• This topic has 1,777 replies, 225 voices, and was last updated 5 days ago by Kuco.
Viewing 18 posts - 1,761 through 1,778 (of 1,778 total)
  • Lego WANT of the Day
  • Cougar

That’s a heck of a thing.

nixie

That jedi shuttle is impressive!

shinton
    Free Member

Selling my Liebherr R 9800 (42100) for £250 plus P&P (or can drop off local to West Cheshire). Bought it from neilforrow of this parish back on page 27 of this thread and it’s been sitting on the study floor since then. Mrs S has said time to move it on. Message me if interested.

stumpyjon

@daffy good isn’t it. Stand is a bit pants. Where did you get the dark red half cone from? They are like rocking horse poo since pixel Dan published his instructions.

This was my latest build.

535x378p

About the same size as the Jedi shuttle.

Collecting parts for this next.

800x450

Over 2ft long, 6687 pieces.

Rich_s

9% cashback at Quidco at the mo on big kits from the Lego store…

Daffy

The Haul Craft looks really good.  Andor was possibly my favourite of the TV shows.  It really highlighted the malice and suppression of the Empire.

Rich_s

Oh my, that is a thing of beauty! I wish I had the talent to bodge a Vulcan together on the same lines.

Cougar

MOC of the day:

mulacs

Picked up a Lego technic Lamborghini hurican 42161 in Tesco for a quite reasonable £28 while letting the wee one choose anthother little set. Reduced from £47 with Clubcard.
    First Lego I’ve bought for myself since childhood despite having an extensive collection of blocks – quite shocked by the instruction manual – almost 200 pages!! Jeepers
    https://www.lego.com/en-gb/product/lamborghini-huracan-tecnica-42161

clubby

My son has just had a 5th birthday party so I’m, sorry, we’re building a lot of Lego at the moment.  The manuals seem to have 50 pages of a single block per stage then the last page adds a gazillion blocks. No rhyme or reason to any of it.

v7fmp

Quick bit of advice please… my old man has asked me to sell his Death Star (10188).

it’s sat in his wardrobe since its release, unopened.

any idea on its value? I see some on eBay, but the prices range wildly. Or is my best bet to just stick it on a 99p auction and see what happens?

I don’t think he has any expectations on what it might yield.

any advice is appreciated 👍

stumpyjon

Around £600 according to Brickowl.

scuttler

@v7fmp not sure if you’ve been on this thread much but stumpyjon is ‘qualified’ 😉

Cougar

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-21 at 18.09.24_8434386f

reluctantjumper

Finished my Concorde last night, bloody hell it’s massive! One of those builds that starts small, grows gradually and the in the last few stages it doubles in length.

Have also built the Classic Defender kit too, can’t post any photos of them though as I don’t have the buttons above the typing box and Postimages doesn’t want to play nicely for some reason.

Got to decide on the next kit to do now, might be the Delorean but fancy something other than another car.

creakingdoor
    Free Member

There’s a preview of a new Artemis SLS Heavy lift (Lego 10341) set that’s doing the rounds on various websites & SM. Looks a big build and contains the launch tower that many folk have been asking for to go with the Saturn V. Not sure if the two are compatible scale wise. Another big display piece for those of a Lego space persuasion.

Kuco

I saw the SLS on a website if correct its 3601 pieces.

Viewing 18 posts - 1,761 through 1,778 (of 1,778 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.