Home Forums Bike Forum Glasses help ~ dhb pro triple lens sunglasses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Glasses help ~ dhb pro triple lens sunglasses
  • H
    Free Member

Hi,

Ive bought a pair of http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/cycle/7/dhb_Pro_Triple_Lens_Sunglasses/5360036778/ from wiggle but they didnt come with any instructions of how to change the lenses. I have tried pulling hard but dont want to break them! Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks!

DaveGr
    Free Member

On a similar style of glasses I’ve eased the lens out in the middle first by pressing down and forwards. The final bit to come out is the outer bit that sits in the frame. Sort of peeling the lens out from the frame. Fitting I start by sitting the outer edges in the frame and then easing back into the groove so that the centre is the last to go in.

But I have no idea if that’ll work on these ones !!!

RealMan
    Free Member

You put the glasses in front of you, facing the way they would be if they were on your face, then hold one of the arms at the joint, and at the bridge, and then bend upwards. You have to use quite a bit of force, but never managed to snap them. It does get easier.

Northwind

Grasp the middle of the lens between the nosepiece and pull down, comes out easily. If you’re forcing it, you’re doing it wrong. The lenses are clipped in at the sides.

And ignore RealMan, that’s completely wrong :mrgreen:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Glasses help ~ dhb pro triple lens sunglasses’ is closed to new replies.