• This topic has 17,658 replies, 680 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Klunk.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 17,659 total)
  • Boris Johnson!
  • nickc

This speech is amazing.

while I know what you mean, you know that most of the press will show the bit where he says he’s  would “rather die in a ditch” and is prepared to have his brother resign rather than not deliver Brexit, while stood in front of a bunch of NEW cops.

juanking

Nick, it’s the first link on the BBC!

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

So what silly backset will we have behind Boris’ next speech… Nurses or teachers with kids?

Cringeworthy.

tomhoward

So what silly backset will we have behind Boris’ next speech?

A brick wall with a few small holes in it, with any luck.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

So what silly backset will we have behind Boris’ next speech… Nurses…

I’d rather crap in my hands and clap than turn up for a photoshoot with that festering anal fistula.

juanking
    torsoinalake
    Free Member

So what silly backset will we have behind Boris’ next speech

Take your pick

Etc.

Cougar

On Twitter just now (lost the source sadly):

“Talk about kicking a man when he’s down. Show some compassion man. Johnson has a family hiding from him somewhere.”

Cougar

kelvin

you know that most of the press will show the bit where he says he’s would “rather die in a ditch” and is prepared to have his brother resign rather than not deliver Brexit, while stood in front of a bunch of NEW cops.

You called it perfectly.

BoardinBob

Surely he’s now being seen for the incompetent Buffoon he really is.

No more handy soundbites or carefully managed appearances.

He’s front and centre now and being shown up as the shambolic, stuttering, clueless clownshoe he really is. He inspires absolutely zero confidence.

slowoldman

shown up as the shambolic, stuttering, clueless clownshoe he really is.

Clearly learned from Trump and it appears to work for him.

thepurist

I’ve just realised Boris’ genius plan. He’s already promised to lie in front of a bulldozer to stop Heathrow, so was in a spot of bother before the whole dead in a ditch thing. If he now goes off and finds a suitable ditch near Heathrow he can lie in that in front of the bulldozer, not actually get killed as the bulldozer trundles over him but then say he did his best on two promises with just one muddy suit. And you all though he was a buffoon!

bowglie

thepurist – by gum, I think you’ve got it! I volunteer to drive the bulldozer, as I’ve never driven one before, but I’d give it a good go, what’s the worst that could happen – might get stuck in a ditch, but, I mean Gove said we don’t need experts for anything. Oh, I’m also volunteering to carry out any surgery that Gove or his family needs, ‘cos y’know, you don’t need experts😁

Cougar

Probably thinks digital watches are a pretty neat idea too.

kimbers

Bozo’s diary

Monday 2nd August
    Excllent weekend, I feel the rebirth of the Tories under my steady hand will leave none in doubt that I’m truly a latter day Churchill.
    That egghead Cummings really has a plan! he said with some vehemence he despises lazy, vain and stupid politicians and he assures me that he’ll make them suffer. I’m glad Gove recommended we bring him in.
    He made me say I really dont want an election, not sure why, I’ve stuffed old faggy breath farage & corbyns a useless commie.
    Carrie has bought a dog, not sure about that but she says it’ll be great optics.

Tuesday 3rd August
    Those clowns in the opposition think they can make me ask for an extension, Cummings says that anyone who dares defy the PM (well he said ‘defy him’, but hes obviously talking about me) will be out on their arses. That’ll put whiny Hammond in his place.
    The dog is pissing and shitting everywhere, Carrie says she can train dogs to be loyal.

Wednesday 4th August
    **** last night was a disaster, Cummings made me fire 20 of my MPs, he tells me it’s all part of the plan, not seen him today, he was smashed last night hes got through a case of my best wines and half my coke.
    It’s ok I’m sure the old boys in the lord’s will block it.
    The dog did piss on Goveys shoes so I think we’ll keep it around.

Thursday 5th August
    Cummings tells me it’s going to be OK, he’s got a strong plan to send out a law and order message.
    Some of my MPs are a bit annoyed about me firing old Soamsey, still, love and war !
    Bugger now Jo has quit too, hes still angry because he caught me cheating at monopoly last Xmas, must be that.
    Also a police cadet fainted behind me, silly girl, obviously doesn’t get how important this is to me !
    Leeds was even worse than I expected, this must have been how Alexander felt as he entered the barbarian lands.

