• This topic has 1,777 replies, 225 voices, and was last updated 4 days ago by Kuco.
Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,778 total)
  • Lego WANT of the Day
  • TedC

Chain locks a little slack?

kimbers
    zilog6128

Been waiting for this one to drop in price!! Love these little minifig-scale Speed Champion cars (way more than the bigger scale ones actually!), they’ve moved from 6 to 8 studs wide now so they’re a little pricier than before but more detailed.

EDIT: they also have the new Nissan GT-R & Ferrari F8 at the same price (Ferrari on backorder though!)

bigdaddy

I’ve seen ads today from Lego teasing a technic Lamborghini… Can’t wait for that!

bob_summers

Bit sad that mini Bob is into Ninjago and builds them himself, no Dad required.
    Thinking of treating myself to something with a lot of fiddly pieces he can help me with…

zilog6128

@bob_summers Have a look on HUKD or better still set up an alert – the best deals sell out quick! e.g. new Defender was £130 on Amazon yesterday, all gone now!!

fettlin

Oh em ge!

Lego Lambo!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

The Ducati is stunning because of the lack of chunky bits but I am loving the Lambo too.
    Must have been too long in blockdown.

misteralz
    Free Member
    peterno51
    zilog6128

@peterno51 haha just had the email from Lego for that, knew it wouldn’t be long till it popped up on here 😂 Best looking technic car by far IMO, great colour as well!!

bigdaddy

It’s gorgeous!! Want want want! Oh yes, I have a birthday at the end of June…..

Daffy

I’m not a fan of the Technic cars, but that is impressive and with almost 3700 pieces, it’s going to be very detailed and nice to build.

nixie

I don’t like it. Which is a good thing as otherwise I’d be broke again.

peteimpreza

just remember that it was not long after the Chiron was released, Lego did an offer knocking 20% off the price

kiwijohn

Which means by christmas…

peteimpreza

Yeah it was in November they did the offer on the Chiron.

TedC

Discover an overnight bag…

Take my money, take it now!!!

Cougar

Mmmmmm it’s greeeeen…

Oof, that’s nice.

Oof, that’s expensive.

andrewreay

Like the box.

Love the holdall that fits in the ‘boot’.

tmb467
    Free Member

3500+ pieces, coffee table book, overnight bag…

its the 911 GT3 RS in green!

still want it though

Merak

Wanted Porsche 911 GT RSR in white with box and instructions all present and correct.

Swap for Caterham with box and instructions all present and correct.

Cougar
    Cougar

… I Google Translated the Chinese source linked in the above article and got this:

“When LEGO Super Mario Hong Kong has to wait for a while, LEGO still has a nuclear-grade product related to Super Mario that will be on sale. It is the following box 71374 Nintendo Entertainment System, which is commonly known as the handjob.”

nuke

My son got the Lamborghini Sian. Couldn’t believe how heavy the box was! Loved the layout of the internal boxes. Its a big build… Have to do some pics

Personally though I’d prefer the NES…which my brother has now ordered

stumpyjon

In the process of cataloguing my collection (for insurance purposes obviously), so far got to around £8k, 69,000 parts, still got 10 boxes to go and then there’s all the stuff built up as full kits.

jamj1974

Picked up the Lego NES for my brother on Saturday*. He is a Nintendo Uber-fan. I’ll let you all now how he gets on.

*Collected, something he paid for – I’m not that generous!

cyclistm
    Free Member

Anyone seen any good deals on Technic Lego at the moment? I fancy another build.

Thanks

bigdaddy

Don’t know what kits you have, but have you tried any of the MOC builds on rebrickable?

I’ve turned my Porsche into a Corvette and I love it. Instructions cost £11 or something.

cyclistm
    Free Member

I like that idea a lot. I’ll take a look. Thanks

sirromj

Anyone on here put up their own MOCs on Rebrickable?
    Here’s mine, very basic, but I don’t have time for anything more complex.
    https://rebrickable.com/users/mrheli/mocs/

dethbeard
    Free Member

I rebuilt the 911 RSR into an F1 car.
    https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-31313/forelock/42096-alternate-f1-car/#comments

It’s cool, but the steering is reversed

eddiebaby
    Free Member

That’s pretty neat.

zilog6128

some good deals on the bigger sets which aren’t often reduced on JL, they’re offering a blanket 20% off Lego with a code (need to sign up to their loyalty card, but it’s free!)

nogoodknees
    Free Member

That 911 RSR MOC is on our list of next builds, thanks dethbeard!

We have a monowheel build on Rebrickable from the 42065 rc tracked racer set:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-34756/tvrlegos/monowheel/#comments

We’ve also built a Boppi the Llama (don’t ask …) recreation from the 42066 air race jet set, but I keep putting off dismantling it to document the build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5SQzth35YI

Brian

bigdaddy

Rebrickable Corvette

This is the Corvette I did – really impressed with it, the instructions were as easy to follow as Lego originals. A very cool bonnet opening mechanism too!

the-muffin-man

This has probably been done as I don’t really follow this thread – but thought this may interest some!…

https://drivetribe.com/p/someone-has-dyno-tested-a-lego-Fs2vDRaOSMexESPj6EHnvg?iid=OoHPK27WThukMil9B0OQ7w

nostrils
    Free Member

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-54169686

Saw this earlier, commendable or just virtue signalling?

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,778 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.