• This topic has 17,658 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Klunk.
Viewing 19 posts - 17,641 through 17,659 (of 17,659 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • crazy-legs

Who’s that woman next to him? And more importantly, why has she not repeatedly stabbed him in the face with that flag thing?

Phil_H

Who’s that woman next to him? And more importantly, why has she not repeatedly stabbed him in the face with that flag thing?

It’s Julia Hartley-Brewer.

Sandwich

Same as the current PM and his hammer use

That was more a how do we get the impractical individual to use a hammer without him damaging himself approach. Using it correctly is probably beyond “li’l Rishi”

binners

It’s Julia Hartley-Brewer.

Right wing rent-a-gob, Makes Geert Wilders look like Jeremy Corbyn

martinhutch

Someone must have eaten one of those rancid turkeys over Christmas, or locked himself in an empty fridge.

The remarks likening him to Jesse off the Fast Show are unkind. 🙂

grahamt1980

Wow he looks about 75 there. Oh well can’t fault karma

jonnyboi

Picked up a hire car this morning and the staff member had GBeebies on behind the reception desk on a massive tv.  They were spinning it as his ‘new year address to the nation’.

yes, I did judge the staff member. The place was a twilight zone where indoor smoking still seemed to be a thing

fasthaggis

I sent him a 2024 curse of pain and suffering that I bought on ebay,seems like it’s working already,he looks ill.
    👍 😆

Houns

Obviously it was his turn to have the kids this Christmas

binners

The place was a twilight zone where indoor smoking still seemed to be a thing

Pfft! I bet you’re probably one of those guardian-reading, tofu-eating wokerati who would deny an Englishman his god-given right to give everyone else lung cancer if that’s what he desires to do?!

COMMUNIST!!

fasthaggis

Obviously it was his turn to have the kids this Christmas

What! all 14 of them 😆 🤣

binners

Johnson looks like he’s pulled an all-nighter with some of his Russian chums

maccruiskeen

Presumably that’s geebeebees Christmas appeal. Poor wretched soul. How do I donate money to so he can get a bed for the night?

kelvin

That video reeks of “minimal contractual obligation fulfilled”… on the deadline.

MSP

Presumably that’s geebeebees Christmas appeal. Poor wretched soul. How do I donate money to so he can get a bed for the night?

With rolls of very expensive wallpaper, you can’t expect a dog of that pedigree to just sleep in a plainly decorated room, it needs to be tacky and vulgar to ensure a sounds nights sleep.

TedC

The remarks likening him to Jesse off the Fast Show are unkind. 🙂

They certainly are, dunno what Jesse has done to deserve that comparison.

binners

minimal contractual obligation fulfilled

He should have that in Latin as the motto to his entire life.

Thanks google translate…

minimum contractuum officium impletum est

fasthaggis

That video reeks of “minimal contractual obligation fulfilled”…

To be fair,his whole life reeks of that,the feckless git.

Klunk
    Free Member

this came up on my youtube stream…..

2.20 in the unrestrained laughter from Paul Merton is very telling 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 17,641 through 17,659 (of 17,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.