Home Forums News Red Bull Rampage 2024: Finals Day and Men’s Results

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Red Bull Rampage 2024: Finals Day and Men’s Results
    stwhannah

Watching Red Bull Rampage is less of an adrenaline event and more of an endurance one. As is traditional, practice was delayed by wind. The organisers …

By stwhannah

Get the full story here:

Red Bull Rampage 2024: Finals Day and Men’s Results

leffeboy

Glad I stayed up to watch second runs though as it was great to see Thomas Genon complete his run in massive style this time.  Was a very good Rampage with some huge huge scores.  Following the articles here has added to the enjoyment as well and so happy to see the Women’s event get going at last in such a good way.  Brendan’s score seemed very unfair given the level of exposure and the size of his run, especially with the chute

Tiboy

What an event! We’re spoilt to live in Utah and grabbed tickets this year, and it’s soooo much bigger in real life! And it won’t just be the course from this year that future hopefuls will be riding in the coming weeks, the hills around Virgin are full of crazy lines to try! it’s just terrifying watching your own kids ride them!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I think it’s really bad that the women’s event was mid week, and rather lucky that the men’s event was delayed enabling it to be shown in full before the men’s race

The rest has already been said on other threads

weeksy

I think it’s really bad that the women’s event was mid week, and rather lucky that the men’s event was delayed enabling it to be shown in full before the men’s race

Well if they’d tried to run it on the same day as Mens Finals it would arguably have never gone ahead as the wind caused delays etc… So the fact it was on a different day actually helped

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Well if they’d tried to run it on the same day as Mens Finals it would arguably have never gone ahead as the wind caused delays etc… So the fact it was on a different day actually helped

It could have been on Sat/Sun therefore getting much more of an audience rather than mid week when people are working

Tiboy

I agree it’d be better on a weekend, I choose mens only tickets as I couldn’t take time off work midweek 🙁

kayak23
    stwhannah

@kayak23 there’s another guy that did it with him, his POV makes it look really smooth.

I’m sort of not surprised – there are so many people round there riding such gnarly stuff that the skill level is incredible. But I guess it’s one thing to figure out how to build it and ride it, and another to ride it once you know it works and can see the speeds, lines etc. Putting it together in the first place is a whole other level of skill.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.