Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • No ticket!!!! – get off my train!!!!
  • organic355
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKKADFIEX84[/video]

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Can someone explain what is going on there? I have no sound.

It looks like a normal commute to me…

user-removed
    Free Member

Like x 100. 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bigyinn
    Free Member

Away the big man!
    Quite bloody right too!

noteeth
    Free Member

Good drills.

carbon337
    Free Member

Thats the way to solve it.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

i wonder if he gets paid to do that….

love the round of applause. I wonder if the free loader kicked the shit out of the old fella once the train departed?

ski
    Free Member

Move, now MOVE

No messing 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

We need more vigilantes like this.

Edukator
    Free Member

A similar thing happened on a bus we were on near Loughborough last year, except there were four scrotes and only five passengers, two of whom were elderly. The driver stopped the bus next to another bus in the middle of nowhere so there were two drivers and two controllers, and the police were called. Nothing was happening apart from the four scrotes behaving threateningly so one of the other passengers paid for tickets for the scrotes to diffuse the situation and get the busses moving.

The scrotes are in the habit of winning

duckman

Jings; Chuck Norris has aged!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

As admirable the actions of Big Man are, there’s a whole raft of legal issues going on there. Not least assault.

And what if the non-payer had bin a Big Man himself? Or armed with stabby things?

Hmm, it’s a tricky one that, to see the ‘right’ answer really.

If you imagine a worst case scenario; No Pay is grabbed by Big Man, No Pay panics and stabs Big Man in jugular, causing massive sudden blood loss. No Pay runs off, and is never caught.

Man dead, over a five-pound ticket. Children orphaned, family in mourning. Kids grow up without a father figure, and no respect for society, regularly travel on trains without paying, use sickening violence to those who dare question their actions.

And there’s a small child there too.

I don’t need to spell it out, do I? 😐

float
    Free Member

what a champ 😀

surfer
    Free Member

I don’t need to spell it out, do I?

Unfortunately you probably will.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

Dont returns normally only cost 10-20p more anyway.

1. Why didnt he originally buy a return ?
    2. Was there an option to upgrade to the return for 10-20p ?
    Did the conductor offer to let him upgrade. I have a feeling you cant once you’ve brought a single you need to buy the another single to return. So the guy might have felt like he was entitled to stay on the train because he’d only paid 10-20p less out of say £5.

Alot of the trouble with train fares is caused by stupid rules the train companies have brought in.

There was a case recently it went something like this, I think the guy worked in Newcastle and brought a return to London to go to a business meeting. But he lived in Sunderland or Durham or somewhere so he got off early on the way back. They would nt let him out of the station until he’d paid for a single from London.

Apparently he should of stayed on the train to Newcastle and then got another train home.

Seems mad to me.

nonk
    Free Member

Kids grow up without a father figure, and no respect for society,

get a grip you clown 😆

user-removed
    Free Member

Tosh. The right answer is most certainly portrayed in the video. Selfish wee bampot feels he is entitled to travel without paying, unlike the rest of the passengers, and then inconveniences everybody by not just coughing up or getting off. Shouts and swears (in front of ‘forementioned small kids) too. Go on yersel’ big man.

We have an Australian friend who comes and visits occasionally. She can’t believe the way yoofs behave on public transport, and she always says something, even if it’s just to ask them to turn the ‘music’ off on their phone. She can’t get her head round the way everyone else just sits and pretends it’s not happening.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Polmont – Hmmm – Wonder if he was trying to get away from the YOI.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Man dead, over a five-pound ticket.

Not quite the point though is it, at what point do you just let people do exactly what they like in case the worst happens?

DezB
    Free Member

No Pay is grabbed by Big Man, No Pay panics and stabs Big Man in jugular, causing massive sudden blood loss. No Pay runs off, and is never caught.

Aye – I’ve seen the video
    [video] http://www.youtube.com/LiBerAl-B0Llox [/video] 😉

timc
    Free Member

scu98rkr – Member
    1. Why didnt he originally buy a return ?

I suspect he didnt even buy a ticket & found a disgarded ticket & tried to pass it off, standard effort

davidrussell
    Free Member

saw this last night. Elfin does have a valid point about the worst case scenario, but it is nice to see the wee dick get put in his place for a change as someone up there said “The scrotes are in the habit of winning” because decent people like to keep the peace.

ski
    Free Member

“The scrotes are in the habit of winning” because decent people like to keep the peace.

