Home Forums News Vote Now! Most Desirable Mountain Bike – Singletrack World Awards 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Vote Now! Most Desirable Mountain Bike – Singletrack World Awards 2023
  • desperatebicycle

ton
    do hardtail bikes no longer count as mountainbikes ??

Yes, but nobody desires them :P
    Though mine is actually nicer looking than all the nominated ones

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

After a while of looking for something to redeem that awful awful rear triangle you start to notice all the fine detail that’s hidden away in their construction, they really are works of art.

Ftfy.

They might look better in person from really close up so you can only see the front (or rear I guess) end but from more than about two feet away they look like two halves of different bikes. I’ve seen several in person and kept hat enough back to be sure I wouldn’t catch anything.

It’s the bike equivalent of

cynic-al
    Free Member

@scotroutes druid the world is never ready for the pioneer 

aide

No one else seems to like it but voted for the deviate – it’s the bike I would most like a shot of from the collection we could choose frae

fatmax

Needed a hardtail on the list

The Cotic if pushed

0range5

I have a Starling Murmur, best bike I’ve ever ridden & super tough too. I also think it looks good. For me, more travel would make it even better!
    The Atherton looks great and the custom sizing sets it apart. I think they look good too. But I think steel rides the best if it’s done well.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.