• This topic has 405 replies, 226 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 406 total)
  • A Direct Appeal From Singletrack
  • Squirrel

Been a subscriber since, well, forever, and won’t be stopping anytime soon. Off to the shop now…

RustySpanner

Jeez! That’s awful.

Nah, it’s really nice, ‘specially with a bit of jam on.😶

I’ll drop some off next time I’m passing through.

Good luck with it all.

stumpyjon

Been a subscriber since before the hack, no intention to stop now. Don’t even ride mountain bikes much anymore, more road bike, trail building and cake eating. Don’t under estimate the importance of this site to a lot of people, it’s not known as a blokes Mumsnet for nothing (no sexism intended to the many women on here whose contributions add much needed balance and help make this place great to be part of).

bearnecessities

Just to shamelessly take advantage of a new page, in case anyone missed it, if you already subscribe and want to help further you can throw a beer or two here:

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8nws4bCVbK

benjbish

Done, good work. Thanks for keeping on keeping on.

fadda

Donated – this place is important

honeybadgerx

Maybe some special edition key-rings could be a good money earner for the shop…

DezB
    Free Member

Long time subscriber here. Have been visiting the site, reading reviews etc, but can’t post on the forum while so many **** virus threads are being allowed. Sorry, but it’s literally doing my head in (if that means anything).
    I’ll have a look at the shop.

chipps

Thanks everyone! It’s really appreciated and we are always grateful of the time you spend here and to those who read the magazine. Cheers all!

gray

I’ve been a subscriber since before the first issue… just chucked a bit extra in. Love you guys!

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

Happy to subscribe.
    Best of luck.

stwhannah

For the record, my bit of this week’s podcast was recorded today and I’d called you all good humans before I saw this. What a bunch of stars. Thank you.

dannyh
    Free Member

Yeah go on then….

Just resubscribed after a few years.

I canned my original subscription in a fit of pique after getting a 48 hour ban a few years ago.

I.e. after being a nob to someone for no real reason, I was banned for being a nob, then went on to prove I was being a nob by chucking a tantrum. Hat trick!

Anyway, we are all looking at an uncertain future to varying degrees and I do like this place. Even if things get a bit heated on the hot air politics threads, I’ve never seen anyone carry it over onto other on-topic threads. Two people can happily tear strips off of each other on a Brexit thread and then swap handy tips on tubeless setup five minutes later.

Keep up the good work at STW towers, you are the most authentic voice of mountain biking in the UK.

moonsaballoon

Subscriber here and won’t be cancelling. Have a feeling this forum is going to be very important for all of us over the next few months .

RUSHER4

Staying loyal to the only MTB magazine for adults. I’m useless with computers but I’ll have a go at turning off my ad blocker. Off to the shop now.

stevious

I WILL NEVER SUBSCRIBE TO THIS HELL SITE.

ON a more serious note, can I suggest putting an obvious link to the subs page in the OP? Took me a while to find the right zone.

OwenP

Donated. Good to be able to chip in and support something worthwhile. Good luck!

dazh

Just realised I really need a new jersey and a guide to Scottish bothies (perfect product btw in the current environment!). Save on the postage though, I’ll pop down and collect when convenient.

frankconway

daz – nice to see you on this thread; makes change from being over there —–>

Have dropped a little something into bear’s PayPal money pool; will convince myself tomorrow I ‘need’ something from the shop.

chipps

Good shout, stevious… This should take you straight there if you can’t find it: https://singletrackworld.com/shop/singletrack-subscription/

Thanks all! It’s appreciated. Is now a good time to point out that (as far as I remember) the deadline for getting the next (April) issue is tomorrow/today Friday 20th at midnight, so if you subscribe today, your sub will start with the issue that went to the printers on Thursday. And if you subscribe after that, your sub will start with the June issue.

However, you will get online access to the new April issue (out on the 4th) the day it’s out, plus access to 129 previous issues too. Thanks again for your support, folks!

dazh

daz – nice to see you on this thread;

Ignore that shite, that’s just brain-dumping catharsis 😀

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

Bell and book ordered. In these times use it or lose it has never been more relevant.

lightfighter762
    Free Member

I like the coffee and mag deal. Though the coffee does not last long.

nixie

@Mark/@chipps appreciate you may not want to share the detail but is it worth it to you for digital subs to upgrade to paper?

homer

Just ordered coffee, how about a bog roll subscription?

Houns

Done and done… just one question though, paid for sub first then went back to buy something from the shop and my card details were auto filled for me when I went to the basket, anyway to ‘unsave’ them?

nickjp

Subscribed. Stay well people…

tetrode
    Free Member

Subscribed, never have done before and not sure why honestly. Hope you guys get through this ok!

stumpy01

Just subscribed to the digital & paper subscription. Should have done it years ago, to be fair.

jamesfifield

Chipped in my commute money to the Paypal pool. Am already a subscriber and there’s not much room left in the flat for STW merch.
    Wishing you and the team all the best!

quantum

Just ordered Bikepacking book and hip flask, hoping I need both soon!
    Good luck and stay safe and healthy.
    Steve.

Cougar

can I suggest putting an obvious link to the subs page in the OP?

Done. Ta.

ifra
    Free Member

Subscribed, working from home for the next 3 months with the kids home is going to be bad enough so think i am going to need this place a lot more than normal

timraven

“I’m a singletracker for life so not sure I’ve even got an option to un-subscribe!!! 😂”

+1

Shutting the pub tomorrow, hoping the limited cash reserves will keep us and our staff together long enough to see it out.

And best of luck to all. Not sure if it’s the virus or the government we’re trying to survive.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Done.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Sub renewed.

vinnyeh

Mark, is there any way of cancelling any future paper mags- I don’t want to change to a digital sub, happy to keep paying the same amount, but to be honest, I don’t need a hardcopy of the mag. Might only save you a few pennies, but I might not be the only one who’d be happy doing this.

Cougar

I’d hazard that emailing subs@ would be the best place to ask.

RustySpanner

I was thinking of going digital only, but I can pass the paper copies onto someone else, take them into work, whatever.

That way they get read by lots of people who wouldn’t normally buy the mag.

Who knows, someone might even get into cycling….

RDL-82
    Free Member

@chipps or indeed anyone from the mag who can answer.

I don’t ride anymore so don’t really have any interest in the physical mag (although I’d read it if it dropped through the letter box) but before I subscribe which one actually puts more money in your bank?
    The £8 bi-monthly or the £2.50 each month for the digital only? I’d presume the latter but can happily do either. Which is better for you?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 406 total)

The topic ‘A Direct Appeal From Singletrack’ is closed to new replies.