• This topic has 17,658 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 17,659 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • perchypanther
    Free Member

We should have three bridges then.

Ardrossan to Brodick

Arran to Campbelltown

Mull of Kintyre Lighthouse to Norn Iron.

Probably cheaper. Enough change left to build a wall up the middle of the English Channel. Probably.

fasthaggis

That would be brilliant perchy,they could be garden bridges.
    flower power

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Oh come on perchy, Boris’ “mission” is to Make Britain Great Again, mainly by Painting Fibs on Busses.

Not Scotland.

scotroutes

Aye, we could flatten Goat Fell for building material.

maccruiskeen

Aye, we could flatten Goat Fell for building material

Use it to fill in the Beaufort’s Dyke….. carefully!

(Having read last night about the trawler men who hauled up a drum of mustard gas)

martinhutch

I see his advisers haven’t quite cracked where to make him stand when he’s out and about.

dissonance

It’s just another one of his crappy “dead cat” things isn’t it?

Nah its not a deadcat one but just his love of big infrastructure projects. I assume because thats an easy way to be remembered if everyone sees the Johnson Bridge or whatnot.
    I do like how after failing to get one built across the Thames he wants one across the flaming sea (flaming possibly being literal considering the idea is to build it pretty close to where a load of munitions were dumped). 10 out of 10 for ambition but -10 for self awareness.

kimbers

So Johnson did as Cummings told him & left the London elite remainder bubble…

dissonance

So Johnson did as Cummings told him & left the London elite remainder bubble…

Needs to remember his last “election” campaign and just go to garden centres.
    My favourite is still the bloke who asked him to leave the town in such a genial manner.

kimbers

And canmeron taking the opportunity to give him a kicking too (and Gove)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49690618

kelvin

Farage & Johnson seem to be near constantly out on the election trail… they obviously are both working towards an election this year… I’m wondering know if it isn’t in the interests of the other parties to change tack and push an election into next year, and push for a referendum ASAP… the deal that Johnson says he is working for, vs Remain. The polls suggest Remain would win that, putting both the Brexit Party leaders into an awkward position (will’o’t’people, trust the people, and all that), but that FPTP means an election wouldn’t (at this point) stop Johnson, he could form a majority based on a minority of the voters backing him (and Farage).

martinhutch

And canmeron taking the opportunity to give him a kicking too (and Gove)

Really? It’s entirely his fault that either got the opportunity to behave disgracefully. He gave Boris the opportunity to go for Mayor of London. If it wasn’t for Cameron, the **** would still be writing for the Telegraph and chairing HIGNFY.

Not to mention the small matter of the worst political decision in modern UK history, made by one D.Cameron. Don’t worry Dave, your legacy as the worst PM of the 20th Century is untouchable, even by this shower of bastards.

CountZero

@martinhutch – not much to argue with there, other than no mention of Bliar starting the whole stupid thing off.

Drac

😂

Cougar

your legacy as the worst PM of the 20th Century

I think you need a new calendar.

tjagain

Johnson – now upped the stakes to
    “complete roaster”

martinhutch

I think you need a new calendar.

Details, dear boy, mere details…😁

Cougar

Front page of the Daily Mail today is Boris comparing himself to the Incredible Hulk.

It didn’t take long for this to happen…

https://www.facebook.com/917561391746816/photos/a.917575041745451/1336857266483891

AD

Mark Ruffalo has chipped in too 🙂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49705213

(half way down article although the entire article is worth a read)

kimbers

Well who knows what’s going on ?

Not the pollsters

Klunk
    Free Member

grahamh
    Free Member

To paraphrase Henry II, ‘Who will ride us of this terrible PM.”
    (In his own words, he wants to be found face down in a ditch)

CountZero

(In his own words, he wants to be found face down in a ditch)

I’m sure there would be enough people willing to oblige a lottery would have to be held to pick one…

tjagain

We will be rid of him soon enough. If he breaks the law by defying parliament he is off to jail. He will lose the next election as he is not going to either get us out or make a deal.

complete busted flush.

kimbers

Anyway

What I don’t get is how the leavers have so much faith in him

As foreign secretary he was a disaster, as PM he’s racked up record numbers of defeats

He’s May all over again,

The Mail trailed him as a ridiculous Hulk, exactly as they did with May

Before she also turned up with no new plans and was then humiliated, the UK left a laughing stock on the world stage

last time it was Tusk’s cherry picking

now its the empty podium that sums up Johnson so well

He’s just maybot 2.0 but this time he has more realistic skin

outofbreath
    Free Member

What I don’t get is how the leavers have so much faith in him

I doubt they do. He secretly a remainer.

But if you were a leaver, who else would you vote for? Corbyn’s a Brexiteer, but he’d never get his party on board and he’s not going to negotiate a better deal when his first act is to throw away the No Deal card.

Brexit party can’t win seats, just votes.

I think Tory is the only leave option.

Drac

Cougar

kelvin

martinhutch

War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Ignorance is Strength
    There’s no Press here.

Drac

Just unbelievable isn’t he Kelvin lying even when everyone can see the truth.

perchypanther
    Free Member

“What do you mean, these ARE the droids you’re looking for??”

kelvin

grahamh
    Free Member

The guy was quite restrained, I’d have probably gone the full Alex Ferguson on blow job.

martinhutch

I’d have probably gone the full Alex Ferguson on blow job.

That’s why the lads were so keen to get out after half time.

kimbers

have we done telegraph journos spreading bonkers conspiracy theories about the angry dad having a microphone?

and then retweeting even more bonkers ones about his sick kid being made up?

null

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

..and happily ignoring yet another of Boris’ barefaced lies – No press present not even the ones filming the event

and of course there’s no “sick daughter”, it’s NHS policy to allow random strangers to hang about the kids’ wards, especially when there’s a VIP coming

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

standard ad hom character assassination to discredit the parent innit

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

and add in the additional fallacy of correlation / causation re: him being a labour activist

Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 17,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.