Home Forums Chat Forum Have you ever snogged someone famous

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 185 total)
  • Have you ever snogged someone famous
  • edlong
    Free Member

One of those guesses is correct, but I’m not saying which one.

bikebouy
    Free Member

MrsBouy looks like Uma Thurman..
    Does this count?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I’ve kissed the horse not Princess Ann

PJM1974
    Free Member

A bloke I used to work with claimed to have ‘done the business’ with Celine Dion in the crudest of ways possible

So he did to her what she did to my eardrums?

onandon
    Free Member

I once had some fun with lady victoria hervey :)

nicko74

So he did to her what she did to my eardrums?

Damaged? Scarred? Tormented?
    The mind boggles…

fatmax

I had a cheeky fumble with Jenny Jones, a world champ snowboarder-ist…back in 1998. She was/is lovely…in my eyes anyway.

nealglover
    Free Member

Why are people being so secretive.

Surely the point of the thread is to name the person.

fatmax

I’d be keeping Celine Dion a secret to be honest!

juanking

Quality thread. A mate of mine in Manchester had an encounter with Deidre from Coronation Street. Presumably not for her drop dead good looks but for the ‘kudos’ of shagging someone from the telly. Apparently she was a right mucker and insisted upon it up the reverend. She since then has always been known as back door Deidre.

peterfile
    Free Member

MrsBouy looks like Uma Thurman..
    Does this count?

People mistake you for Zac Effron and your mrs looks like Uma Thurman….

you are a character in American Psycho and I claim my £5!

Gweilo
    Free Member

Kenny Senior – Member

I had a thing with a woman who appeared as a character in the Dear Deidre picture case book in the Sun.

Those birds are all off babestation. Ringing babestation doesn’t count as proper sex [/quote]

I Just had to google babestation, and trust me, she wouldn’t make it onto that site site now unless they have a cougars section. She’s 48 for christ sake. And as I’m only 47 I was clearly led astray by an okder woman…. lol

timc
    Free Member

friend has ‘copped off’ with both Lily Allen & Abby Clancy

True

caspian
    Free Member

Amy Perfect at Bournemouth uni halls (MTV presenter for about two minutes) – as she rolled over and went to sleep she farted on my leg, dirty cow!

caspian
    Free Member

Friend of a friend went out with Patsy Kensit for a few weeks – until she found another toy boy – but long enough to get a go on her sex swing in the loft!

I shit you not! Gospel!

funkrodent

Did the dirty with the bird what flashed her muff at Queen and sundry at the Wimbledon men’s final in 1996. We got acquainted prior to her moment of infamy, I draw the line at the gratuitous display of growler disrupting the tennis.
    Continuing on the tennis theme, I went out with the daughter of ex-Wimbledon ladies champ Anne Jones. Whilst the opportunity to press my suit home with Anne herself never arose (thank god) I did once get a happy ending on her bed.
    Finally, at the age of four I (apparently) used to play “I’ll show you yours if you’ll show me mine” (or is it the other way round?) with serial monkey botherer Charlotte Uhlenbroek. Disappointingly she’s now not returning my calls.

funkrodent

And here she is. The streaker, not Anne Jones.

Or Charlotte Uhlenbroek (lucky monkies)

wysiwyg
    Free Member

The female boxer who walloped Rory McGrath on feel the sportsman.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Went on a few dates with the bird who use to present Rangers TV on setanta! I think shes a tv presenter for scottish daybreak now.

I use to think she was a poor mans version of Georgie Thompson :-)

Gunz
    Free Member

After startng this all off I almost forgot that I went out with Justine Green for a while who reads the news on 5 Live. To my continuing shame I ended it the manly way by ceasing to call and going to sea for six months (I should add that going to sea is my job, I didn’t do a full on ‘Foreign Legion’).

warton
    Free Member

A mate of mine in Manchester had an encounter with Deidre from Coronation Street. Presumably not for her drop dead good looks but for the ‘kudos’ of shagging someone from the telly. Apparently she was a right mucker and insisted upon it up the reverend

Dear god, no.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Does Jimmy Savile count ?

(edit, pah, missed it first time I read the thread)

I’ve given a foot rub to a very lovely and famous lady cyclist before :D

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Do famous people count double when trying to reach a total of 9.3?

Sancho
    Free Member

I once slept rough with Jenny Agutter didnt kiss her though.

tomhoward

A girl I used to work with went back to a hotel room with Joe Egan (Irish boxer) having met him and Mike Tyson at a dinner. Turns out Joe is really into what are best described as ‘adult toys’.

I know a guy who went out with a well known (at the time) lady DHer. For a fair while from memory.

wrightyson
    Free Member

That Emma Wesson weather girl pinched my arse at an awards do, had drinks with her after. And recently I ended up in a hot tub with a tv presenter/model type after a very good wedding! No snogging tho as the wife wouldn’t have been impressed!!

plumber
    Free Member

dooooble post

plumber
    Free Member

I’ve snogged Susanna Hoffs but no one ever believes me

djglover
    Free Member

Not me, but my best mate at Uni was shagging Jenni Falconer for a bit (she was pretty tidy back then). We were up one night tripping our nuts off on LSD all night, a school night. She popped by in the morning to see him. We were still up, I still vividly remember her words. “Sid, urgh, you are just so wanton”. He didn’t shag her again after that :D

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

This thread is brilliant!. Very kenny seniorish.

‘Bonnie Langford!, I nearly broke her back!’

Comedy gold.

spacemonkey

1998-ish: got off with the Italian bird that did the “Spirito di Punto” voiceover from the ad. She was a PT waitress at the time.

2000-ish: got off with Jonathan Palmer’s nanny after meeting her on the way home from clubbing.

That’s about all I can claim IIRC.

deadslow

My mate boffed John Cravens daughter in a tent. I was next door making slower progress with her mate. He was a perfect wing man defo taking one for the team!

nicko74

I went out with Justine Green for a while who reads the news on 5 Live

What’s she actually like? Her voice sounds really rather dirty, in a lovely, slightly posh, way. :)

I once slept rough with Jenny Agutter didnt kiss her though.

Ahhhhhhhhh yeeeaaahhhhhhh…. “slept rough” – nice

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’ve snogged Susanna Hoffs but no one ever believes me

Really?

_tom_
    Free Member

No but my last one night stand was with a girl who looked like a younger and fitter Alison Mosshart. And it was awesome :)

molgrips
    Free Member

Wait.. Jamie.. you’re Matthew Corbett?

Jenny Agutter is the most beautiful woman mentioned so far on this thread. Which is extremely amusing btw :)

nicko74

I once had some fun with lady victoria hervey

I missed this earlier, but I’ve a feeling she knows how to REALLY have some fun.

“oi, pleb, stop wriggling and get on with it!”

atlaz
    Free Member

On that note, a mate has had some “adult entertainment” with Tara Palmer-Tomkinson. He said she’s quite sure about what she likes. Given he’s also not always the most truthful person nor the most sober person, who knows.

davidjones15
    Free Member

Would boffing a famous economist be too highbrow?

edhornby

whilst at university

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 185 total)

The topic ‘Have you ever snogged someone famous’ is closed to new replies.