Friday 6th August
    Corbyn wont give me my election, not sure Cummings plan to take away my majority was the best, but he tells me he’s got a stellar plan for a fried chicken gag.
    Had to go to bloody Scotland too, they hate me up there.
    Could’nt even take it out on Carrie, in case Saj overheard, went to kick the dog but slipped in a turd and fell on my arse.

kiksy
    Free Member

😂😂😂😂

I like the fact you added he doesn’t even know what month it is.

binners

Does he actually think he’s still at school?

Boris Johnson calls David Cameron ‘a girly swot’ in leaked memo

dissonance

Boris Johnson calls David Cameron ‘a girly swot’ in leaked memo

Hopefully Cameron looks at the draft of his book and quickly checks what he has written about Johnson and smiles.

theotherjonv

He’s working on the basis that if he does go against the law requiring him to request an extension, by that point the criminal justice system will have been reduced to rubble sufficiently that he’ll never be prosecuted anyway….

long read but worth it

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2019/08/13/dont-fall-for-boris-johnsons-criminal-justice-con-tricks/

Poopscoop

I love this picture of the petulant kid with what seems to be horns growing out of his head.

Straight horns, to adhere to the ghastly EU mandate that said we need straight bananas.

And horns.

[url=https://postimages.org/]free image sharing[/url]

BillMC

He wants to go down in history: ‘BloJo’.

Flaperon

You’d think one of his advisors would have told him that petulantly banging his hand on the box the microphones are bolted to is really bloody annoying

Cougar

Cougar

leffeboy

If he now resigns he will then be able to have never won a vote.  Joy

somafunk

Is this what the tories mean by “<i>strong and stable government</i>”?

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

If he now resigns he will then be able to have never won a vote. Joy

The sooner this clown ceases to represent our country the better. Hopefully it will all end in a lot of tears and that dangerous Mekon lookalike will get the boot along with him.

wwaswas

“Boris Johnson is the first prime minister to have been found by a court to have misled a king or queen.”

another achievement for him.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

To be fair to him he does want to be remembered by history and he probably will be. He might even enter the language. Fk me pal, you’ve made a right Boris of that

kimbers

No longer the party of Law & Order
    No longer the party of business
    Not trying to conserve anything

Tories are just a windsock that flaps around wildly as farage bellows populist nonsense into them

binners

According to Dominic Grieve, Boris is likely to be the first PM to be found in contempt of parliament if all the Yellowhammer stuff hasn’t been released by next week.

That’ll be another first to add to his rapidly lengthening list

maccruiskeen

That’ll be another first to add to his rapidly lengthening list

of course we have to look at this in the context of the Trump administration. We can’t take any comfort from Johnson’s incompetence as it comes as no surprise -like Trump he established himself as incompetent long ago and got the job anyway. For anyone else this string of failures would do huge reputatonal damage.

Blair had 4 defeats in his whole tenure as PM. Same number for Thatcher. Four defeats per decade verses six in a week.

But him being shit at the job doesn’t matter to the people who put him in power, and it won’t do any damage to his popularity.

jjprestidge
    Free Member

I’ve said this before – Boris’s job is to **** things up, and he’s making a good fist of it.

JP

Cougar

Just when you thought he couldn’t lose the plot any further,

Boris insists bridge from Ireland to Scotland would cost ‘only’ £15,000,000,000

tomd
    Free Member

The most shamelessly political bridge idea since Putin connected up Crimea.

You could knock a good chunk off the road journey timen to NI by dualing the road from Gretna to Stranraer, at a fraction of the cost.

The cost:benefit of this bridge would be hilarious, versus say building a proper rail connections betweens Manchester / Leeds / Liverpool / Hull / Sheffield or 15bn of proper cyle infrastructure.

perchypanther
    Free Member

We should just drain the Irish Sea and have done with it.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

It’s just another one of his crappy “dead cat” things isn’t it?

kilo

Other may disagree, perchy;

The sea, oh the sea is the gradh geal mo croide
    Long may it stay between England and me
    It’s a sure guarantee that some hour we’ll be free
    Oh, thank God we’re surrounded by water

Viewing 40 posts - 1,081 through 1,120 (of 17,659 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.