• This topic has 17,658 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 17,601 through 17,640 (of 17,659 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • masterdabber
    Free Member

Johnson…  the dog turd you can’t avoid stepping in and can’t scrape off the sole of your shoe however hard you try.

winston
    Free Member

and on that note and as a suprise to precisely nobody……

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67242822

I’m going to have to stop watching it now.

Caher

Maybe it’ll be the new Mr Blobby, spouting similar insights.

Coyote
    Free Member

The turd that won’t flush,

binners

With spirit-crushing inevitability…

He’ll be surrounded by his entire 2020 cabinet, won’t he?

convert

Thinking it through……Wilson, Heath, Callaghan, Thatcher, Major, Blair, Brown, Cameron, May…..all the prime ministers of my life before Johnson. What did they have in common… Oh, that’s it – none of them went on to be a presenter on a shoddy politicised half baked TV channel. Classy move from a classy guy. When he **** this one up do you think Philip will let him have a go with Gordon the Goffer in his broom cupboard?

I guess this way he’ll get to spend a bit of time schmoozing the next leader of the Tory party (Farage) to see if he could do him a favour and let him back in.

CountZero

I read about this earlier today, and my first thought was, “well, of course he has”, before I closed the article and promptly forgot about the odious turd. He’s exactly where he ought to be, where those possessing similar qualities can easily find him, and his ilk, and where everyone knows where to avoid him.

May he spend the rest of his life in abject obscurity.

frankconway

Ofcom will need to staff up.

oldnpastit

What is the collective noun for failures?

somafunk

AcoK, – A collection of Kunts 

crazy-legs

A Tory.
    The country has been beset by a tory of failures.

binners

Surely Truss is the dictionary definition of failure?

A Truss of Failures?

You’ve really Trussed it this time!

MoreCashThanDash

GB News, apparently.

winston
    Free Member

Oh yes, Truss the most popular draw at the conference, with possibly a bright future ahead of her in the new Conservative Front, Boris on 250k a speech plus a massive GBeebies salary no doubt, S..I…R Jacob Rees Mogg…….I could go on and on and on

Their failures certainly put my success in perspective.

dogbone

He’ll do what he always does. Rock up at the last minute totally unprepared, make up some claptrap, say something he shouldn’t, get sacked. All while cashing the cheques. Woke left get blamed and he makes more money.

crazy-legs

All while cashing the cheques. Woke left get blamed and he makes more money.

Can’t be easy bankrolling the ex-wives, the current wife, the mistresses and however many Mini-Boris’s there are knocking around….
    Grifters gotta grift.

He’ll be caught shagging one of the GB News interns or make-up girls before too long.

Drac

No surprise that a notorious liar would join his conservative colleagues on an absolute impartial ‘news’ station and only report of the truth. 

Poopscoop

Id like to say I’m shocked but…

How long do we give him before he ends up being sacked? I mean, it’s inevitable.

Mind you … He’ll have another platform to throw sh#t at Sunak from, so it’s not all bad.

tomhoward

Meh. Better him on GB news, where no-one will see him, than anywhere else…

Poopscoop

I bet they will have to gather all the female staff at GBN together to have a chat with them about him…

dissonance

What did they have in common…

They werent “journalists” in a previous life?
    One thing which always amuses me about the hard right whining about the journalists representing the elite is how many of them are the journalist elite.
    Even **** cummings got in the act.

Poopscoop

^^ Yeah, the far right types don’t do irony.

dudeofdoom

^^ Yeah, the far right types don’t do irony.

Or reality.

I think BJ will just waffle on about everything, I’m not sure he actually stands for anything other than himself tbh so weirdly the right will be lapping up stuff thought up on the spot by someone who doesn’t hold their convictions.

You’d think they’d have figured this out by now(tunnels to N.I, 40 new hospitals, x anmount for nhs a month, and the North Sea trade barrier that he poo pooed that would never happen.)

Klunk
    Free Member

I’d buy that for a dollar !

somafunk

So Boris wanted injected with covid on the day the Italian government declared an emergency quarentine and shut down the country?, sadly that was a prime opportunity missed, we could have been rid of Boris for ever by mid march….We’ll never get such a chance again.

Poopscoop

^^ Just heard this on the news.

I’m not sure what to say really.

crazy-legs

I’m not sure what to say really.

My first thought was that Eton might not be the high seat of learning it’s made out to be…

🤷🏻‍♂️

frankconway

What a missed opportunity – a double shot of covid supplemented by a little snifter from Porton Down’s ‘select range’.

intheborders
    Free Member

So Boris wanted injected with covid on the day the Italian government declared an emergency quarentine and shut down the country?, sadly that was a prime opportunity missed, we could have been rid of Boris for ever by mid march….We’ll never get such a chance again.

At this point I’ll post up my usual apology, if only I hadn’t swerved around the wandering cyclist in Central London back in 2005/6 the world would’ve been a better place – no way would he have survived a ‘swipe’ from a Fazer 1000.

MoreCashThanDash

My first thought was that Eton might not be the high seat of learning it’s made out to be…

To be fair, his teachers at Eton realised he was a turd even they couldn’t polish.

twistedpencil

It’s not just Boris whose private education has enabled a **** to rise to power… this PPE degree they all seem to have done, time to ensure anyone with this degree has any sharp implements and levers of power removed from them…

Sandwich

Eton or Harrow attendance and a PPE degree from Oxford should be grounds for an immediate referral to the local PREVENT team.

binners

Borises carer took him along to a march today. FFS, just look at the state of him!

He looks like he lives on a park bench and spends his day drinking White Lightning and shouting at buses

95E73D62-D333-4CD0-99F4-A12ED9FBE7F7

doomanic

It’s not just Boris whose private education has enabled a **** to rise to power… this PPE degree they all seem to have done, time to ensure anyone with this degree has any sharp implements and levers of power inserted into them…

FTFY.

inkster
    Free Member

^^^^

Benny from Crossroads and Miss Diane.

crazy-legs

My grandpa, when he was old and mad, used to wear his woolly hat like that.

Kept the air 6″ above his head warm.

It’s quite a distinctive look.

jamiemcf

The look of someone who has never worn a beanie before. Same as the current PM and his hammer use

(I know he was instructed to use it wrong)

fasthaggis

His hat expresses my greatest wish,if only he would take the hint.
    My second greatest wish,is that all his books end up in a charity shop,they then get pulped and turned into a best seller ,with all proceeds going to victims of domestic abuse.

politecameraaction
    Free Member

The look of someone who has never worn a beanie before. 

“Look at me! Look at me! Daddy, daddy, lookk at me!”

We could have saved thousands of lives if Stanley Johnson hadn’t been such a terrible father.

nickc

Its affectation. Its the same affectation that sees him running in a business shirt and Bermuda shorts. For folks like Boris the only time to get dressed correctly is when you’re in situations with your peers and betters. So, if this was a hunt or a shoot; he’d have the correct clothes. Anything else…he will parody, this is Boris’ version of demanding a Coutts &Co bank acct while pretending to be a “man of the people”, or going to a pub and having a pint.

Viewing 40 posts - 17,601 through 17,640 (of 17,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.