Home Forums Chat Forum Donald! Trump!

• This topic has 24,417 replies, 828 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by thols2.
Viewing 40 posts - 24,321 through 24,360 (of 24,418 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
    kormoran
    Free Member

You’ve got to wonder how long he’d been in the shrubs waiting for Trump to come by.

Apparently he was a member of the Bush family

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Does anyone else think this latest attempt might be fabricated?

salad_dodger

Conveniently timed way to attempt to change the narrative about what has been Trumps worst week (so far) of the campaign.

MoreCashThanDash

The BBC report suggests the shooter may be a bit of a military fantasist, be interesting what, if anything, comes out in questioning.

kimbers

Does anyone else think this latest attempt might be fabricated

Leave the conspiracy theories to the MAGAs

There’s plenty enough nutters with guns in America

andylc
    Free Member

If someone doesn’t do a decent job soon I may have to step in…

thols2

The wanna-be assassin was quite the nutjob.

https://x.com/visegrad24/status/1835499461881078153

zippykona

Even the conspiracy newspaper that gets shoved through my shop letterbox said the first assassination attempt was just cheap amateur dramatics.

andylc
    Free Member

Isn’t that what crappy conspiracy theory newspapers would say??

thols2

The assassination attempt reminds me of the Sean Penn movie The Assassination of Richard Nixon, which was based on a true story about a guy who blames Nixon for his life falling apart so he hatches an insane plot to assassinate him.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364961/

zippykona

Isn’t that what crappy conspiracy theory newspapers would say??

Makes you think.

hatter

the first assassination attempt was just cheap amateur dramatics.

That’s what THEY want you to think

PrinceJohn

Personally I would like him wait until after the election loss where he can pass away in jail after slipping on the soap in the showers

seriousrikk

Edit – realised why.

MoreCashThanDash

In all the assassination talk, we’ve overlooked another legal defeat for Donald

BBC News – Trump loses Electric Avenue song legal fight

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c1488zz8jnzo

mattyfez

In all the assassination talk, we’ve overlooked another legal defeat for Donald

BBC News – Trump loses Electric Avenue song legal fight

Trump is ‘all in’ on this election – if he wins he’ll have laws changed to wriggle out of his raft of legal problems, or at least the vast majority of them to make it a net personal gain for him, if he loses, he’s a busted flush and could quite well end up in an orange suit, or more likely just financially ruined and he’ll sulk off into the either….

I put a £20 bet on Harris before all this kicked off, and stand to get a £55 return… current odds are still very close, but are slowly starting to favour Harris as the next prez…

…I’m feeling quietly confident

mattyfez

I don’t know how true it is, but it’s all over Reddit that this latest ‘incident’ , the ‘would be shooter’ voted for Trump in 2016.

That said, reading between the lines, I think this may be less about political affilitation, and more about crazy people with guns…

…It’s not like crazy people with guns are a marginal demographic in the USA, never mind in Florida.

Yet ‘they’ still won’t change the gun laws.

squirrelking
    Free Member

The Poles have been itching for a head to head with Russia. They have 200,000 professional soldiers and about 800,000 reservists.

Given I know Poles that would run home to fight “itching” is not a term I would use. Ever.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Darn it, if only that place had been filled with civilians with guns of their own, they all could have been shootin’ and stuff and then that there shooter wouldn’t have ever got anywhere.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Apparently he was a member of the Bush family

deserved more recognition, I thought

nickc

It’s a weird paradox for the republicans though. They still seem all in favour of letting every loony have a gun, they’re quite happy to peddle every conspiracy theory going, quite happy to have all the weirdos as their Potus and Veep candidates…And every chance that one of the folks they’re encouraging will come and shoot them.

dyna-ti

3rd time’s the charm they say.

doris5000
    Free Member

Given I know Poles that would run home to fight “itching” is not a term I would use. Ever.

Yes that was a very poor choice of words by the poster. I suspect they just meant to say that Poland may be confident of their chances if it was to come to that. There’s no way they’ve spent 2 years watching Putin send long range missiles to destroy hospitals, schools, supermarkets and residential buildings and now fancy a bit of that for their own children.

dissonance

That said, reading between the lines, I think this may be less about political affilitation, and more about crazy people with guns…

The first one seems to be a classic school shooter who deviated by deciding to try and kill a celebrity instead with Trump being chosen because he happened to be nearby (by US standards).

