Home Forums Bike Forum Fantasy DH 2024 STW league

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Fantasy DH 2024 STW league
  • a11y

, but perhaps they were unable to identify which accounts had “cheated”?

Reading the PB comments, it seems some folk unwittingly ‘cheated’ as they were picking their teams for the next round… I’ve had a shocking rd1, decent rd2, meh rd3 and still unsure if losing that total is good or bad for me, but then a triple-figure score for rd4 so I’m still happy!

I think there’s still adjustments going on as I was 5th in the STW league last night but 6th this morning?!

chakaping

Reading the PB comments, it seems some folk unwittingly ‘cheated’ as they were picking their teams for the next round…

Ideally you’d invalidate any changes made between X and Y date and revert the scores to their previous line-up.

But PB haven’t shared how many people are involved, I did ask Brian Park on their article about it.

I think there’s still adjustments going on as I was 5th in the STW league last night but 6th this morning?!

Or people still joining our league? I think I’ve dropped from 2nd to 3rd.

a11y

Or people still joining our league? I think I’ve dropped from 2nd to 3rd.

Ah, good point. Could be ‘Andy01302’ that’s a STW league newbie if it’s only them and Yak above you. Bumped me off the virtual podium!

chakaping

Bumped me off the virtual podium!

Haha, I’m sure Yak will let you drink some of the champagne from his shoe.

crab
    Free Member

does seem a little ott way of dealing with the error but there you go. Personally round 3 was the first one with a decent score for me, so I’ve dropped back a few places. Hey ho, had a decent round 4 though.

razorrazoo

Finally got round to joining (I think I won the STW league last year).  I had a decent round 3 so annoyed to miss out on the points, ironically my round 4 score was identical!

ocrider

The 3rd round being annulled (39 pts) and my roster hitting triple digits for the first time at VdS has bumped me back up the rankings. I really should be several pages back in the general classification considering that mediocre selection for Leogang.

andeh

Could be ‘Andy01302’ that’s a STW league newbie

Hi, hello. Joined the league late this year. Didn’t realise there was one on!

pothead
    Free Member

Anyone else finding they can’t change their team for Les Gets? Had the email saying I’m over budget, they’ve replaced the most expensive rider (Amoury Pierron for Kade Edwards, who isn’t actually racing any world cups this year) and when I try to change it I get the ‘event is live, rosters locked’ screen

chakaping

Same. Gotta be a glitch.

I’m sure they’ll sort it out 🤞

chrismac

Came here to say the same thing. My team looks nothing like what I selected and it’s locked to edit

weeksy

We have fixed the issue and teams are open for changes ahead of qualifying on Friday

Tested ok.

rockhopper70

Changed mine, just put all French riders in.

keefezza
    Free Member

Just changed mine, though got the same message and kade Edwards appeared in my team.

chakaping

Weird how they changed the pricing now.

Did they not actually do it after the last race ?

sillyoldman

Top tip – Matt Walker likely to find his form this round, as I’ve finally, reluctantly deselected him!

mark88

Prices hadn’t changed until now.

Mine also added Kade – they need to change that to highest point scorer you can afford rather than a random injured rider if they persist with the current dynamic pricing model. I cleared my team and started again and it has worked.

Looks like they’ve discounted the top riders because they were previously $1,000,000. There’s a few outliers around $250,000 region with zero points, I guess that’s to make the ‘value’ picks look more appealing.

chakaping

Yes, now you’ve said that I can see they’ve tweaked the prices of some of the top riders – too many had maxed out at $1m.

There’s still a bit of a “hollowing out” effect in the midrange, but on balance I think it’s better.

ocrider

I kind of like that they’ve used Kade as the default replacement, it makes sure that we’re still all paying attention!

As long as I have the budget to pick Momo and keep a fairly solid selection throughout, I’ll be happy.

AlexSimon

Blimey, I’ve gone top despite having Cami and BK on there! Shame there’s no prizes.
    I’m also top of the Ride Companion one – anyone know if there’s anything up for grabs on that one?

sillyoldman

A howler of a round for me. Loved the racing though!

ocrider

I had an absolute shocker, 18 points!

chrismac

Great race. Disaster for my team though

kimbers

Slipped into the top 10, more by luck than judgement really, thanks to all the carnage, still got a reasonable 81 points

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.