How true is that, if that train was down south, there would have been a load of newspaper shuffling going on from everyone & that’s it!

😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah but the thing is right, a worse crime has bin committed to deal with a relatively very minor infringement.

See, if No Pay reports that he was assaulted, which he was, then Big Man could be facing criminal charges. Far worse than whatever the fine is for No Pay.

I’m surprised Train Man does not in any way issue No Pay with a fine, aksherly. Cos that’s what train bods do down here in Civilisation.

That would actually have bin a far better way to deal with the situation. Stay on the train, and be fined, or get off and buy a ticket.

And hark at the Sanctimonious Brigade. Right, cos you’ve never bunked the fare, ever? Right, ok…

And I bet most of you use your mobile ‘phones whilst driving. something that could have potentially lethal consequences.

It’s a bit of petty fare evasion. There’s global chaos, war, famine, didease and destruction, and people get worked up over crap like this….

GrahamS

Cos that’s what train bods do down here in Civilisation.

Aye we’ve seen what happens on the train and trams down there in “Civilisation” 😆

MrNutt
    Free Member

hmm, I”d have just bought the young lad a ticket, bollocks to all this greedy, aggressive and selfish posturing

Edukator
    Free Member

The scrotes learned they are untouchable in school. They learned that all the authority anyone in authority apart from the police really has is the ability to say “please”. Kids know they are untouchable in school and in that bus near Loughborough the scrotes kept reminding the conductor “you can’t touch me/us” just like they do to teachers in schools. If the drivers and conductors weren’t prepared to break the “don’t touch” rule I wasn’t either.

ransos
    Free Member

saw this last night. Elfin does have a valid point about the worst case scenario, but it is nice to see the wee dick get put in his place for a change as someone up there said “The scrotes are in the habit of winning” because decent people like to keep the peace.

In this case, I agree, but on the other hand, this kind of action (throwing someone off a train for refusing to buy a ticket) is either right or wrong. Who thinks it would’ve been ok to throw off a disabled woman for doing the same thing?

epicyclo

The benefits of living in Scotland. There’s always a harder man in the crowd somewhere. The scrotes get a kicking.

So do the terrorists for that matter.

surfer
    Free Member

Who thinks it would’ve been ok to throw off a disabled woman for doing the same thing?

He wasnt a disabled women though was he. Seemed quite able when he was resisting.

GrahamS

Who thinks it would’ve been ok to throw off a disabled woman for doing the same thing?

Me.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

The benefits of living in Scotland. There’s always a harder man in the crowd somewhere. The scrotes get a kicking.

So do the terrorists for that matter.

You forgot the Catholics and Protestants at Old Firm matches. 😉

Coyote
    Free Member

Yeah but the thing is right, a worse crime has bin committed to deal with a relatively very minor infringement

Er… didn’t see any other “crime” being committed.

And hark at the Sanctimonious Brigade. Right, cos you’ve never bunked the fare, ever? Right, ok…

Nah. Pay the fare always.

Can kind of see where you are coming from but don’t necessarily agree with you. Scrotes like that behave in that way because they can. No one challenges, keep on doing. What would your solution be? Just ignore it and let things get worse?

ransos
    Free Member

He wasnt a disabled women though was he. Seemed quite able when he was resisting.

So is it ok to throw an able-bodied young man off, but not a disabled woman? If so, why?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Me.

Would you do the throwing then?

What if it’s a really big, mean looking bloke? What you gonna do then? Throw him off the train?

What if it’s a whole gang of nasty looking Rangers/Celtic fayns?

hmm, I”d have just bought the young lad a ticket, bollocks to all this greedy, aggressive and selfish posturing

Ah, someone capable of rational thought at last! 😀

surfer
    Free Member

So is it ok to throw an able-bodied young man off, but not a disabled woman? If so, why?

Didnt say it wasnt.

ransos
    Free Member

Nah. Obey the speed limit always.

Can kind of see where you are coming from but don’t necessarily agree with you. The majority of motorists behave in that way because they can. No one challenges, keep on doing. What would your solution be? Just ignore it and let things get worse?

?

ransos
    Free Member

Didnt say it wasnt.

Which is why I asked you a question. What’s your answer?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Coyote
    Er… didn’t see any other “crime” being committed.

Really? clear assault at least.

surfer
    Free Member

No ticket no ride. Why the emotive use of the term “disabled” do disabled people have more rights than non disabled?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘No ticket!!!! – get off my train!!!!’ is closed to new replies.