• This topic has 405 replies, 226 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 406 total)
  • A Direct Appeal From Singletrack
  • somafunk

See?, we may be a bunch of argumentative tossers at times but we do all share a genuine concern for STW towers, I’ve spent near enough the last 20 odd years being mildly amused/outraged/disgusted/slack jawed/tearful/overwhelmed/raging/rofl and finally awed at the support it has given fourum members/friends over the years.

We gonna be cool….like fonzi (in a joolz pulp fiction kinda way)

garage-dweller

we may be a bunch of argumentative tossers at times but we do all share a genuine concern for STW towers, I’ve spent near enough the last 20 odd years being mildly amused/outraged/disgusted/slack jawed/tearful/overwhelmed/raging/rofl and finally awed at the support it has given fourum members/friends over the years.

All that +1

Besides noone on here rides a bloody bike anyway so this lockdown stuff shouldn’t change posting habits much should it?

frankconway

Evening Mark, any update on the black zipped hoody in medium coming back into stock?

Poopscoop

I’d be genuinely upset if the mag and forum went. It would be bad at anytime but during “all this”… awful.

No other place like this on the net. Donated a bit to the cause.

Mark

Thanks to you all – I know I keep saying this each day but it’s amazing the support you are giving us. Those of you that have donated are incredible and we all really appreciate every penny:-)

RustySpanner

It’s mutual.

Thanks.

crazyjenkins01

Have been thinking about subscribing for a while now, so this just makes it more important. DONE!

mactheknife

Resubscribe. Happy to help!!

MoreCashThanDash

Bought a belt. In times like these you need properly secured trousers.

I’d subscribe twice over, just for gems like this 😄🤣

davros

Subscribed again. Thought I was on auto renewal but evidently not.

Good luck!

Bez

I see there’s a note added to shop orders about them taking up to a week to fulfil… It’s not that I don’t care about a new T-shirt but it really is just about the least important thing I can think of right now so please don’t bust a nut trying to ship it out 🙂

How about a Kickstarter? Get the coin now, send out stuff once it’s all blown over. I’d pay for a Jo Burt print of someone being chased along the Downs by a horde of Coronavirus spores 🙂

Mark

Charlie is trying to get home from his holiday and we’ve had young Tom B (local 17 year old lad who comes in once a week to help us out with everything from despatching orders to making tea to various exacting recipes) scheduled to come in and sort out the orders. Only, we don’t want to risk anything with him having to travel in so we’ve told him to stay away. That’s putting a delay on despatching until we get Charlie back, hopefully at some point this week or the next.

So what we have is the largest stack of outstanding orders I’ve ever known us to have, and an almost complete bottle neck on despatch. For which we all apologise, but we’ll get everything out to all who have placed orders asap.

blitz

Just subscribed. Should’ve done it sooner.

Tiboy

No plans to cancel. Would Be keen on buying some favorite front covers mounted in frames if you could partner up to supply something like that?

big_scot_nanny

Looking Charlie’s Facebook posts, I think you’ll be lucky to see him again. He’s going native. WIIILLLSONNNNN!

Mark

Charlie update!

He’s hoping to be back and despatch everything on Friday.

#prayforcharlie

yoshimi

Before I subscribe….whats the coffee like, any good?

beamers

Absolutely zero plans to cancel my subscription here. I also bought one of your lovely STW bobble hats recently, back in the days before COVID-19 was a thing. Its my fave hat.

Keep up the great work STW.

Harry_the_Spider

So what we have is the largest stack of outstanding orders I’ve ever known us to have

😀 Brilliant!

I’ve been wasting my life on this forum for 14+ years and couldn’t comprehend it not being here.

tjagain

Keep posting and commenting and interacting with each other. High engagement helps drive others to the site through search engines and that in turn helps drive our business.

Still want loads of stuff posting? I could start an argument ?

Cougar

No you couldn’t.

tjagain

Would you like to bet?

Oh yes I could!

Cougar

I rather like my odds.

PSA: TJ’s now been banned.

gilesmartin81

Is the Deadline coffee sold out? I went to order some more, but there is no option to add it to basket?

Mark

A new batch has just been delivered. I’m not sure of the quantities and I’d prefer to leave it to Charlie to manage the stock control. He’s back on Friday so you will be able to place orders then.

dthom3uk

I’ve ordered a top and am an existing subscriber. Keep up the good work.

gilesmartin81

Thanks Mark, I will save it for then.

Mark

Someone asked about the black zipped hoodies. I think they are on order but again, all will be clear on Friday.

tjagain

Cougar you utter rotter!

Mark

I just banned Cougar for abuse of powers..

😉

Cougar

Ah, irony.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Aye, no intention of unsubscribing, all the best! 🙂

cloud23

Subscribed, after about 20 years viewing, 10 years registered and only remember making a couple of posts about my 94 Lavadome. Good luck to you all & thanks for this place

winston2005

Book and long sleeve riding top ordered.
    I sense I might be using the book more than the top at the mo.

Andrew

MarkE25

I ordered some stuff from the shop at the start of the month and haven’t received it yet. Does anyone have contact details for the shop? I understand that it may be delayed at the moment and am not in a huge rush, but just want to check whether it has been sent yet or not as it may have got lost in the post. I’ve tried emailing despatch@ but have not received any reply.
    Cheers

piemonster

Subs paid

MrOvershoot

As a “life member” I suppose buying STW kit is the answer

Cougar

@MarkE25 Read up a bit. They’re short-handed currently, should hopefully be resolved by the end of the week. If not I’ll chase.

Poopscoop

MrOvershoot
    Subscriber
    As a “life member” I suppose buying STW kit is the answer

On page 1 there is a page setup to help Singletrack via PayPal if funds allow too, bud.

ElShalimo

Given that STW get some kind of referral from stuff e.g. Disney subs, is there a list of those somewhere?

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 406 total)

The topic ‘A Direct Appeal From Singletrack’ is closed to new replies.