Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The Wick Effect: new release "Everknowing EP"
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

Our new release, the Everknowing EP will be available for download from iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Last.FM and many more retailers from 16th August 2010

"Go", "Been Let Down" and "Everknowing" are on the EP and we're very pleased with them, we hope you will be too – you can preview them now at http://www.reverbnation.com/thewickeffect

We've scheduled a few dates to go with this:

6th August – Escobar, Leeds
    19th August – live acoustic session on BBC Radio Leeds' Raw Talent
    23rd August – Leeds Festival Fringe at Royal Park Cellars
    other dates will hopefully be added later

Hope you like them

john_drummer
    Free Member

bump

firestarter
    Free Member

good work fella i do like the joy division / editors style 😉

john_drummer
    Free Member

cheers Mick 🙂

slimtubing
    Free Member

Shades of the Chameleons there jd Like the riff on everknowing v much.
    hope sales are good and look forward to the Australasian stadium tour where I will be your following!

john_drummer
    Free Member

cheers slim, much appreciated. tour down under may be a while away though 😉
    Chameleons are an influence, along with Joy Division, The Jam, NMA, Killing Joke, The Sound… and some blues stuff

BTW "Blutac" from these here parts is lead guitar – hi Dave 🙂

BTW2 – Raw Talent is available on iPlayer from 1 day after live broadcast so even if you're not in the Leeds catchment area, you can still hear us.

It's going to be fully acoustic, 3 or 4 songs, all completely different versions of the songs you can hear now on the reverbnation page, which might make for a totally different take on what you hear now. We're really looking forward to it

john_drummer
    Free Member

PS Tell your friends!!!!

slimtubing
    Free Member

Unfortunately most of my friends over here are devout Queen/ Dire Straits/ Def Leppard types so they already know to ignore any musical suggestions I make to them 😥

john_drummer
    Free Member

oh dear…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘The Wick Effect: new release "Everknowing EP"’ is closed to new replies.