Viewing 22 posts - 801 through 822 (of 822 total)
  • COVID vaccination side effects. What were yours?
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Houns have they tested you for antibodies or are they just guessing you need it, curious as I still have antibodies 17 months after having had covid, same as my Mrs, both still not had a vaccine as Currently part of an nhs study group

florix
    Free Member

I got the Pfizer shots and had no side effects whatsoever. Perhaps it caused me to drink more 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

Anyone had any side effects from their booster? Got mine booked in for Saturday

had Phizer booster, more achy arm than AZ, no other symptoms, only achy arm from original AZ for balance

Have to wonder if those with no side effects have had the placebo

shinton
    Free Member

Had my 3rd pfizer jab Monday at 4pm due to borked immune system. Felt really rubbish from Tuesday evening until this morning but still had a sweating episode about 9am this morning. Also woke up with a red and swollen arm this morning which is probably caused by me sleeping on my jabbed arm as the other arm is in a full cast after binning it on my bike. 2021 can just go and do one.

northshoreniall

@TheArtistFormerlyKnownAsSTR what placebo? Unless in a trial there will only be actual vaccines administered.

MoreCashThanDash

Other than a sore arm, my 18 year old had no side effects, and I’ve not heard any of his mates report any.

I’m a long way down the booster priority list, maybe in time for Christmas

bails

Had my Pfizer booster at the start of the week, had AZ originally. Zero side effects from it.

If anyone wants to see a breakdown of the 2 million plus adverse reactions

Go to Vigiaccess.org, click agree and type covid-19 vaccine into the search bar

Houns

@firestarter no not been tested for antibodies nor have I caught it, I’m having the booster due to work (plus I want it anyway)

[url=https://www.flickr.com/gp/85252658@N05/13QMi0]Screenshot_20211007-081153[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

[url=https://www.flickr.com/gp/85252658@N05/R4gc2R]Screenshot_20211007-081208[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

MoreCashThanDash

*Puts the kettle on*

Impressive that they’ve recorded over 1000 genetic disorders in less than 12 months.

Makes you think 🤔

Just in case anyone doesn’t know – VigiAccess is a WHO website

Over 33,000 of RECORDED ADR’s are in under 17’s….

jimw
    Free Member

The trouble with such lists are that there is no breakdown of the severity of the ‘disorder’
    So, the adverse reaction I have had, a sore arm for 10 hours, could be reported as:
    Skin and subcutaneous disorder
    Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders
    General disorders
    Injury, poisoning and procedural disorder ( e.g she was a bit rough with the needle)
    Etc. Etc.
    Now, don’t get me wrong there have been some very distressing cases, but I work part time in a surgery and very very few patients have had a reaction severe enough to have warranted further investigation, persistent headaches mostly, as a precaution.
    As has been said so may times before, you could get a similar list for adverse reactions to ibuprofen for example.

Now, don’t get me wrong there have been some very distressing cases, but I work part time in a surgery and very very few patients have had a reaction severe enough to have warranted further investigation, persistent headaches mostly, as a precaution.

On the flip side

A friend of mine her father has been ill since the vaccine early in the year, and had a blood clot on his lung

Her step dad has had a clot in/near his heart, a heart attack and an enlarged heart

These are similar age men and both happened within a month of each other. Could be co-incidence, could not be

Medical professionals refused to attribute either to the vaccine

jimw
    Free Member

Medical professionals refused to attribute either to the vaccine

Interesting to use the word ‘refused’
    Could it perhaps be that after an investigation there were other potential causes that were more likely? Not knowing the cases in detail it would be difficult to make any remote judgement either way.
    My neighbour had a DVT in his lower leg two weeks ago. He had his second dose of the Pfizer vaccine five months ago. Following investigations it was more likely to have been from a combination of an old injury and spending a week standing in one position on a vibrating deck of a canal boat. But would his doctors have refused to attribute it to the vaccine? I don’t know.

Interesting to use the word ‘refused’
    Could it perhaps be that after an investigation there were other potential causes that were more likely? Not knowing the cases in detail it would be difficult to make any remote judgement either way.

Of course

Take refused in a loose sense, I don’t know how hard it was pushed

And it’s no more than anecdotal evidence of nothing, but as a cynical person, it makes me think

zilog6128

These are similar age men and both happened within a month of each other.

you get a lot of this on the local FB groups. Normally from people who aren’t very bright and don’t understand statistics, but because they know two people who apparently (in their – not a doctor’s – opinion) have had a bad reaction to the vaccine, it’s obviously a gold-plated fact that it is incredible harmful. Ignore.

you get a lot of this on the local FB groups. Normally from people who aren’t very bright and don’t understand statistics, but because they know two people who apparently (in their – not a doctor’s – opinion) have had a bad reaction to the vaccine, it’s obviously a gold-plated fact that it is incredible harmful. Ignore.

To assume that it’s nonsense, without the full facts, is pretty much on a par with assuming it’s fact

A friend of mine her father has been ill since the vaccine early in the year

That’s not some ‘not very bright person’ making shit up. But of course, it could be co-incidence, as could the blood clot

zilog6128

To assume that it’s nonsense, without the full facts, is pretty much on a par with assuming it’s fact

not really. Doctors/scientists/professionals tell me the vaccine is generally safe. I respect their opinion. Versus some twonk on social media, no education so no respect for people who are educated and think that their baseless opinion carries equal weight. It’s something I’ve seen a lot of.

Doctors/scientists/professionals tell me the vaccine is safe

Did you believe them when they said it would stop more than 90% of people contracting Covid-19?

firestarter
    Free Member

not really. Doctors/scientists/professionals tell me the vaccine is safe. I respect their opinion. Versus some twonk on FB, no education so no respect for people who are educated and think that their baseless opinion carries equal weight.

See you’ve clearly misunderstood what they have said, they didn’t ever say it was safe, they said it was worth the risk to take as I was better than having covid.

But as is also plain to see its not stopping people from getting covid, what appears to stop people getting covid is actually getting covid.

The vaccinated need protecting from the un-vaccinated by forcing the un-vaccinated to be vaccinated with a vaccine that doesn’t do its primary job

Viewing 22 posts - 801 through 822 (of 822 total)

The topic ‘COVID vaccination side effects. What were yours?’ is closed to new replies.