Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 752 total)
  • Lost my son today
  • greenboy
    Free Member

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, a big hug mate I cant imagine what you and your partner are going through right now but just know I’m thinking of you all.

Hohum
    Free Member

Gosh! What dreadful news.

I am sending you a big man hug right now.

bruders338
    Free Member

i am now home and Emily needs to have a blood test to see how many white blood cells or something..

if ok i would like to post a pic as i just need people to see how beautiful it was to us

RoterStern
    Free Member

We had a scare with our youngest last year that needed an emergency operation and a couple of weeks in hospital but I can’t even begin to imagine what it must be like for you and your family. I can only say that I am truly sorry and offer my most heartfelt condolences.

bruders338
    Free Member

[/img]

tinybits
    Free Member

By all means, please post some pictures.

bruders338
    Free Member

[/img]

bruders338
    Free Member

Emily is waving her hands about (drama queen) George is Mr cool

[/img]

matt_outandabout

bruders, I don’t know what to say other than how awful it must be. virtual hugs and sympathy from me.

qu1nt
    Free Member

I read your post first thing this morning & really didn’t know what to write

I’ve been thinking about you & your family all day and still have nothing useful but just wanted to say how gutted I am for you & hope you can draw strength from the love of your family ..

bearnecessities

I’ve been thinking about you & your family all day

Yup, here too. Lovely pictures.

garage-dweller

Bruders so sorry for you loss. I cannot really offer anything of wisdom or advice save to say I hope you find the support and strength you need in the coming weeks and

ryreed
    Free Member

So, so sorry for your loss.

I’ve just had my first child (11wks) and I lost my younger brother in a car accident on Christmas Day just gone. I was sad to lose my brother, but I was able to see how (now being a parent myself) how loosing a child is something no parent should have to endure. Again, so sorry, and my thoughts are with you. Take comfort in your loved ones and take care of yourself as well as them.

samuri
    Free Member

So sorry to hear this. I’m afraid I can’t think of anything else to say about your loss.

ninkynonk
    Free Member

Can’t even begin to understand what you must be going through

Like most people on hear we’re thinking of you so please don’t feel that you can’t open up

Loads of hugs to you all from the ninkynonk clan

codybrennan
    Free Member

Nothing more I can add Bruders than what everyone else has said: I’m so, so sorry for you loss pal, and were it in my power I’d move heaven and earth to get him back to you.

My deepest sympathies-

cb

toppers3933
    Free Member

cant get this out of my head at all. what a beautiful family. you sound so brave. as said above, take care of your family and yourself. just had a little cry at your pics. gonna give my little boy an extra big hug when i get home.

crankboy
    Free Member

My deepest sympathies sounds like something off a hallmark card until you know my wife showed me this thread at 10 am and I have had no idea of how to express how sorry we are for your loss , until I thought of that cleche .

Sandwich

That’s a deep dark place you’re in now. As said above don’t be too strong, you’ll break. Let work know what’s going on ASAP if you ask the forces have a good support network for this sort of stuff.
    My no 1 fear when the little sandwiches were young, you have my heartfelt sympathy. Have a hug from me too,

Mike

dazzlingboy

😥

so sad. all the best.

properbikeco
    Free Member

as other have said, although I don’t know you I feel devastated for you

a tragic loss, stay strong and support each other

brooess
    Free Member

Don’t know what to say that I think could help here but pass my sympathies to you and your family and friends. This must be incredibly painful for everyone.
    No kids of my own but would be in bits if I lost any of my godsons or nephews.
    From that perspective I suspect friends and family will want to be there for you, to help you through the pain.
    And as others have said, sharing the grief and accepting the help available rather than trying to carry it all yourself would seem to be a healthy way forward. Full credit for having the courage to post on here.
    Best wishes

wool

So so sorry to hear this,thoughts going out to to you. Have two kids myself, hug your family tightly.

mogrim

Not a lot I can add, as a father of two I can only begin to imagine the pain. Very sorry to hear the news.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He’s beautiful bruders. 🙁

bazwadah
    Free Member

So sorry Bruders, I feel utterly useless because all I can offer is words. If posting on here can help in anyway then i hope it can help. no one should have to experience what you are going through – supporting (and being supported by) your family is about as much as you can do.

I’m so very sorry.

maxlite
    Free Member

Sad news, I really don’t know what to say

take care….

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Feeling for you and your family. Really sad news mate. Any parents worst fear.

Give your family a hug, be strong for them but don’t bottle up the grief, let it out mate.

Take care and don’t blame anyone for this tragedy as sad as it is.

kjcc25
    Free Member

I can’t imagine what you and your family are going through at the moment but take strength from each other. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

paulmgreen
    Free Member

So sad to rad your post mate. I’m sure you did everything. You can’t blame yourself

Thoughts are with you.

jamj1974

Beautiful pictures bruders. Whatever happens after now your baby boy has been wanted, born and loved. No matter how short his life has been, he has lived and been loved beyond measure I am sure. In your heart he will always have life and because he has existed he has changed the world for the better by being there for you all to love.

J

fenred
    Free Member

Thoughts are with you and your family fella….strength, courage and peace vibes.

dannyh
    Free Member

Really feel for you. Just unimaginable.

Do whatever you need to do to get yourself into some sort of shape, then try your best for everyone else.

There really is very little concrete advice anyone could give other than hang in there and use whatever crumbs of good you can find in anything to ease you through each day.

Thinking of you and your family.

Karinofnine

****, that’s harsh. Sympathy for your loss x

chopchop
    Free Member

I couldnt bear to read past the first few posts, just too close to home…

My deepest sympathies for you and your family.

creaser
    Free Member

So sorry for you and your family, stay strong

Jim_Kirk
    Free Member

Got as far as page two before I went and hugged my two boys with a tear in my eye. Words can’t describe my sadness for you and I can’t think of any words that might help that haven’t been said already.

James.

bruders338
    Free Member

Today was strange I eneded up waking hoping this was all a bad dream. Unfortunately this is not the case.

I had a good cry after reading your beautiful replys it honestly helps really strange feeling as I dont know any of you (maybe thats why)

Im never ever going to forget George and each and everyone of your kind words I know im repeating myself but it really does help..

Thank you so so much

Im sure I will see you on a trail oneday

Ride safe. Xxxx

Kevevs
    Free Member

we are here mate. This is the best part of the forum.

neilc1881
    Free Member

Condolences, I don’t think I’ve sat in front of a screen crying since my Gran died while I was away in the Alps. The twins are beautiful. As a fairly recent father to a 6 month old, I cannot even begin to understand. All I know is that sometimes religion offers relief, an understanding that there is something for our loved ones who have passed.

I had many dreams like that after a good friend died when we were at school, i would wake up thinking I’d just been for a ride, or to some gig or other, only for it to hit home, I’d feel utterly desolate then. It eases let the memories be the good ones.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 752 total)

The topic ‘Lost my son today’ is closed to new replies.