Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 1,336 total)
  • IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?
  • pimpmyride
    Free Member

I really don’t think any of the people involved are going to stoop as low as vigilante retribution or similair as speaking to them shows they are normal law abiding chaps like myself.
    The only way which this will move on is if everyone clubs together and gives all their info from day 1 regarding the sales, refunds, non postage etc which as I understand is now in motion.
    PK-Ripper have emailed you mate let me know what you want to do as having personally received a full refund via cash from a personal visit I still feel somewhat compelled to stay with this and help others that havn’t been so lucky.

dooosuk
    Free Member

Well thanks everyone who’s contributed…it’s made my week at work fly by!

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Just posted and it didn’t show? have we reached our final posts on this thread 🙁
    (edit) Oooops there it is 🙂

lungman

Hi Mrman could you please mail me ref IWH has stopped responding to my e mails again i’ll like his address and telephone number if you have them.

Cheers

Jay

Blue_CBRXX
    Free Member

All,

As you may know I got my money back from VISA (NOT HAMISH), so will not personally be chasing Hamish for the money. As he sent a PM to another poster on the BM site implying that I was ripping him off, I spoke to my solicitor to see if Hamish’s solicitor ever got in contact. He never did. She suggested I send all the info I have to VISA and PayPal and let them progress it, so that is what I am doing. However, I have been contacetd by Ant on this forum, sorry don’t know his login name, and have supplied him with basic info. If anyone else is taking further action and needs further evidence of Hamish’s activities, you can contact me via the BM site.

Cheers Paul

Nobby

pimpmyride – Member
    I really don’t think any of the people involved are going to stoop as low as vigilante retribution or similair as speaking to them shows they are normal law abiding chaps like myself.
    The only way which this will move on is if everyone clubs together and gives all their info from day 1 regarding the sales, refunds, non postage etc which as I understand is now in motion.
    PK-Ripper have emailed you mate let me know what you want to do as having personally received a full refund via cash from a personal visit I still feel somewhat compelled to stay with this and help others that havn’t been so lucky.

The voice of reason speaks & I couldn’t agree more. Time to let those directly affected deal with it properly & those that aren’t let it be.

MrAgreeable

Given that most of the people involved are still waiting for their money, and that there are probably more disappointed buyers out there who are yet to put two and two together, isn’t it a bit soon to be sweeping this under the carpet?

mAx_hEadSet

1125 = that’s enough

Rich
    Free Member

Who the hell is Hamish?

Lee?

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Paul – Sorry, I’m Ant (aka PK)

Cheers for the info – should be able to respond to you properly tomorrow with some useful information. I’d be very interested as to where Visa and Paypal could take this now they’re creditors.

higgo
    Free Member

I’d be very interested as to where Visa and Paypal could take this now they’re creditors.

My mate ‘kind of’ knows one of the PayPal founders.
    My mate has Z1 Bombers on one of his bikes.

Jamie
    Free Member

Any more updates on this?

fatblokeattheback
    Free Member

Have been told a refund is on the way.

Will leave it at that for now.

Daffy

I’ve also been told this – That was a week ago….I wouldn’t hold your breath.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Anyone want to a buy an Air Curnutt shock? One previous owner.. doesn’t fit an FXR…

😛

yossarian
    Free Member

RopeyReignRider – you want me to post you the hat now?

higgo
    Free Member

Anyone want to a buy an Air Curnutt shock?

There’s a chap in Plymouth might be interested. I heard he had one nicked.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

RopeyReignRider – you want me to post you the hat now?

I’m giving him a bit of time to sort it out before I merrily start chewing on a Trilby …. I shall keep ye updated!

(Anyway, as I’m supposedly IWH himself I should be saying that the shock fits perfectly and has increased the value of my bike thee-fold… 😀 )

pimpmyride
    Free Member

I’ll buy it, do you take monopoly money?

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

If you promise to send me a cheque I’ll post it today .. 😉

no?

pk-ripper
    Free Member

Dan, you got any response as yet? I’ve not.

kiwi_stu
    Free Member

the “tough guys” didn’t scare his mum enough… for you to receive refunds

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

pk-ripper – IWH has been in contact with my via text.

