• This topic has 177 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by grum.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 178 total)
  • Stolen Bikes West Yorkshire
  • fieldy
    Free Member

Woke up to find some scrotes had payed my garage a visit and nicked my bikes. Please keep an eye out for a white Santa Cruz heckler in white, Kashima fox front and rear shocks, hope m4, raceface blue atlas bars, selle white and black, reverb LH lever, shimano flat/SPD, blue disc bolts, black hope hubs black DT Swiss wheels, conti vertical tyres. And a Tomac Primer 220 downhiller in white, quite rare, fox 40rc2 in white, fox dhx, mavic 729 rims red hope hubs, kore stem flame design, Diabolus bars, intense trips, wtb saddle, e thirteen device, Kenda tyres

Drop me a note if you see or hear anything.

martinhutch

Whereabouts in West Yorks?

fieldy
    Free Member

Cleckheaton. Got the crime number etc, but really want my bikes back!

andybrad

gutted for ya, im not too far away and ill keep an eye out!

dabble
    Free Member

Bloody hell, bastards, i’m in Cleck, i’ll keep my eyes peeled. And my bikes hidden.

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep your eyes peeled and lock your bikes up.

bearnecessities

3 miles away, will watch out 😥

fieldy
    Free Member

Please do! Didn’t realise there were so many very local riders…quite reassuring at these times!
    If anyone does have information please get in touch.

woody2000

Bloody he’ll, not again! In Brighouse here, but pass through Cleckheaton every day on my way to drig. I’ll keep my eyes open for you. Where the hell do all these bikes go?!?!?

rickt
    Free Member

Eyes peeled from the fax side and trails

bearnecessities

pass through Cleckheaton every day on my way to drig

You work in Drig??

woody2000

Work in drig mate, nr the brickworks

bearnecessities

Sorry, ninja edit on my part after I read your post properly. Small world!

fieldy
    Free Member

Small World….should make it easier to find my bikes.
    Still hasn’t sunk in yet, my son is devastated, as it was his downhiller 🙁 Hope we can get these back. A full on twitter assault all day but nothing yet.
    Keep you eyes peeled. If we get them back we should arrange a local group ride?

woody2000

I’d be up for that, hope you get them back fieldy 🙂

Mugboo

Brighouse here, work up in Birkenshaw so I too pass near Cleckheaton most days. Fingers crossed.

Were they for sale on here? Or was somebody else selling a similar Tomac?

madeinyorkshire
    Free Member

Im up in Roberttown mate, Ill keep an eye out.

madeinyorkshire
    Free Member

fieldy
    Free Member

Mugboo – Member

Brighouse here, work up in Birkenshaw so I too pass near Cleckheaton most days. Fingers crossed.

Were they for sale on here? Or was somebody else selling a similar Tomac?

Hope we get them back! the Tomac was on sale on here, pink bike and ebay. Nobody came to see them though. It is probably a local job as they left a third bike in the garden, which make me think that the thieving bast@rds were not in a van. We think they knew what they were coming for…..they even took some other components and tools…cheeky feckers.

fieldy
    Free Member

madeinyorkshire – Member

Cheers Mate

partyboy1101
    Free Member

Pudsey here, will keep eye out.

RobinL

I’ll keep watch in Mirfield ….. keep going and we should have all the local area covered !

Hope you get them back !

craigxxl
    Free Member

Heckmondwike. I’ll keep an eye out too

duffle
    Free Member

Gildersome…….eyes peeled ears to ground
    Shite news though 🙁

fieldy
    Free Member

partyboy1101
    craigxxl
    RobinL
    duffle

Cheers guys… lets get them found!!!

fieldy
    Free Member

Any local riders around Gomersal and Cleckheaton please keep an eye out. Especially around Spen Greenway

fieldy
    Free Member

No sightings as of yet. Police aware and a name has been given as possible suspect.

toys19
    Free Member

Don’t give up, some sharp eyed help got me in the right place to retrieve my nicked bike a couple of weeks ago . Many eyes will find them sooner or later.

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers toys19.
    Its the not knowing who’s been in my garage that’s really getting to me.
    And what state the bikes might be in if found?
    Hopefully twitter might help 350’000 people our tweets and retweet should have gone to.

seavers
    Free Member

Sorry to read that. In Birstall and will be taking in bits of the greenway tomorrow on the way to Judy woods etc. Will keep my eyes peeled when I’m out and about.

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers Seavers

tomaso
    Free Member

Good luck hunting. I’m in a similar position and lost 4 bikes the other month from my garage. Spotted one on eBay and Police grabbed the seller and my bike. But the other have not yet surfaced.

fieldy
    Free Member

The timing for me was shit. My dad had just been allowed home from hospital after suffering a stroke 6 weeks ago, so every thing was looking good (better) for Xmas. Then this happened that night. I secured everything best I could but can’t get motivated to see if they’ve nicked anything else…the bikes were mine and my sons pride and joy, and that’s all I want back for now. Hate the notion that someone had been in there and rifled through my gear. I realise we’ve gotta move on but it sucks!! Hopefully the words getting out and we will get the bikes back…and we’re keeping a look out on eBay and bike forums..

fieldy
    Free Member

Just keeping the thread alive. No news as yet, a lot of coverage via twitter, need these bikes back. C’mon peeps spread the word, let me know of any sightings, Cheers

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I live north Bradford, and some bikes were nicked recently from a street next to ours. Apparently they turned up on Ebay being sold in Middlesbrough.

martinhutch

I drive through Keighley, Shipley, W Leeds fairly regularly, and will certainly spot those if they go past accompanied by a scrote.

tomaso
    Free Member

Gumtree Craig’s list pinkbike and the rather useful Findthatbie vwebsite are worth regular checks. For any unusual or rare components set up eBay searches automatically.

Oh and my bike’s as on eBay was incorrectly spelled and a one day auction so harder to spot unless you search very regularly.

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers guys. I’ll have to sort my web searches out!! Gonna keep searching.

They’ve taken my bikes but they can’t take my smile

fieldy
    Free Member

Still searching!!!!

Scapegoat

Huddersfield here, and work across Kirklees, so will look out for them.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes West Yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.