Home Forums Bike Forum (Might as well be) new bike day.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • (Might as well be) new bike day.
  • gnusmas

I still buy the occasional ticket or two on the dream bike competition since winning my aeris a year ago and I’ve been very fortunate. This is what I posted on the dream bike competition Facebook page, easier to copy it than retype everything.

“I finally managed to get the parts I won on the Bird I won a year before. Yes, extremely lucky to have won all this and I am extremely grateful. But when I had the original phone call a year or so ago, it had been 6 months since I lost my wife. I remember telling foxy on the phone he had literally made my year. After such a difficult and traumatic time, this was an amazing thing to happen. Now I’m 20 months in, still plodding along with the 4 kids. I’m really hoping to get some motivation and actually ride it soon and try out the upgrades.

I won the HV competition in September (I think) and chose the hope bundle, went for orange as an accent colour to the stealthy original look. Then a couple of months later won the HV competition again (a bit jammy and very lucky) so went for some forks. Black were out of stock so went for the red ones. Now all I need (want) is the AXS gear upgrade kit and it will be completely upgraded lol. And a nice van to fit myself, 4 kids and all the bikes in.

Thanks again foxy for running these amazing competitions, I never would have had a bike like this otherwise.”

Original

Upgraded

Considering the Aeris has probably been ridden for about 15 miles over the past year, I really need to start using it properly this year.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘(Might as well be) new bike day.’ is closed to new replies.