Home Forums Bike Forum Helmet light with gopro mount.

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Helmet light with gopro mount.
  • hanchurch
    Free Member

Bookmarked

thepodge
    Free Member

I can knock those up no problem

Email me with your colour preference… I don’t have any black

BFITH
    Free Member

Anybody still making these at the mo? Just bought a Solarstorm X2 and would like a gopro mount adapter.

gavstorie
    Free Member
    jamesfts
    Free Member

If anyone is after a mount I’ve 2 spare from this batch, one has an additional cut for a power cable and the other is solid.

The one with the cutout has a small amount of material missing around where it attaches to the GoPro mount but can’t see it causing any problems.

Happy to stick them in the post to anyone after one.

craig24
    Free Member

Do these work with the UniqueFire lights, like this one –

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171813873607

jamesfts
    Free Member

Without seeing the bottom of the light I can’t say 100% but looks as though it uses the same mount as my light so in all likelihood yes.

craig24
    Free Member

I’d love to give it a go if you don’t mind popping one in the post? The solid one should work fine.

craig24
    Free Member

This is the underneath of the light –

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

No wishing to piss on any manufacturing chips.

Gearbest sell a CNC’d version fro about £1.20

http://www.gearbest.com/led-accessories/pp_240917.html

craig24
    Free Member

Looks spot on that, might give it a whirl. Unless anyone on here wants to sell one they’ve produced?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

My only issue is that my bar mount is aluminium as well and the tolerances mean that when tightened there’s still a little play as the tabs are all bent in towards each other so it kind of pivots where tips of the 3 tabs grip the base of the 2 tabs and the bolt is undersized for the holes allowing a bit of play.

Whereas the plastic ones compress evenly so it’s held in by friction rather than being pinched. Doesn’t seem to be an issue as long as either the mount or the camera/light is plastic, only on my bar light where the light and the bar clamp are aluminium.

jamesfts
    Free Member

I’d love to give it a go if you don’t mind popping one in the post? The solid one should work fine.

Just spotted this – have sent you over an email.

Cheers,
    James

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Helmet light with gopro mount.’ is closed to new replies.