Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday 708 – The Bendy Bus Edition
  • Ben_Haworth

Hello and welcome to this week’s rundown of shiny bikes and shinier bike stuff. Having said that, most of this has a matt finish.

By ben_haworth

Get the full story here:

Fresh Goods Friday 708 – The Bendy Bus Edition

nickc

62.00 euros for  a set of handguards when, y’know gloves exist seems a bit; cart before horse.

teaandbiscuits
    Free Member

Brake lever grips?

1990s

johncoventry

Bar ends to protect your hands?

t0mislav

Sincere non-snarky question- has anyone found a glove that fends off gorse and bramble thorns without being a hellish heat swamp for their hands?

bornonaboat

I love the ease of use of Dynaplug but availability of refills is awful.

Currently showing as out of stock everywhere including the Dynaplug UK site and no due date.

Both links in the article above are out of stock as well btw

I could spend £25 on a pack of 5 on Amazon but that’s more than a complete entry level kit (if you can find one that is in stock in the UK)

I know, I know,  not enough capitals and spellings for a singletrack standard whinge. 😅

rfreeman

has anyone found a glove that fends off gorse and bramble thorns without being a hellish heat swamp…

Some Japanese Keirin gloves have carbon knuckle armour. Trouble is, Japanese hands are far smaller than mine. So that’s not a useful option.

reeksy

Some Fox mx gloves do as well.

gazzab1955

Hand guards! Get some decent gloves and man/woman up!

Got enough stuff on my handle bars already, gears, brakes, bell, dropper post lever, light fitting (when required). Those handguards look like they were built by a bloke in a shed who is into post-modernist industrial design, ugly!

Rubber_Buccaneer

Appears to be a bit of hate for the handguards, I may get some for my ebike

hot_fiat

Anyone with an inkling as to where and when I can get new dynaplug inserts? Short of picking them up in France in a couple of weeks they seem to be totally missing from the country.

desperatebicycle

Weid how no-one has them instock now – maybe ask Madison why there’s a shortage customercare@madison.co.uk

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.