• This topic has 405 replies, 226 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 406 total)
  • A Direct Appeal From Singletrack
  • glp1
    Free Member

Subscribed years ago, it lapsed never got round to re-subscribing, till now, always log in on a Friday to see fresh goods, so got off my arse and subscribed. really looking forward to seeing the issue 131 front cover. somewhere I have an issue 1, may have to dig it out for a nostalgic read!

terry27
    Free Member

Coffee Cup and T-Shirt.

Fight the good fight!

Mark

Thanks @Terry27 🙂

po8748850

Long term subscriber here. Continuing the subscription. Disabled the ad blocker. Thumbing through the magazines is keeping me sane! Keep it going and good luck.

DrJ

I’d feel happier about supporting ST if I could actually read it and not have half my screen covered by a big pop-up. Yes, I know why it comes, but it stays however I respond to it, and making snarky comments about “try another browser” doesn’t help anyone.

Mark

Yeah, it’s an arse. We hate it too. But if your browser is set to not accept third party cookies then there’s nothing much we can do. It’s working exactly as it has to under the GDPR regs.

There’s a control at the bottom left of the screen on desktop. If you click that button it launches the CMP (Consent Management Platform) and you can see if your settings have been saved. If they haven’t then the cookie that it is trying to be set in your browser is not happy. The most likely (but not exclusively) cause is that third party cookies are not allowed in your browser. You ‘should’ be able to change that setting. Sadly, there’s nothing we can do about it. It’s a legal requirement that we run this CMP.

DrJ

So, I did that, clicked the “cookiwe death” link, got told that my cookies were reset, logged in again, popup still here and won’t go away.

So yeah, it’s an arse. Seems unfair thqt STW is the only website in the world required to run something that doesn’t work, but hey ho, those are the breaks.

drewd

Timber Bell and T Shirt ordered this morning. It’s not much but hopefully it helps.

Mark

It most certainly does help. Thanks 🙂

bentandbroken

To those that don’t know; You get free postage if you are a subscriber!

I just bought a Tee-Shirt 🙂

Happy Days 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

Why is there £3 postage on a digital subscription?

I don’t need a card or anything, just the code.

Mark

It sounds like you are trying to buy a gift subscription for someone else. There’s two options there. The eGift sub or the Gift sub. The difference is the eGift sub sends a code to the recipient. The Gift sub sends them a card or you a card that you can hand over as a physical gift – hence the postage charge.

If it’s for yourself then just select a standard subscription and choose Digital as the option. No codes, just instant access.

MrOvershoot

Ordered 2 belts, got 1 Charlie did phone me as he realised at the end of the day he was 1 belt up and we had a good chat about all sorts of rubbish.
    Sent an email as he requested with picture but not heard anything since.
    No real panic for belt No2 but just let us know you have the email 🙂

alpin
    Free Member

@ Mark…. Cheers!

alpin
    Free Member

I recently bought a bike from Ribble (yet to turn up)…. Wasn’t aware that STW gets a kick back.

Is there a way of STW retrospectively getting anything from that purchase?

brakestoomuch

Lifer done, as promised. Keep up the good work, folks. I’m off to read the new issue 🙂

Tracey

Lock down jigsaw ordered for Abigales Christmas stocking.
    T shirt for me as it will get more use than my strappy dress and heels.

andy4d

Love the cover of the latest issue so had to buy a print copy, it was too cheap at £5.50 posted, I would of paid more for this ‘souvenir’ copy so glad to of made up for it with a small donation too. Keep up the great work and thankyou

shaundryden

More beer ordered , its good stuff

Ambrose

Jigsaw purchased. I love jigsaws I does.

Mark

We completely underestimated how many people would love a jigsaw.

But we managed to change the order quantity once it was obvious that so many of you were puzzlers 🙂

ogwen
    Free Member

After being an occasional reader since issue 7, I’ve finally subscribed just in time for this month’s beautiful cover.

And it’s going to cost me a bloody fortune in back issues;)

fettlin

T shirt, mug and hat ordered, keep up the good work people!

Mark

Thanks so much 🙂

adamsmith1990
    Free Member

All the best… guys

mahalo

Anyone ordered anything in the last 3 weeks that’s turned up yet??

erictwinge
    Free Member

Anyone ordered anything in the last 3 weeks that’s turned up yet??

hmmm about as much response i got from my email to the dispatch guy…

still waiting

charliedontsurf

Hi @ericwinge, and Mahalo.

Charlie the dispatch guy here.

It looks like you missed the text on each product page with the ETAs. “These are due with us around 22/6/20. Order now, and I will send your new t-shirt out as soon as the delivery arrives at Singletrack Towers. If you order as a “back order”, your shirt will be in the second print run, which has a 7/7/20 ETA. Either way we will look after you. Charlie”

Basically all the “lockdown” merch is on its way. Tea towels started to leave here today (have you ever folded 100 tea towels? It’s ok if you can achieve a higher cosmic state and sort of roll with it) . the mugs are late but due here at the end of the week. T-shirt are several weeks late and now expected at the end of the week. And the Jigsaws have a whopping lead time, so expected in late August.

Somewhat appropriately our “lockdown” merch has been delayed by the worldwide virus and business lockdown that has slowed every stage of every process down.

If you are worried about your order, email me on Charlie dot hobbs at singletrack world dot com, ideally with your order number, and I will look after you and make sure everything is groovy…. and may throw a sticker in your parcel.

Stay rad out there

Charlie

domking

I’m here and I’m staying! Thanks for all your hard work guys, no chance of me cancelling.

Mark

Thanks Domking 🙂

soundninjauk

My tea towel arrived this morning and looks great.

It was beautifully folded I might add.

AlexSimon

T-shirt just plopped through the letter box. Looks great!
    Really nice t-shirt feel – thick and supple. Very nice!

bentandbroken

I got my tee on something like the 27th which was almost exactly 1 month after ordering it. Bit slow, but that is the same as me on a bike so it seems appropriate. Fits well and looks good 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

Lockdown T arrived looking fantastic – and providing excellent protection for the coffee!

twonks

Lockdown print arrived. Great bit of art to go on the man penthouse (it’s a cave, just two floors up) wall.

Hope this bit is allowed – relatively recently I downgraded to a digital subscriber from full as I just don’t read magazines any longer.

Not sure why as I used to love doing so 5 or 10 years ago – just don’t feel the love for any of them nowadays.

I have at least 20 and possibly a lot more (buried in the wardrobe), with many recent ones untouched.

I’d like to give them to anybody who wants them as long as they pay the postage (will get quote first). I’ll then match the postage costs and give it to the Singletrack funds.

Hopefully that keeps the love for STW going and helps support the team a bit.

If this is ok with the STW powers, I’ll gather the mags together and take a few pics etc and sort it through a separate thread?

Mark

It’s completely fine. We’d love to see them go to a new home as much as you 🙂

revrat
    Free Member

Already subscribed but bought some beer too! Nice!

Really hoping you guys can stay the course.

Stay safe. Keep Pedalling.

Roly 😀😎

Cougar

Hardly Earth-shattering I know, but the cover print I ordered arrived a couple of days ago. It’s going to go up in the new office I’m creating. Superbly packaged, a perfect balance of protecting the print vs economic use of materials, whoever came up with that design needs a pat on the back.

Mark

That’s our Charlie.

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 406 total)

The topic ‘A Direct Appeal From Singletrack’ is closed to new replies.