I’ve asked him to get his mate in the states to post the ti coil out to him or me (IWH had to rush back from US at short notice and left ti coil with rest of his luggage).

tbh I’d prefer to get the spring rather than a refund as they’re so hard to get hold of 🙁

I shall update as soon as anything changes.

How much or what goods are you owed btw? (sorry haven’t the energy to read through last 25 odd pages!)

ta

pimpmyride
    Free Member

“I’ve asked him to get his mate in the states to post the ti coil out to him or me (IWH had to rush back from US at short notice and left ti coil with rest of his luggage”

Really? wow! let us all know how you get on RRR

Drac

I’ll take a guess.

Funny how he was able to bring back that shock from Sea Otter though, oh no wait.

higgo
    Free Member

I’ve asked him to get his mate in the states to post the ti coil out to him or me

Brilliant!!! All this time trying to persuade the sea otters to cross the Atlantic with it and, out fo left-field, someone thinks about using the postal service.

Odds:
    Mate goes to retrieve luggage, only to find it stolen – 2/1
    Lost in post – 2/11
    Coil arrives, wrong size, wrong weight, feels a bit heavy, Ti paint wears off – 3/1
    Correct Curnutt Ti Coil arrives at Dan’s house – 1000/1

Jamie
    Free Member

(IWH had to rush back from US at short notice and left ti coil with rest of his luggage).

Riiiiiiiiiight.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Did anyone note my sarcasm?

higgo
    Free Member

Yes.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Oh good just checking 🙂

pk-ripper
    Free Member

RopeyReignRider – Member
    pk-ripper – IWH has been in contact with my via text.

I’ve asked him to get his mate in the states to post the ti coil out to him or me (IWH had to rush back from US at short notice and left ti coil with rest of his luggage).

tbh I’d prefer to get the spring rather than a refund as they’re so hard to get hold of

I shall update as soon as anything changes.

How much or what goods are you owed btw? (sorry haven’t the energy to read through last 25 odd pages!)

ta

Dan, I’m owed £80 for brakes and handlebars, so if you could remind him of that in quite a blunt way that would be good. Except Lee seems to happily ignore my emails.

However, in your position I wouldn’t hold out much hope for the ti spring, as I recall the air shock came back from sea otter. Now, let me think which you’d leave behind if you were in a hurry – the heavy air shock that no-one’s ordered, or the lighter ti-spring that you’ve taken money for and owe someone?

Rocket science it isn’t. In my opinion you’re being fed one of the many lines that have and likely will continue to be trotted out in order to stall the process. But as someone so rightly said above, which is harder to get hold of, the spring or the refund? I’d take the refund if I were you and cease all dealings with this chap.

Drac

I thought it was that are you were loosing the plot.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

“I thought it was that are you were loosing the plot”

far from it Drac my transylvanian friend 🙂

pimpmyride
    Free Member

I think we need to get him out from behind the sofa!

pimpmyride
    Free Member

PK-Ripper… who’s involved in your refund police etc?

kiwi_stu
    Free Member

set fire to the sofa?

pk-ripper
    Free Member

nope, but I would imagine Visa (who have settled with Blue CBR) may be interested that there are a number of parties owed cash who would happily join them in any recovery action.

Everything I’ve collated thus far can and will be shared with them. Some of it is quite interesting.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

pk-ripper – the air shock didn’t come from the states – it came from one of IWH’s bikes..

I’m prepared to wait and see what happens tbh…

pk-ripper
    Free Member

But dan, as you posted on BM:

When IWH contacted me from the Sea Otter we discussed the possibility of me getting the Air shock for about £280 but I declined as I couldn’t really afford it at the time….even though I really wanted one.

He’s enclosed a polite note explaining that he managed to negotiate an end-of-sea otter price.

Clearly he gave an indication to you at the time that it did. it’s only now you know different. Do you really think the spring would have been ‘purchased’ as well as the air shock?

I suspect you’ll be waiting a long time. A very long time.

pimpmyride
    Free Member

Wow RRR, you really are patient with IWH and your giving him so much time and space!
    Maybe all those involved should take a leaf out of your book as this is obviously the best approach and he is texting you back too.

Well done mate and i’m sure all the faith you have will be rewarded with the goods you have bought 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 1,336 total)

The topic ‘IWH aka Lee Anderson – Goods supplied?’ is closed to new replies.