, this sort of “theory” and i use the word carefully, is generally taken up by not very intelligent minority.

The sort of people who say things like “but planes can’t fly at low altitudes” or similar…..

Unfortunately, you’re wrong. I have a friend who’s certainly above average intelligence and a brilliant designer, and he buys into all of this. I shared an office with another guy for four years who is a legitimate genius imo and he also went deep into these conspiracies.

It only takes about three “facts”. Steel melts at C. Jets can’t fly at Y. The building fell like Z…and you have the fuel for a conspiracy. And unless these “facts” happen to be in your area of professional expertise it requires a lot of study and energy to understand and disprove them. This is the part they don’t do.

This is a phenomenon that’s not going to go away and it’ll probably get a whole lot worse as we go further and further down the rabbit whole of internet life.

richmars

Unfortunately the vast majority of people would rather live with the untruth, it’s more comfortable that way.

No. Some people like to believe rubbish like this because it makes them feel superior. They like to think they’re ‘special’ because they know the truth.
    Any amount of facts isn’t going to change their minds.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

9:48 …. this policeman appears to have a crystal ball…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsYD9-gx-AU&t=438s

bails

Or maybe he’d been speaking to the firefighters…

As posted on the previous page:

At approximately 2:00 pm, firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse.[35] During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building.[36] Around 3:30 pm, FDNY Chief Daniel A. Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel.

CountZero

the ex prime minister can’t even keep it quiet that he likes felatio from a dead pig,

#fakenews. An old American political ‘fact’ designed and spread to discredit the opposition, just like Trump does every day of the week.

Are all those ‘experts’ architects? Because, while I’m no expert, I know enough about aircraft to be able to say, with confidence, that is a bogus statement, because I’ve actually seen large commercial aircraft, as well as large military aircraft perform remarkable manoeuvres at very low altitude and pretty high speed. It happens every year at airshows all over the world.
    Watching a 70 tonne C-130 cruising at around 1000’ suddenly drop its nose and fall vertically before pulling out into horizontal flight above the runway and landing is heartstopping! It’s possible to barrel-roll an airliner, if you’ve got the balls to do it. Aircraft fly at low altitude over London every single day, it would require no special effort to fly one straight into the side of The Shard, at around 500’, halfway up the building.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Or maybe he’d been speaking to the firefighters…

As posted on the previous page:

it’s going to fall down now…. is he a structural engineer? Were the firefighters.

Buildings do not freefall collapse due to a few office fires.

I would suggest the report you quote is BS. Like the whole commission report, so it’s of little use to me.

gobuchul
    Free Member

So a policeman who could probably be readily identified from his badge, is in on the conspiracy?

it’s going to fall down now…. is he a structural engineer? Were the firefighters.

No, but the firefighters are probably quite experienced at observing structural failure from fire damage.

tjagain

errmmm – does every aircraft not fly in a controlled manner at slow speed near to the ground when landing?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

9/11 flight speed video.

Junkyard
    Free Member

what I thought TJ clearly they can fly at low levels and speed or they cannot take off.

An old American political ‘fact’ designed and spread to discredit the opposition, just like Trump does every day of the week.

Dave did not sue – this does not make it true but it is interesting.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

No, but the firefighters are probably quite experienced at observing structural failure from fire damage

experienced enough to know exactly when it’s going to collapse? Very doubtful.

gobuchul
    Free Member

experienced enough to know exactly when it’s going to collapse? Very doubtful.

So the police and firefighters were in on it as well?

Is that what you are saying?

nealglover
    Free Member

drop at free fall speeds?

Anyone willing to repeat this most basic of myths/lies isn’t worth listening to.

I’ve not watched the documentary, but I’d bet my house that this lie is repeated over and over and over.

None of the buildings fell at “free fall” speeds, or even close.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

no.

mikey3
    Free Member

I’ve been riding my bike.

gobuchul
    Free Member

no.

So what is significance of the responders predicting it was about to fall?

CountZero

I remember seeing a programme on telly a while back about the causes of the trade towers collapse, can’t remember which channel, but it went into exhaustive detail, including computer simulations and analysis of the construction, materials and the effects on them by the impact of a large passenger jet traveling at several hundred knots with tons of highly flammable avgas onboard.
    Not sure if this is connected to it, but it does explain certain things.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2001/worldtradecenter.shtml
    http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/NationalGeographic/cache/9-11-science-and-conspiracy-4067.html

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Anyone willing to repeat this most basic of myths/lies isn’t worth listening to.

I’ve not watched the documentary, but I’d bet my house that this lie is repeated over and over and over.

None of the buildings fell at “free fall” speeds, or even close.

something for you.

nealglover
    Free Member

https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/911NutPhysics.HTM

Something for you.

Apologies that it’s all in actual written words, no easy to digest video with comic sans text overlays.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

So what is significance of the responders predicting it was about to fall?

If someone higher up than you tells you something you take it as truth, especially in a situation like this. So someone new it was going to collapse. Given the timescale, the ability to properly diagnose the damage would I have thought been nigh on impossible. This was no small building.

This only leads to the reality,…someone higher up the chain new WC7 was rigged to be demolished.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 1,456 total)

The topic ‘9/11 documentary’ is closed to new replies.