• This topic has 250 replies, 109 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by anc.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 251 total)
  • PSA – Cheap Oakleys
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

one pair of Radars for me and a pair of darts for my wife – £104. Bargain.

Anyone know where/if you can buy spare lens parts for jawbones?

epo-aholic
    Free Member

Anyone know where/if you can buy spare lens parts for jawbones?

Quite a few sellers on Ebay from the USA do them – just considering ordering some myself

njee20
    Free Member

Any Oakley dealer…

Haze

Just taken a call from home, sounds as though mine have turned up already. Nice 8)

vondally
    Free Member

what is ‘ asian fit’ on the description in real world plain speak not oakley geekgobolloks?

Houns

It’s designed for people from east asia. I have a couple of pairs and don’t notice any real difference (the nose piece is different and the frames have less curve)

Becca
    Free Member

Mine just arrived, they’re beautiful! Thank you so much for the heads up 🙂

el_diablo
    Free Member

Jawbones ordered (£75 with discount) similar pair on Ebay for £83, so if I don’t like them, they won’t be going back!

and a pair of Twitch for a lad at work!

Absolute bargain with the discount code, big thumbs up!

Gary_M
    Free Member

Sorry I meant spare frame parts not lenses.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Just bought the orange jawbones too – £75 with two sets of lenses. I’m stepping away from the website now 😉

plumber
    Free Member

Mine have just turned up – 2 pairs of twitch

Can’t tell anything second about them other than they don’t come in a box (if they ever did)- certainly good enough for losing in the car 🙂

Ta OP

Plum

JonBurns
    Free Member

Resisted for 24hrs and due to crap weather can resist no more. Just plumped for some Jupiter XLs

lunge

Mine have just arrived, sent 10 mins under a lamp trying to find an imperfection and have failed miserably. May have to treat myself to a secoond pair now!

beej

Mine just arrived. I think the defect is a slight area (about 1mm x 1mm) on the inside of the hinge where the dark coating has not quite covered the frame. However, I’d not have noticed if I’d not been looking, and if I’d paid full price I would not have taken them back!

warton
    Free Member

mine haven’t dispatched yet 🙁

Gary_M
    Free Member

Mine haven’t either but I didn’t place the first order till 17.40 yesterday.

monkeychild
    Free Member

£52.50 for some half jackets with a vr28 black iridium that’s polarized!!!! Too good to miss imho!!!

Oggles
    Free Member

Can anyone who’s had theirs delivered confirm if the jawbones/halfs/flaks etc. come with the vault case?

big_scot_nanny

Done, for me and the missus, great effort Oh man of sausage wrapped eggy goodness. 🙂

kev

xiphon
    Free Member

Mine arrived in the post this morning, pre-10am.

Mint.

boblo
    Free Member

Oggles – Member
    Can anyone who’s had theirs delivered confirm if the jawbones/halfs/flaks etc. come with the vault case?

No soft case only.

Where can I get more lenses without selling a kidney?

Oggles
    Free Member

No soft case only.

Ah that’s what I meant. 😳 Thanks boblo!

timmys

Slightly OT but does anyone have any info on if/when the new clear-black transitions are going to be available as jawbone accessory lenses?

drain

Like many others on here – thanks to the OP for the heads up. And to the EyeWear Outlet guys for super fast delivery – the order arrived this morning (which is novel in itself around here!) having been ordered yesterday.

That’s Mrs :Drain’s Valentine’s pressie sorted 😀

Crell
    Free Member

I was holding off but the wife spotted some glasses and some non-second ski goggles. Seemed wrong not to join in so I’ll take those VR28 polarised half jackets, thank you. “Last Chance” code is still working.

samcamsdad

ordered the white twitch’s at half 1 yesterday, and they have just turned up. cant find a problem with them visualy, the left lense feels slightly loose tho. but thats no problem. might treat myself to another pair before the weekends over!

Haze

Can’t find anything wrong!

Surfr
    Free Member

Mine just arrived courtesy of the next door neighbour who took them in first thing this morning. Great service. I notice that a few lines (Jawbones for example) are now not showing on the site so stocks are obviously dropping.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Mine arrived this morning, great service.

Cant find any faults with them so tempted to go back for more now.

gambled a bit getting inmates as i’d never seen them before – they are really comfy and a good mixture of smart and bad ass 😀 . Big lenses though so might not suit everyone

boxelder

I ordered without the code, then emailed them with it and they refunded £9. Great service.

ben
    Free Member

Cheers for the heads up! Half jackets ordered. 🙂

beaker

Received mine this morning. Perfect condition! Thanks to OP for the heads up. Still can’t believe I got a £150 pair of sunglasses for £33!

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Including these 2 pairs that’ll be 8 pairs I’ve ordered from them and their service has always been excellent.
    It’s a shame that Oakley are stopping them selling the seconds. Perhaps they feel that in the volume they are selling them it may be devaluing the brand or something?
    The info on their site does say that Oakley have asked them to take them off the site. What it doesn’t say is that they’ll no longer be selling them. 😕 I’ll be saving their telephone number for future use.

chojin
    Free Member

Well thanks very much :/

You’ve just made me spend a load of cash at a time when I can’t really afford it!

Tinners

I’m probably going to regret it, but I’ve also ordered a pair with their pretentiolite lenses and bullsitilium frames. As long as I don’t look nobtastic when I put them on, I’ll be happy.

colnagokid

Mine came this morning – but I was still in bed so missed the postie 🙁
    GF said she would pay for them for my birthday pressie 😀

fbk
    Free Member

Damn you. Been staring at this post for 24 hrs and finally took the plunge. I bet they won’t fit, but at least my other half got some v nice lady shades for £30. Nice PSA, especially with the extra code. 🙂

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

thanks – ordered some non-sporty ones (already got half jackets, and can’t afford more than one pair).

£33 delivered to france… can’t complain!! ordered today, will be happy if i have them by friday tbh.

mustard
    Free Member

Damn it! waited until after watching a film to look, was going to get three pairs, two for me and one for the gf – unfortunatly the last chance code ended at midnight, so on the 6th not after the 6th 🙁 – doh! That’ll teach me not to procrastinate so much!

Now have to decide if I should get the two pairs anyway or just the one…

Gary_M
    Free Member

What do people mean when they’re saying ‘bet they don’t fit’. It’s a pair of sunglasses are they not one size fits all? Do you mean not look right on your face?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 251 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Cheap Oakleys’ is closed to new replies.