Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 798 total)
  • Oooh! Shiny. New site theme discussion. Bug Reports
  • Drac

I’ve asked about the time stamp as it is a bit weird.

gritmark
    Free Member

The privacy value popup WILL be back I’m afraid. Has to. It’s not there because we have no ads running right now. We’ll keep them off until we are happy that the server is ticking over nicely.

Got some server load issues right now, so it’s running a little hotter than it should. That may slow things down a bit. Should have that sorted soon. Enjoy the site with no ads for a while 🙂

anono

Might be speaking too soon, but seems like a massive improvement over the (old) new version.

tomhoward

Can we hide the top bar?

Otherwise it’s bollocksed any stealth foruming at work.

*looks over shoulder to check who’s watching*

This.

gritmark
    Free Member

Thanks..

It’s early days yet though. we are striving for stability then we’ll start working on the glitches and tweaks.

molgrips
    Free Member

I think it’s the font on the posts, not sure why I don’t like it cos it’s only Arial – that and the fact there’s no deliniation between the banner of each post (poster’s name etc) and the content. Needs tweaking.

Looks good otherwise tho.

gritmark
    Free Member

Font should be Helvetica

weeksy

Still getting the ‘page’ issue on threads where it opens page 1 of this thread despite having 7 posts on page 2.

gritmark
    Free Member

Yup.. just got that one. It’s on the list.

Cougar

Incidentally, the dark theme is a setting. You can turn it off in your account preferences if you long for the heady days of last Tuesday, the non-dark theme is very similar to the previous forum version.

Lionheart
    Free Member

Like! Where’s the like button..
    have we lost our profiles?

singletrackmind

Loving the new like button, it’s like a giant thumbs up….or down

jakd95
    Free Member

Looks good! I’d echo having the top bar move up as you scroll down the page and making the ‘posted x minutes ago’ less prominent.

sharkbait
    Free Member

The pointy arrows that should take you to the last page don’t seem to work properly – this thread is 2 pages now but there are no pointy arrows and the ‘reply to’ link just goes to the top of the first page.

And the ‘Posted xx minutes ago’ is way too big

Klunk
    Free Member

not going to the last page bug still persists.

DezB
    Free Member

Looks a lot nicer.. apart from on an actual PC it’s all squashed in the middle. Like it’s optimized for mobile devices with no adaptation for normal screens? Would be a bit better more spread out, but like the last update, I’m sure I’ll get used to it.

teamslug
    Free Member

Search on Classifieds isn’t working on my iPhone. Send me straight to past dealscpages.

DezB
    Free Member

not going to the last page bug still persists.

Nooooo!!

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

I don’t like it.

It’s different.

I’m old.

😁

jimdubleyou

The jump to top floating caret/arrow thingie is gone.

matt_outandabout

I like this wallpaper.

EdwardH

I just keep getting to a page telling me my profile looks empty. Id only just got used to the previous version.

theotherjonv

No skip to top button?

kelvin

Help and Legal links in the sidebar are broken. Longer term, what is the sidebar for? Exciting.

Loving the dark look… much easier to read… so many websites clinging to the black on white look of paper might result in comforting familiarity, but it’s really time to move on and make websites for small screen reading, rather than pretending they are a digital view of a printed book/newspaper/document.

mechanicaldope

doomanic
    Subscriber
    Have we got jump to first unread post yet?

Posted 39 minutes ago

*Like*

Mister-P
    Free Member

There has been a critical error on your website.

Learn more about debugging in WordPress.

Mister-P
    Free Member

This page isn’t workingsingletrackworld.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Not overly impressed so far. Guess I’ll do some work while you fix it. Damn you.

Mark

Side bar is for new website sections we are rolling out. This will allow us to maintain a simplified and standard top bar menu system. You should have a link to our new premier dealer portal at the top of the sidebar menu right now.

One development we are planning is custom bookmarks, so if there’s a part of the site or a page you want to add to the sidebar menu you will be able to.

ossify

Nice 🙂

Comments on articles don’t show who wrote them. (Edit: seems like this is “charged” articles only)
    After logging in it goes to the profile page rather than the page I was just looking at.

kelvin

You should have a link to our new premier dealer portal at the top of the sidebar menu right now.

That link is broken for me as well.

Bookmarks sounds like a nice little touch.

Ewan
    Free Member

Can we have the page count back? I find it quite useful to be able to jump to the last page i was on, so i can catch up from that point.

Drac

Ah! Now I see the dark format on

my iPhone. Doesn’t work on my iPad.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’m thrilled to see that we haven’t reset the current popular search terms.

eskay

Looks good to me!!

colin9

I can’t visit the homepage, it auto links me to a blank profile page?

Mark

Current popular search terms are decided by Google, not us 🙂

ossify

The placeholder text “Search for…” shows even when the box is minimised and overlaps the icon.

Dark theme doesn’t work for me 🙁

(PC, Firefox)

leffeboy

Can we have a ‘back to top’ link at the bottom of each page as well as back to overview. Otherwise there is a lot of scrolling to get to next thread (unless I’ve missed something)

superleggero
    Free Member

General facelift looks good. However issue I’m having is that side bar is overlapping the first couple of letters of text on the left hand side of the posts and thread titles.

So, at the bottom of the page where the ST banner says ‘Support Us/Join US’, side bar covers first two letters so it says ‘pport Us/Join US’ (Using Windows & Chrome)

perchypanther
    Free Member

Current popular search terms are decided by Google, not us

That’s not been my experience 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 798 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.