This one seems more politically motivated though with a bit of nuttery thrown in.

fazzini

That’s what THEY want you to think

But, but…who are THEY? And are THEY the reason still, to his very moment, I have no idea what people mean when they talk about the ‘trails behind Nationwide’??? <insert worried emoji cos THEY (????) won’t let us have any proper ones to use>

ransos
    Free Member

if he loses, he’s a busted flush and could quite well end up in an orange suit

On the plus side, it’ll match his skin.

MoreCashThanDash

And are THEY the reason still, to his very moment, I have no idea what people mean when they talk about the ‘trails behind Nationwide’??? <insert worried emoji cos THEY (????) won’t let us have any proper ones to use>

Those of us in the know got to read an excellent article about the trails behind Nationwide in a well known underground magazine a couple of months ago…

Northwind

mattyfez

I don’t know how true it is, but it’s all over Reddit that this latest ‘incident’ , the ‘would be shooter’ voted for Trump in 2016.

Yup, his social media’s been pretty extensively screencapped and circulated, there’s a lot of corroborating “I voted for you and you have let me down” stuff, and a theme of being radicalised by Russia/Ukraine. They’re making a lot of his conversion to the democrats but he was pushed there by Trump.

mrbadger
    Free Member

What i find amazing is that there are literally tens of millions of gun owners in the UK, yet none of them appear to be able to hit a target.

I’d rather he lives to lose the election and end up in jail tbh..

MrSparkle

Quite a few in the US too…

Scapegoat

?

147000 firearms certificates as of March 2023, and just over half a million shotgun certificates in the UK.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Obvious typo is obvious.

winston
    Free Member

He seems quite the target. A couple of votes the wrong way in Pennsylvania , another slightly more accurate nutter with a gun and it will be President Vance. Now there’s a thought…

CountZero

another slightly more accurate nutter with a gun and it will be President Vance. Now there’s a thought…

With the first one, it’s only the fact that Diaper Don turned his head saved him from having the back of his skull blown off!

As for Vance, if circumstances meant he became the Repugnicants candidate for President, even the real committed GOP members seem to be willing to vote against him – Donny has something that seems to appeal to the average GOP voter, Vance just doesn’t, he can’t open his mouth without sticking his foot in it, he seems to have had a character bypass operation.

fossy

C4 has a programme on now about the last election. FFS Trump and his lot are/were still off their heads.

Trumps Heist !

MoreCashThanDash

C4 has a programme on now about the last election. FFS Trump and his lot are/were still off their heads.

Trumps Heist !

Damn, I posted that earlier in the thread and then forgot to watch it

Northwind

Republicans’ new talking point (moving on quickly from eating cats) is that the democrats should stop telling people completely true things about Trump because it’s likely to cause people to want to kill him.

(also, brilliantly, that they should “stick to policy”, much like their leader who is sticking to important policy announcements like, uh, “I hate Taylor Swift”. And also “stick to the facts” which I just can’t even…

timba
    Free Member

Republican senators defeated a Dem Party bill that would make fertility treatment more accessible through insurance and protect rights.

Donald supported the policy. I’m guessing that he’s seen the way the wind might blow with the family vote, but was let down by his party

thols2

I’m embarrassed to say that I can’t quite connect the dots on this one. Help anyone?

https://x.com/KamalaHQ/status/1836188687605883063

Trump: I don’t think I’ve ever said this before. So we do these rallies. They’re massive rallies. Everybody loves, everybody stays till the end. By the way, you know, when she said that, well, your rallies people leave. Honestly, nobody does. And if I saw them leaving, I’d say, and ladies and gentlemen make America great again and I’d get the hell out, ok? Because I don’t want people leaving. But I do have to say so I give these long sometimes very complex sentences and paragraphs but they all come together. I do it a lot. I do it with raising cane. That story. I do it with the story on the catapults on the aircraft carriers. I do it with a lot of different stories. When I mentioned Doctor Hannibal Lecter. I’m using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs. I use it. They say it’s terrible. So they say so I’ll give this long complex area for instance that I talked about a lot of different territory… You know, for a town hall, there’s a lot of people but the fake news likes to say, the fake news likes to say, oh, he was rambling. No, no, that’s not rambling. That’s genius. When you can connect the dots. Now, now, Sarah, if you couldn’t connect the dots, you got a problem. But every dot was connected and many stories were told in that little paragraph

Viewing 40 posts - 24,321 through 24,360 (of 24,418 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.