Home Forums Chat Forum Ukraine

• This topic has 19,802 replies, 535 voices, and was last updated 3 hours ago by Andy.
Viewing 4 posts - 19,801 through 19,804 (of 19,804 total)
  • Ukraine
    dissonance

Boris wasn’t even PM at the time of the referendum anyway. Not that it matters, he has had some rather shady liaisons with Russians.

Yup. Agreeing with you trying not to get off topic but it reminds me of an occasional claim I use about how I believe Christopher Marlowe wrote “Shakespeare’s” plays on the grounds that I got a rather good tip and a beer when working in a Canterbury pub from some true believers in that theory. I am an honest person so once brought I stay brought!

Johnson on the other hand took the cash and then decided to play Churchill. Question is how often did he bend to the paymasters vs rebelling?

Andy

Thanks Poopscoop. I posted as I think the Ukraine thread would not exist without Russia’s malevolence. Amazing though that everything expected in Moldavia has been identified so quickly.
    Also worth reading the thread. A further development:

pro-Russian “activists” that were doing the “field work” of convincing people to sell their votes (because the whole thing essentially worked as an MLM), are now starting to find out that their personal details have been used by their Russian handlers to contract large loans from a variety of Russian banks.

Poopscoop

^^

Ha! Bloody epic! 😀

Andy

Yep to me there is a clear thread; Russia > Banks > Brexit > Johnson / Russia > Farage / Russia > Iran > Hamas / hezbollah

Viewing 4 posts - 19,801 through 19,804 (of 19,804 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.