• This topic has 177 replies, 45 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by grum.
Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 178 total)
  • Stolen Bikes West Yorkshire
  • fieldy
    Free Member

Please keep a look out for both bikes.

dabble
    Free Member

Still keeping my eyes peeled in liversedge.

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers Dabble

fieldy
    Free Member

still looking for these…checkout the updated pics on page 3.

fieldy
    Free Member

Still searching

sam3000

Its a long shot but i’ll keep an eye (and baseball bat) out over in (hd9 homfirth/ holme/colne valley areas)

good luck.

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers Sam. Another set of eyes always helps.
    Careful with the baseball bat, we don’t want anyone to get hurt… Do we? 😉

fieldy
    Free Member

Anyone seen these ????

carlosg
    Free Member

there’s a Tomac dh bike on ebat in York at the moment, different parts to yours but could be worth a look as it’s easy enough to swap a few bits out.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/tomac-primer-220-top-spec-Downhill-dh-Bike-/321327902763?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item4ad0a2b02b

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

If you read the description it’s very strange.

Especially as it seems it was listed as a Santa Cruz first.

fieldy
    Free Member

Hi guys, saw the Tomac advertised earlier but don’t think that’s ours unfortunately??
    Thanks for looking and posting tho.

fieldy
    Free Member

anyone seen these?

fieldy
    Free Member

Bump

fieldy
    Free Member

Still looking!

fieldy
    Free Member

Just a reminder

fieldy
    Free Member

The heckler has been spotted in Bradford and Droylsden. Apparently there are links between the two areas, probably drug related?
    Anyhow still on the look out.

fieldy
    Free Member

Bump

fieldy
    Free Member

Keeping it going. Downhill season starts tomorrow so look out for Tomac please

fieldy
    Free Member

Keep your eyes out peeps

fieldy
    Free Member

No news as yet. Keep looking as both bikes were quite unique.

andybrad

gutted nothings come up for ya 🙁

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers Andybrad. A couple of sightings but seems to have vanished…as they tend to do!
    Easter weekend please keep your eyes open

fieldy
    Free Member

And again.
    The Tomac is quite distinctive!
    As is the Heckler with full Kashima Fox, white and black Selle flow seat, blue raceface atlace bars with white push on raceface grips, blue superstar ceramic headset, 203mm hope saw tooth discs in black, reverb with Ali collar. Rock shox sticker on back of seat tube, DT Swiss ex5.1 on black hope hubs and continental vertical tyres …

fieldy
    Free Member

Keeping it going…..

tmb467
    Free Member

Good luck mate

Spoke to my B-i-L about mine today – he’s a Leeds copper. Reckons if they’re going up to the Edge then they’ve got a buyer lined up already. Those lads have a steady stream of customers all over the North and it’ll have ended up outside of West Yorkshire

They don’t get broken up tho – but taken to Liverpool and Manchester and sold on as-is. Keep an eye out on gumtree and eBay and pinkbike for a second sale in a few months or wait and see if some scrote gets pinched riding it

Gutted for you as well and impressed yer still posting. Nice one cos it keeps me checking as well

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers tmb467. Apparently the heckler was spotted in Droylsden and there are links between Thorpe edge and Droylsden already… Probably drug related. I didn’t get an insurance pay out to cover anything near the bikes values, so I need to get the bikes back… But more than that, I want to know who’s been in my garage!!!!

Hope yours turns up too.

fieldy
    Free Member

Still looking

jaylittle
    Free Member

Steel4real – think i may have seen your friends giant this afternoon in bierley (only a few miles from drig where you said it was stolen from). Young lad no older than 15 was cycling down bierley lane.

fieldy
    Free Member

Cheers Jaylittle, good spot, I’ve let Marcus know.
    Keep your eyes out peeps

steel4real
    Free Member

Jay & Fieldy – thanks very much for your emails. We work on the Euroway so where Jay spotted the bike is quite close by, we’ll drive round there a bit over the next few days.
    Thank you once again for taking the trouble to email me as I could well have missed the posts on this thread,
    Cheers !

patriotpro
    Free Member

Bierley eh?? That’s mighty close to me is that. Will definitely notice it if I see it go over make conversation with whoever is on it. See what comes of it.

jaylittle
    Free Member

I’ll keep driving through en route home from work. Think i said the second mini roundabout but it was the 3rd near the parade of shops that it was sighted.

Fingers crossed.

fieldy
    Free Member

Let us know of any updates……

grum
    Free Member
    fieldy
    Free Member

Hi All, any sightings etc please let me know.

woody2000

I’d forgotten about the Giant that steel4real posted up – I have a vague feeling I might have seen that the other day (I work in Drig). I’ll be more vigilant!

fieldy – I do keep looking for yours every time I ride to work, obviously I haven’t seen it 🙁

Have you had a look up in Tong woods round the “downhill” stuff?

bearnecessities

An apple green (very new looking) Orange 5 with white forks went past me at the weekend in New Farnley; quite sure not the genuine owner.

fieldy
    Free Member

Woody2000, appreciate the help, keep searching buddy.

Bearnecessities, I’ve seen that bike too, but looks legit to me.

fieldy
    Free Member

Thought I might as well repost as it’s the downhill World Cup at fort william

Anyone seen mg Tomac?

fieldy
    Free Member

A bit tedious I know ………… but I want to get these back!

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘Stolen Bikes West Yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.