• This topic has 405 replies, 226 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 406 total)
  • A Direct Appeal From Singletrack
  • Poopscoop

I think there is mention of it on page 1 mate?

MarkE25

@Cougar, thanks very much

Cheers Mark

frankconway

ElShalimo – look for various PSA’s on chat forum.

gaidong
    Free Member

A Wisecracker for my dad’s birthday. Would have gone with the hip flask get up but out of stock. And 34″ belts on STW, ha ha ha.

rogermoore

Donated – all the best.
    RM.

Mark

Thank you so much RM – That’s very generous of you 🙂

Mark

Thursday update:

Charlie has made it home. As you may be aware we are running a very strict policy of 1 person only at the office. Charlie is heading in at 2pm tomorrow to start on the despatch. He reckons it will take him 3 hours to get everything packed and over the post office.

Thanks again to everyone for placing orders – Normal conditions still apply, so don’t hesitate to contact Charlie if anything isn’t right at despatch@singletrackworld.com

A big welcome to all the new Premier members, we hope you find your membership to be great value. We are all working hard to generate as much content for you as we can. Today is podcast recording day. If you’ve not already done so then clicking subscribe to our podcast in your favourite podcast platform is another way to help us. The higher the numbers who tune in the easier it is for us to secure a paying sponsor.

Links to podcast sources are over in the RH column or scroll down on mobile. We are on Apple platforms too – I’m not sure why that button isn’t showing up over there. But just open your podcast app and search for Singletrack Magazine and you’ll find us.

Cheers All,

Stay well, stay safe, ride alone

Tracey

I’ve ordered delivery to work. How do I change it to home as work now closed
    Managed to change my Gin Club delivery but not the 512 gb ipod classic until they try to deliver.
    If its easier to post to work and then sort it with delivery company its fine

Mark

The print database has left the building I’m afraid so we can’t change it for this issue. However, if you can’t redirect the office copy then contact subs@ next week and we’ll send you one out from the office direct. Tell Zoe Mark said it was ok 🙂

Wally

Bravo and done.

Tracey

Thanks Mark. Mines a shop order for a few items

ChrisHeath

Ordered some stuff I don’t really need. Hope it helps, and best of luck to you all.

irvb

Resubscribed after buying it in WHS recently. The backbone of UK MTB.

grtdkad

Long time subscriber here. But needed an excuse for a new belt and beanie!

grtdkad

don’t want to risk anything with him having to travel in so we’ve told him to stay away. That’s putting a delay on despatching until we get Charlie back, hopefully at some point this week or the next.

So what we have is the largest stack of outstanding orders I’ve ever known us to have, and an almost complete bottle neck on despatch

Don’t stress on the delivery, I’m sure folks will understand if stuff takes a couple of weeks more than usual.

Mark

Charlie packed up 5 sacks of orders yesterday and got 2 sacks to the post office before they shut at 3. The others will go out Monday.

reluctantjumper

Just ordered a mug, absolutely no rush on it arriving whatsoever. Would much rather everyone stayed safe and it arrived after all this has calmed down than it arrive next week and someone get ill.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Been a subscriber for years, I intention of doing otherwise !

Keep strong folks and looking forward to the next edition.

mogrim

Subscribed again, I let it lapse after one of the forum “upgrades”, given the amount I’m on here it’s only fair I pay a bit too I suppose.

the-muffin-man

Got my P back.

Not been a subscriber for a couple of years – but been with you from the beginning – when you were handing out fake tattoos at Polaris events! 🙂

sofaking
    Free Member

t shirt ordered. dont bother sending it till the shit storm dies down. im not going anywhere special to wear it.

duncancallum

Is there a delay delivery option I’ll be ordering on pay day but as above I’m in no need of it

inbred853

Re-subcriber here, the 853 Inbred is dead, good luck and keep safe/well.

angrymanager64
    Free Member

Subscribed good luck

TiRed

Subscribed Mark and I won’t be using any discount code either.

jimplops

Ordered LS top 👍

ducatimonster
    Free Member

I don’t come on here often, I just browse the forum for entertainment have done for ages. Thought I’d subscribe based on my past use of this site, it would be a crying shame to lose this site/publication.

maccruiskeen

Would this be a useful thing to implement?

https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/

I know its beneficial to the site if we click through from here to buy stuff like, err, dildos… but this would be a way for getting a little bit of benefit from all our transactions, not just the ones that are traceable to the site.

tjagain

To heck with it. I have resisted signing up for “reasons” but given I have been chucking a bit of money at folk who need it I have signed up for the glorious “P” against my name. I feel dirty 😉

What I wonder – does this mean I can argue with who I want now without fear of retribution 😉

Mark

No, but thanks for joining us at last TJ. It’s genuinely appreciated 🙂

maccruiskeen

Gabba Gabba, we accept you, we accept you, one of us.

tjagain

*pouts*

Cougar

What I wonder – does this mean I can argue with who I want now without fear of retribution 😉

I know you’re joking but just in case anyone else is wondering, [P] members do not get any special exemptions from moderation for bellendery. All users are treated equally and, to the best of our efforts, fairly. It’s very rare that it happens but STW will cancel / refund a subscription if we decide that a life ban is warranted, you can’t hide behind an ‘I’m a customer’ argument.

honeybadgerx

Just got my collection of goodies through the door today, nice pick me up mid-afternoon and the bobble hat will be in action in the home office tomorrow morning before it warms up!

Just a thought, but have you seen about getting mugs done with the ‘no car, no gnar, not far’ tagline on them? Could be a bit of a ‘I got this when…’ memento and you could bring an extra couple of quid on to help out?

scotroutes

To heck with it. I have resisted signing up for “reasons” but given I have been chucking a bit of money at folk who need it I have signed up for the glorious “P” against my name. I feel dirty

Welcome TJ. Like you, “reasons” had resulted in me not renewing a while ago. “Other reasons” have me back.

As I commented on another platform, this forum is pretty much my main news source. It certainly beats the shit out of the traditional media, especially if you’re not interested in celebrity **** or soundbite articles that are light on fact.

I reckon that, in light of many ongoing arguments, there might have to be a “reconciliation” process post-CV19, so I might as well start now. 😁

robbo1234biking

I am trying to buy some coffee but it won’t let me add it to the cart?

[Mod] could you please contact charlie@singletrackworld.com and he’ll be able to help. Thanks.

footflaps

Can we get a graph of membership numbers since the lock down? Curious to see how many responded to the appeal?

grtdkad

Payday bump for this too for anyone who can…

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8nws4bCVbK

It seems to have stalled a bit.

jrawarren

@robbo1234biking – Me too, I’m running dangerously low and would rather buy coffee to support ST than my normal sub service.

[Mod} could you please contact charlie@singletrackworld.com and he’ll be able to help. Thanks.

Cougar

Payday bump for this too for anyone who can…

It seems to have stalled a bit.

It’s not stalled, it’s closed. If you want to make a donation there’s now an official way of doing so:

https://singletrackworld.com/donate/

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 406 total)

The topic ‘A Direct Appeal From Singletrack’ is closed to new replies.