Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 798 total)
  • Oooh! Shiny. New site theme discussion. Bug Reports
  • DezB
    Free Member

just trying something.

Yeah, noticed on ipad yesterday, when editing a post, the edit box is halfway down the page. Not a major deal, just ugly, and on the ipad a grey nothingness fills the screen

danposs86

Don’t know it has been mentioned already, but some kind of symbol next to the original posters username in their threads would be great 🙂

JoeG
    Free Member

danposs86 +1.

AlexSimon

Bold (strong) isn’t showing in posts.
    I’m sure it was at some point with the new theme. Can’t be sure.

Cougar

Oh yeah. I’ll flag that up.

bearnecessities

Clicking on a user’s name seems to be a bit broken.

Cougar

bold test

strong test

Cougar

Clicking on a user’s name seems to be a bit broken.

Well spotted. I’ve reported that also.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

how do i post on classifieds now? it just keeps saying something about pricing wrong type when i click the publish button??? tried searching for a answer but cant find anything?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

now i cant even get that far, it just goes to a debugging screen, am using chrome if that matters? or is this just ongoing to be fixed? i can see some adverts as of half an hour ago, but i cant sadly get any further than pricing wrong type screen

Cougar

tried searching for a answer but cant find anything?

Did you look on the previous page?

It’s a bit on the wonk and being worked on. Some have reported success using the “clearout” category.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

sorry yes only just got to this last page

just tried again on clearout, and still the same, well it doesnt get that far now either, its going through to a debugging page on every single platform (firefox/chrome/ie/edge)

Cougar

I’ll give ’em a nudge. Cheers.

Drac

Try now Oscillate it appears to be working again.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

thanks guys – worked on the clearout setting only – not on forks/wheels etc but still got them listed cheers 🙂

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

just incase not aware – the general private messages inbox screen doesnt exist just goes to a bloke with a beer

ive read a few pages back that seemed the case, but didnt know if its gone down again

nbt

what happened to topics created / replies posted on one’s user profile page? links have vanished

legometeorology
    Free Member

This has perhaps been mentioned before, but I’m having little luck with messaging.

When trying to message someone no, there appeared to be no way to send it.

Northwind

Yeah, messaging is definitely misbehaving- I got an email to tell me I have a message, I have a wee “1” beside the message tab, but initially when I clicked it it took me to beery bloke content not found, and now it takes me to my profile page but no messages.

Cougar

Looks like the menu bar is missing. Presumably that’s what they’re working on currently, give it a little time?

Messages from the old system need to be converted and migrated to the new one, I’d guess that letting the new system run for too long might make combining them more problematic? From what little I’ve seen of it, this didn’t look at all straight-forward to me.

Tracey

I’ve lost the ability to PM or view my last ones. I can click onto a member to PM however it wont send and cant find an email to message alternatively

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Really great job!

Cougar

Classifieds should be fixed now.

NB: If you fail to enter a price it will error, even if you’re giving something away for free.  This was the issue in at least one case reported above.

AlexSimon

You probably already know, but the profile page is a bit messed up.
    It was 404 before but now it just shows an emptyish profile page.
    So Favourites, Replies created, etc aren’t working.

spooky_b329

I was about to go on a rampage bumping old closed topics, but it seems my superuser access had been broken in the upgrade…please fix

Jordan

Still very slow for me, anyone else getting this?

Edukator
    Free Member

I can’t post on the ski and snow board thread because it tells me I need to be logged in but I can post on this thread and post new threads. Android phone with chrome

Jordan

Still very slow for me, anyone else getting this?

Also, when I log in I have to type my email address each time. The old site had autofill. And, when I click on the latest link to this thread on the forum menu it takes me to the page before. Windows 10 pro with firefox.

Jordan

When I submitted that last post ^ it took me back to the page before again.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Seems a shame to lose the front page links from the forum page.

DezB
    Free Member

I wanted to message (PM) someone… went to their profile.. Theres a Message option! I typed! There’s no way to send it! 😆

Cougar

Also, when I log in I have to type my email address each time. The old site had autofill.

No it didn’t, that’s a feature of your browser not the site.

Jordan

@Cougar OK but I am using the same browser and it no longer does it. I wonder why, it still works with other sites so I’m guessing it is something to do with the code in the new site. I could be wrong though..

Cougar

Dunno TBH.

DezB
    Free Member

Chrome autofills ok. Haven’t needed to type my credentials since the update. (Maybe once, on my phone)

Cougar

Good news: the old PMs have now been migrated to the new system.

Bad news: you can’t get at them yet due to a bug in the profile page. This should be fixed next week.

sadexpunk

i need to find the date of one of my old threads (in an attempt to find a date for a receipt), but i cant find any of my old threads, either started or contributed to.

me being a donut or is our history lost for now?

big_scot_nanny

Same issue for me, can’t see where to find created or replied posts. also not getting notifications of replies to a thread I create

scotroutes

i need to find the date of one of my old threads (in an attempt to find a date for a receipt), but i cant find any of my old threads, either started or contributed to.

me being a donut or is our history lost for now?

I couldn’t find those links last night either. You can always try the Search function lottery.

mehr
    Free Member

using Chrome on desktop its a 50/50 shot whether I can reply to a thread

Viewing 40 posts - 481 through 520 (of 798 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.