Home Forums Chat Forum 36" inside leg – help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • 36" inside leg – help
  • darkplunger
    Free Member

I have a 32″ waist and 36″ inside leg. I am really struggling to buy trousers and jeans. Places that I used to rely on have all stopped this size. Even TK Maxx has been fruitless. I’m sure that I’m not completely alone with this problem and so I call on the collective for assistance.

crikey
    Free Member

32″ waist and 36″ inside leg.

put the above into google and fill your boots…

tall_martin

Levis are the only place I can reliably find 36″ inside leg 34″ waist jeans on the high street.

I have one pair of 36 from top shop

M and S do 35″ leg length trouser, you might have to order them into the store.

The trouser company Brant Richards set up offers 36″ I think, I’m going to try them for my next pair of trousers.

fatmax

Levi’s, Gap sporadically, Next do 35″, I’ve just ordered two pairs of Gustin jeans.

biglee1

2tall.com do a 30″ waist but will be slightly too long at a 38″ leg 🙂

maccruiskeen

Its actually a workwear brand, and better known for multi-pocket carpenters trousers, but Dunderdon do jeans and chinos as well. They’re a sister company of Snickers and like them do a huge range of sizes, usually with 4 choices of leg lengths for every waist size – including 32/36

Rockape63
    Free Member

Charles Twyrhitt do unfinished legs so you can finish them at whatever length you need.

bungle

Carhartt for jeans, my 34 leg are way longer, Carpenter style especially

toemul
    Free Member

Tommy Hilfiger is where I get mine from now, regularly have em in the sale paid £50 for last pair do all styles and fits in 36 inside leg last well aswell.

dooosuk
    Free Member

ASOS
    Levi
    G-Star
    Replay
    HebTro.co

All sell 36″ leg jeans

boltonjon

I’m 33″ waist and 36″ inside leg and i feel your pain when trying to shop on the highstreet

I bought some of Brant Richards HebTroCo trousers earlier in the year and i’m very impressed, but they are not jeans

I recently bought some jeans from http://www.hiutdenim.co.uk

Proper impressed with these – I refused to consider the Japanese denim option as the price was nuts but the lower end ones are a similar price to Diesel jeans

As i said – proper impressed and their sizing is very good

Cougar

put the above into google and fill your boots…

Brilliant.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘36" inside leg – help’ is closed to new replies.