Viewing 40 posts - 681 through 720 (of 798 total)
  • Oooh! Shiny. New site theme discussion. Bug Reports
  • whitestone
    Free Member

I’m unable to log out.

Not a bug – the site uses the Hotel California theme.

IGMC

footflaps

Had a few critical wordpress errors when trying to post an image using IMG tags…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Won’t let me post a thread about the TDF being postponed. Does it hate roadies??

honourablegeorge

Yeah, had a wordpress critical error just now, trying to post “Minor PSA for Kindle Users”

Tried again, tells me the thread already exists, even though it doesn’t display

Cougar

@racefaceec90 >

am having issues atm with reading some posts (am on fire tablet).

On this,

If it’s a very occasional problem where the start of the thread is fine and then it goes mad, there’s a long-standing bug where the formatting of an individual post can send the rest of the thread loopy. It’s something moderators can repair manually. If you get it again can you report the post please, then we can take a look at it.

Drac

Critical Error Fixed.

Profiles fixed

Logout issue fixed.

Cougar

CSS issues on the Donate page fixed. (There was a compatibility issue between two plugins.)

ICYMI – https://singletrackworld.com/donate/

blisterman1962
    Free Member

Hi, the “send message” button remains greyed out…..
    Thanks.

PJay
    Free Member

Critical Error Fixed.

Profiles fixed

Logout issue fixed.

Just in case it got missed from earlier in the thread, I seemingly still have permissions to post to closed threads (although I haven’t tested whether I actually can).

Cougar

You can’t. We know about that one.

andy5390

Has the category links, down the side of the classifieds page been mentioned? I’m getting the “Oops” page with every one

Cougar

Critical Error Fixed.

Seems not, I’ve just had it again.

Has the category links, down the side of the classifieds page been mentioned? I’m getting the “Oops” page with every one

Not sure, I’ll check. Cheers.

CountZero

I’ve just started getting the WordPress critical error message again! The post does go through, but I have to page back, then re-open the Chat forum. Using Brave with DuckDuckGo on iOS.

Drac

Oh bugger!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

I’m getting a weird error

When creating latest topic when I go to load it up it says 501 not implemented error and doesn’t load the page up? But seemingly only on the topic I created, I can view everyone else’s fine?

nixie

Don’t know if it has been mentioned but PM button remains greyed out. Seems the character counter is borked. But if you remove the disabled class you can actually send messages :D.

Cougar

Hah! Nice catch, reported.

Cougar

… and fixed.

nixie

👍

Cougar

When creating latest topic when I go to load it up it says 501 not implemented error and doesn’t load the page up?

We think the “new threads disappearing off into the ether” bug is now fixed. Please report back if it happens again.

baileyswalk
    Free Member

Cant read msgs on mobile (S7) popup box is off to the left in portrait mode and has only a slice of text viewable in landscape mode.

Cougar

Screenshots would be handy if you could oblige?

What browser?

nixie

I get that as well in chrome on android. Will try for a screen grab tomorrow.

The modal is a crap UI for mobile.

scotroutes

View post on imgur.com

I reported that last week.

IHN

Profiles fixed

Not for me, I can’t select the Profile button/link/dropdown wotsit at the top of the page.

**EDIT – on Edge on laptop, seems to work on mobile (Android/Chrome)

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me why certain things (thread names, thread page numbers and occasional user names) are in that appallingly faint pale blue colour?

Klunk
    Free Member

what’s with the giant popup X button ?

bigblackshed

Hamburger menu not working for me on latest iOS on iPad or iPhone.

scotroutes

what’s with the giant popup X button ?

I think that’s only you.

ferrals
    Free Member

No that is me too (apologies @Cougar hadn’t realised there was a general thread for bugs). Seems a few others have it too.

bigyan
    Free Member

The X to close the pop up ad sometimes comes up almost full screen

bigyan
    Free Member

If you log in to reply it would be helpful if you went to the topic you were on rather than your profile or the home page (IMO)

sirromj

+1 ^^^

Was trying to find an old topic of mine from (guessing by timestamp of photo on my HDD) August 2018. Unfortunately Topics Started in my profile doesn’t appear to go back further than 12 months. I know I thought, I’ll do an reverse image search on google. No luck, was sure I posted the image there. Ah ha! I’ll enter randomly incrementing numbers into the url to go back x number of pages until I’m in August 2018. Well that only works if the timestamp of posts has more granularity than what year it was posted in. There’s around 495 pages between now and “2 years ago”.

racefaceec90

am having issues atm with reading some posts (am on fire tablet).

On this,

If it’s a very occasional problem where the start of the thread is fine and then it goes mad, there’s a long-standing bug where the formatting of an individual post can send the rest of the thread loopy. It’s something moderators can repair manually. If you get it again can you report the post please, then we can take a look at it.

@cougar
    thanks for the reply and apologies for just replying now.

unfortunately the issue is happening in every thread i go to. some posts i can read fine,but some load but then sentences will dissapear. i can read them if i reload and am quick but then sentences will dissapear again.

How do I find anything I’ve posted before – according to my profile, I’ve not created any topics, or made any comments. Ever

scotroutes

How do I find anything I’ve posted before – according to my profile, I’ve not created any topics, or made any comments. Ever

https://singletrackworld.com/user/theartistformerlyknownasstr/?profiletab=forums

andy5390

Adding to the PM thing. I found the enabling Desktop Mode (Pixel 4) lets me zoom in and out to view, but my side of the conversation is blank – my replies should be in the white boxes

They are visible on my Chromebook as normal

whitestone
    Free Member

Not sure if it’s been reported before.

Went to change the email associated with my account, the form says “Profile updated” but still shows my old email address. Went to use a different browser (Firefox in this case) and that shows my old email address as well.

Cougar

unfortunately the issue is happening in every thread i go to.

What browser are you using?

Went to change the email associated with my account

I’ll flag this up. Email tech@ with a request in the meantime.

If you log in to reply it would be helpful if you went to the topic you were on rather than your profile or the home page

I’ll stick in a feature request.

racefaceec90

am using silk browser (on my amazon fire tablet).

Viewing 40 posts - 681 through 720 (of 798 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.