Viewing 10 posts - 361 through 370 (of 370 total)
  • A Direct Appeal From Singletrack
  • Premier Icon glp1
    Subscriber

Subscribed years ago, it lapsed never got round to re-subscribing, till now, always log in on a Friday to see fresh goods, so got off my arse and subscribed. really looking forward to seeing the issue 131 front cover. somewhere I have an issue 1, may have to dig it out for a nostalgic read!

Premier Icon terry27
    Subscriber

Coffee Cup and T-Shirt.

Fight the good fight!

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

Thanks @Terry27 🙂

Premier Icon po8748850
    Subscriber

Long term subscriber here. Continuing the subscription. Disabled the ad blocker. Thumbing through the magazines is keeping me sane! Keep it going and good luck.

DrJ

I’d feel happier about supporting ST if I could actually read it and not have half my screen covered by a big pop-up. Yes, I know why it comes, but it stays however I respond to it, and making snarky comments about “try another browser” doesn’t help anyone.

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

Yeah, it’s an arse. We hate it too. But if your browser is set to not accept third party cookies then there’s nothing much we can do. It’s working exactly as it has to under the GDPR regs.

There’s a control at the bottom left of the screen on desktop. If you click that button it launches the CMP (Consent Management Platform) and you can see if your settings have been saved. If they haven’t then the cookie that it is trying to be set in your browser is not happy. The most likely (but not exclusively) cause is that third party cookies are not allowed in your browser. You ‘should’ be able to change that setting. Sadly, there’s nothing we can do about it. It’s a legal requirement that we run this CMP.

DrJ

So, I did that, clicked the “cookiwe death” link, got told that my cookies were reset, logged in again, popup still here and won’t go away.

So yeah, it’s an arse. Seems unfair thqt STW is the only website in the world required to run something that doesn’t work, but hey ho, those are the breaks.

Premier Icon drewd
    Subscriber

Timber Bell and T Shirt ordered this morning. It’s not much but hopefully it helps.

Premier Icon Mark
    Subscriber

It most certainly does help. Thanks 🙂

Premier Icon bentandbroken
    Subscriber

To those that don’t know; You get free postage if you are a subscriber!

I just bought a Tee-Shirt 🙂

Happy Days 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 361 through 370 (of 370 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.