• This topic has 250 replies, 109 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by anc.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 251 total)
  • PSA – Cheap Oakleys
  • ScottChegg
    Free Member

CLICKY

Eyewear outlet have been asked by Oakley USA to take off all the Factory second glasses on their website this weekend. So it’s the last chance to have a look.

I’ve bought off them before and they have been spot on.

That is all. Go back to your lives, citizens.

Mackem

Good lad, cheers for that.

jimc101
    Free Member

much as love Oakley glasses, if they don’t want these seconds to be sold, as it doesn’t seem to fit their business model, they should destroy them at the factory, rather than let them get in to the supply chain.

tempted by another Jawbones tho

flyingmonkeycorps

Tempted… Where do these stand on warranty though?

kevin1911

Ta for the heads-up…

Can someone remind me if it’s possible to get prescription lenses made up for them aftermarket?

I remember there was a debate last summer about it, but I can’t remember what the conclusion was…

acjim
    Free Member

sorely tempted by the crosshairs as a prescription frame – any 4 eyed types used these with px lenses?

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I got a set of radars and some flak jackets with transition lenses a while back. Both awesome, I had to hunt for the cosmetic defects, and neither are particularly bad. Well worth the money.

beej

Thanks, you’ve just saved me £85. Or cost me £75, depending on your point of view.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

add in ‘last chance’ in the promo code bit for a further 25% off

Mackem

too late, grrrrr, maybe I could get a spare set.

xiphon
    Free Member

Just bought mrs xiphon some girly oakleys. Cheers guys!

bikerbruce
    Free Member

14 pairs of oakleys and still going….. best glasses…. in the world

Tom83

Pair of square wires for £32 delivered. Sold! Cheers for the heads up!

headfirst
    Free Member

Just ordered a pair exactly the same as what I’ve got but with DARK bronze lenses, not bronze lenses.

I’ve only just had my last ‘PSA purchase’ – a finisterre jacket delivered yesterday – given a begrudging ok by the missus, we’re supposed to be on an austerity drive post-Xmas. At least i won’t be wearing these for a while and she probably won’t notice the difference anyway…fingers crossed 8)

niloC
    Free Member

I don’t know if I should thank you or curse you, as I’m now £75 poorer but then again I have bought some Jawbones I’ve been thinking of for a while but couldn’t justify the price, however with the code I could no longer resist!! the hard part was choosing between Orange or White, went for the White in the end, not quite so LOUD!.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Also pair of square wires for £32. Bargain – same frame as my prescription glasses so when I inevitable break these ive got a spare. Last pair of frames were £130! Ace.

chrissyboy
    Free Member

Great heads up – espec with the extra discount!

Ta,

C.

lunge

Marked for future use.

njee20
    Free Member

Marked for future use.

Have you read the thread…

I’m off to remind myself how awful Jawbones look on me before I buy a pair, shame they’ve not got other colours of Radars!

stotti
    Free Member

Thanks. Couldn’t resist with the extra discount code!

fbk
    Free Member

Hmmm, I was looking at those £32 square wire too. Isn’t it a bit weird they’ve got more than one identical copy of a “factory second”?

On a less cynical note, does anyone know how big they come up – I’ve got some Big Square Wires at the mo which are the only Oakleys I’ve ever got to fit me (Big Head Syndrome! 🙁 )

Speshpaul

Jawbones don’t look good on any one, but they do work, get them brought.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

get them brought.

To where?

Haze

Thanks, extra discount was a winner for me too!

colnagokid

extra disco added for another pair of Radars, cheers Scott and Omar 8)

ourmaninthenorth

To where?

Surely from where? 😉

headfirst
    Free Member

When I bought mine with paypal the last chance code didn’t work…was I doing something wrong? I’ll cancel my order and do it again to save another ten quid.

psychle
    Free Member

£400 hit to the savings account… worth it though!

NANOWIRE 1.0 POLARIZED – £97
    X-SQUARED POLARIZED – £157 (!)
    FLAK JACKET XLJ POLARIZED – £56
    Oakley HALF X x-metal – £90

£980 worth of Oakley’s for 60% off RRP, schweet! Thanks for the heads up 8)

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

I give it until next Wednesday before these start turning up on the classified… 😛

(not aimed at anyone in particular btw just cynical observation on STW life…) 🙂

Oggles
    Free Member

Anyone know why some of the photos have an ‘H’ sticker on the lens?

spacemonkey

Nice one fella – pair of iridium flak jackets in the bag. Can’t believe the LAST CHANCE discounts even works as well 🙂

psychle
    Free Member

I give it until next Wednesday before these start turning up on the classified…

If the X-metal frames don’t suit my face, then on to eBay they’ll go, a profit may be turned, one never knows 😉

cb

14 day return for full refund option it seems

colnagokid

Headfirst, add the discount code before you go to Paypal. I had the same problem- trying to add the disco on the paypal site

headfirst
    Free Member

cheers c-kid

Speshpaul

H is for Hydro something-or-another, make the water run off ultra quick. Works well with sweat

GlitterGary
    Free Member

There are going to be a whole lot of middle aged folk looking dead cool when these shades arrive.

drain

LOL @ GG

It’ll take a lot more than that to make me look cool though…

lunge

Just treated myself, thanks for the link.

flyingmonkeycorps

Dammit, wish I hadn’t ordered before I saw the last chance code 🙁 Oh well, still a bargain!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 251 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Cheap Oakleys’ is closed to new replies.